Marit McAdams.

For the first time in my whole life, I felt safe in someone's arms.

In Justin's arms.

He couldn't stop saying sorry.

I was so happy it was all over now, well... I hoped it was all over now. Justin said he would call Selena to hear the real story.

I can't believe why someone would make up that kind of lie and make someone socially, emotionally and even physically broken.

I don't understand.

I saw Justin walking around in circles talking and yelling on the phone.

I was thinking about the kiss we shared a few minutes earlier. It felt so good, so magical. It was my first kiss, but it was amazing. The way his hands held my waist, his soft lips moving against mine, the fireworks exploding in my belly. It was the best feeling I had ever experienced and I never thought it would be with him.

I saw Justin hang up and grabbed his laptop.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He logged into Facebook.

"Fixing everything." He said before typing a long message;

'Dear everyone who's reading this.

If you are from the same school as me, keep on reading.

As you all may know, me and Selena were dating. Yes, WERE. We broke up, I should've had done that earlier. I'm going to tell you why.

You may all know Marit, the girl who said Selena was a bitch, whore or slut. Well guess what, it was all a lie. Selena was jealous of her because she moved here from another country and everyone wanted to get to know her. She made that up so she would get all the attention again.

Marit has gone trough emotional pain, physical pain and depression for no reason. Because I believed what my 'girlfriend' said instead of the truth.

I just want to say, STOP.

Stop hurting her, stop calling her names. STOP. She's a beautiful, sweet, kind girl. If there's anyone who needs to be punished it's Selena. She made a innocent girl feel miserable for MONTHS for no reason. Share this post, spread it around. I don't want ANYONE to hurt Marit ever again.'

He posted it and within 5 minutes it was shared 22 times and liked 115 times and counting. There were also a lot of comments saying;

'That bitch! I never liked her.'

'Good thing you broke up!'

'This made me cry, I feel so bad for Marit.'

'Like this Page!' With a link in it.

Justin clicked on it and a Facebook page opened.

'Leave Marit Alone' it said.

It had over 300 likes! I smiled. For the first time, I loved the social network. I hugged Justin from the side.

"Thank you." I whispered.

He kissed my cheek and read some more comments before closing his laptop. He looked me in the eyes and put a strand from my hair behind my ear, leaving his hand right there.

Would it be weird if I fell for the guy who hurt me in the past?

He leaned in and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

You know what... I don't care.

I think I'm in love... and it feels great.