Marit McAdams.

I arrived home safely. 

I was out of breath, so I put my bag away and walked to the kitchen to get some water. 

"Why are you breathing so heavily, honey?" I turned around to see my mom looking worried. 

"Uh, they said it was going to... Rain. Yeah, it was going to rain." It was a little cloudy tho.

"Oh, okay. Well, I'm happy your home dry." She said smiling. I smiled back. 

She grabbed her purse and kissed my cheek. I bit my lip, even that hurt. 

"I'll be at work. Kevin should be here soon." I nodded and waved her good bye. 

Mom thought I needed someone to watch me when I was alone while she and dad were at work, because we just moved here a while ago. 

Kevin would also hurt me. He would do the same thing Justin does at school, all over again in my own house. If not worse... 

I would be so tired and sore he would just put me in my bed, so my mom thinks I'm tired. When in reality, I'm suffering from physical and emotional pain.

I was upstairs in my room. My parents gave me the biggest room of the house. It was really nice. 

I painted it a nice, light purple colour and covered one wall with pictures of me and my family, also from when I was a baby and a little kid and some with my old friends from back home. [like the picture>>>] They never talked to me ever since I left. 

I sat on the ground in front of my big window, which was as big as my wall. It had a beautiful view over the neighbourhood and it looked beautiful when the sun would shine. So tiny lights would shine into my room. Normally when I was in my room, I'd close my curtains, so Justin wouldn't see me. Because he lived across of me. Our bedrooms facing each other. 

Lucky me, he also had a big window like me. Normally you could see him making out with his so-called-girlfriend, right now he was alone. 

I was about to stand up and close the curtains when my bedroom door busted open. I jumped a little and looked behind me, Kevin standing in the doorway. 

If my parents just knew what he did to me... But he said if I would ever say it, he would rape me. 

I quickly stood up, closing the curtains. He stomped towards me, grabbed my arm and yanked at it, so I would stand in front of him.