Marit McAdams.

I woke up, realising I was in my bed. 

I turned my head lazily towards my alarm. 

8:30 PM. 

I tried to sit up, my whole body aching. I looked at my wall, it had a kind of bump in it from Kevin who smashed me against the wall twice today. 

I slowly walked towards my bathroom and ran a warm bath. After it was filled, I stripped down my clothes. Whining everytime I move a muscle and slipped down in the bath. 

It felt so nice. I do this more often, so the bruises won't swell up that bad. 

After about half an hour later I got out and carefully dried off. 

I wrapped my towel around my body and looked at my face. The right side of my face was bright red with a slight blue spot on my whole cheek where Kevin hit me. I tried to touch it, but it hurt so badly... 

I walked into my room again and got dressed in some sweatpants and a oversized hoodie. 

I just finished some homework when I heard a knock on the door. 

"Come in." I answered quietly. 

The door opened and a sweet scent entered my nose. I turned around on my chair and saw my mom walked in with a cup of tea and two sandwiches. I smiled. 

"I heard you walk, so I thought you might be a little hungry since you slept during dinner." She put the tray down on the desk I was sitting at. 

"Thanks mom." I kissed her cheek. She smiled at me. 

"If there is something wrong, you would tell me, right?" I nodded with pain in my heart, to lie to your parents is awful. I know that... but I had no choice. 

"What happened to your face?" She said suddenly looking shocked. I gasped a little. I totally forgot to cover it. 

"I uh, I slipped in the bathroom and fell against the door and uh, my cheek hit the doorknob." I bit my lip and looked down. 

"Aww, are you okay now?" I nodded. She smiled and left the room.

I sighed, sipped on my tea and started to eat something.