Marit McAdams.

"Lovebirds?" We both looked up and saw my parents standing in the door that lead to the garden.

"We are going to town, just driving around and maybe eating somewhere. There is money on the table for food." We just nodded and smiled at them.

"Do it safe!" I heard my dad scream. Justin laughed and I blushed.

"Bye kid!."

"Bye!" I sighed.

"Why must my dad make such jokes like that?" He chuckled.

"He got a point tho." I looked at him with a grin on my face.

"What?"

"What are you trying to say?" He smirked.

"Just that we need to be safe if you don't want little kids running around yet." He got closer to my face, our lips inches apart.

"I think that's the point he wants to make." Our lips were brushing against each others now.

Gosh, he's such a tease.

His hot breath tickled on my face. I saw him smirk again. I grabbed his face and pulled him closer to me, kissing him. He held my waist and pulled our bodies closer to each other. My hands traveled up and down his neck, trough his hair.

He lied both of us down in the soft grass, not breaking the kiss. He started to bite on my bottom lip softly, begging for entrance. I smiled into the kiss and parted my lips a little. He slipped his tongue in and continued to kiss me.

His kisses were a kind of surprise everytime. Gentle and sweet, kind of hot and sexy, or passionate and loving. I loved each and every one of them.

He then rolled us over, so he was hovering over me. He pulled away for a while, looking at me. He smiled and put some of my hair behind my ear.

"You're beautiful." I smiled back at him before our lips connected again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you want to eat here tonight or are you just going home?" I asked looking trough some folders from some restaurants who deliver food.

"If you're okay with it, I rather stay here. So I can spend more time with you." He said wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. I smiled to myself.

Suddenly I felt his soft lips on my neck, down to my collarbone. Then up to my neck and jaw. I let out a shaky breath, I felt him smirk against my skin.

He turned me around and finally kissed my lips. Things got heated up very quickly and we were making out, yet again. He pulled me up by my waist and put me on one of the kitchen counters, standing between my legs. I lifted up his shirt a bit and let my hands wander over his abs. He let out a soft moan.

Damn, that was hot.

I felt his hands touch my back, making me shiver. My hand were just wandering up to his chest, when the phone started to ring. We pulled away and breathed heavily.

I jumped of the counter and walked to the phone. I waited a few seconds, catching my breath, then answered the phone.

A/N: Wow, that escalated quickly.

Sorry the last part was so short :c

- Marit. ♥