Marit McAdams.

It was a great day, a hot day also. Justin took of his denim shirt, making a few of his tattoos visible.

I saw a Greek number on his collar bone and shoulder which said '1975'. Must be Pattie her birth year or something. It looked really hot while wearing a tank-top.

He must've noticed me staring at his chest, because I saw him smirking at me. I looked away blushing and turned around, paying attention to Jazzy.

"I really like your eyes. They are so blue!" I smiled.

"Thank you, Jazzy. I really like your dress, did you pick this one yourself?" She shaked her head.

"Daddy bought it for me." I opened my mouth to say something else, when Jeremy yelled something.

"Who wants icecream?!" And whoosh, Jazzy was gone.

I laughed and turned around, seeing Justin right in front of me. He just looked at me from head to toe and locked eyes with me.

"Would you also like icecream or something?" He asked. I nodded and he took my hand, leading me towards the kitchen.

We walked into the kitchen and saw the others were sitting at the bar.

"I'll be right back." Justin whispered into my ear and walked towards the freezer.

"You like him, huh?" I heard a manly voice. I turned my head around and saw Jeremy. I blushed and looked down.

"I uh..." He chuckled.

"It's okay, it's in your eyes. But also in his." I looked up again and he smiled. I smiled back and he walked towards the garden again, so I took his place at the bar.

"Are you and Justin together?" I heard Jazzy ask. I smiled and looked at her.

"Well... not officially."

"Do you like him?" I looked at Justin and saw him smiling at me. I looked at Jazzy again and smiled.

"I think I do, yeah."

"I like you too."

"Really? I also like you." She giggled and continued to eat her icecream. I smiled to myself, thinking about how amazing today was. I haven't felt this amazing in months.

"What are you smiling about?" I looked up and saw Justin standing there.

"Just about today." He smiled.

"We only had Ben & Jerry's left, do you like 'Chocolate Fudge Brownie'?" I smiled.

"Yes! It's one of my favourites!" We sat down in the living room and watched some tv, enjoying our icecream.