Marit McAdams.

It was a quiet walk to school, sometimes there were other students driving in their cars yelling at me.

But it was quiet. Which I enjoyed.

I arrived at school and as always, people were looking at me and whispering.

I entered the building and walked down the hallway, on my way to my locker. I saw someone sticking his foot out. I made a big turn to walk around him.

But instead, he grabbed my arm.

"Hey! Let go!" I said trying to shake him off.

"Oh, what do you want to do?"

I kept pulling, but it didn't work.

"Let go!" I yelled another time, 'causing some other kids to look  at us, some of them laughing.

Than, I heard a weird noise. Oh no.

He kept laughing and pulling until the worst thing happened.

My cardigan was ripped in half. 

Not that I care about the cardigan...

But everyone in the hallway could see my arms, which were covered in bruises.

The guy looked shocked at me.

I walked up to him and grabbed the other half of my cardigan... or what's left from it.

"Thank you." I tried to say as serious as possible and walked towards the toilets.

When I got there, I cried my eyes out. After a while, I got out and walked as fast as I could to my locker and found another jacket. This day can't get any worse, can it?

I closed my locker and saw Justin approaching me. He looked... different. Almost sad. I shook the thoughts of and quickly walked the other way. Luckily, I had no classes with him today.

I walked home, again it was quiet.

Justin looked at me today, but he didn't yell at me, call me names or slap or kicked me. Others did call me names or tried to make me trip and made fun of me for wearing a cardigan... jacket, or whatsoever.

I sighed and arrived home after, what seemed, a long day. I took of my sandals and let myself fall on the couch.

"Hey sweetie." I turned my head and saw mymom smiling.

"Hi mom."

"Do you need to shower before we leave? We promised to be at Pattie's at 7 and it's 4:30 now." I nodded.

"Yeah, I'll go shower in a minute." She nodded and walked towards the stairs, probably going to shower too.

I logged into Twitter and read trough my timeline. Luckily, no one has found my Twitter yet. People I met on Twitter were so nice tho.

'@xoxMarit: Long day at school. Going to take a shower and get ready for dinner at the neighbours.' I pressed tweet.

'Tweet send.'

I looked at my mentions and I saw I had 2 new tweets.

'@xoxsannee: @xoxMarit Hey babe! How was school? x' I smiled. Sanne was a girl from the Netherlands too. I met her on Twitter and we talk about everything.

She's like the best friend I never had.

'@xoxMarit: @xoxsannee Hey! Exhausted... Gonna take a shower now. Talk to you later! .xo' I scrolled down, the other was a Retweet from a tweet I posted yesterday.

'@xoxMarit: Hiding secrets hurts, but sometimes you have no choice.' I sighed and walked upstaires to my room.

I could really  use a bath right now. Hoping the bruises on my arms and legs would disappear a little more.

I got out of my bath at 5:30, dried of and blow-dried my hair. I reapplied some concealer, foundation en blush on my face and put my bra and panties on.

I looked at my arms and legs, they weren't that bad, after a day of not being punched or kicked.

I walked towards my closet and saw I had a cute black, lace dress. It had long sleeves, which were made from the lace material and was filled in with a fabric the same as my skin color. I put it on and looked in the mirror.

I never knew I had this dress. It made me look a little bit skinnier than I already was. 

I smiled. I was happy I could dress like this... even if it was just for tonight.

I searched for some tights and found some that matched my skin colour. I wore it with my black wedge ankle boots and some jewelry. I sat down in front of my mirror and applied some eyeliner above my top lashes and some mascara to make my lashes pop out a little more. I decided to wear a peach pink lipstick with it and looked at my face.

I looked quit nice, I guess. I curled the ends of my long, blonde hair and I was done.