Justin Bieber.

We walked into her room, and it was quite nice. Not too girlie, and it was painted into our favourite colour: purple.

She had a queen sized bed with light grey bed sheets and some dark purple pillows. One wall was covered with pictures, I looked at a few and mostly were from her when she was little, some of Anne and Jack, and another blonde girl. Must be her sister, they looked a little alike.

I smiled, she also looked cute when she was younger. She also had a white desk at the other side of the room. On the wall above the desk were christmas lights around a quote: 'If you are confident, you are beautiful' written in curly letters. (some things in the room (picture)>>)

"Nice room."

"Thanks." She said letting herself fall on the bed.

"I can get a mattress for you to sleep on, or..."

"Or...?"

"We have to share my bed." She said with a smirk on her face. I walked towards her and started to crawl on top of her.

"Sharing is caring, right?"

"You better watch it, Bieber." I smirked.

"Or what?" She got closer to my ear.

"You don't wanna know." I shivered a little at her, kind of, seductive voice.

The things she does to me. Would it be strange if I would already love her? Or would it be too soon?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to a nice smell... Pancakes. I smiled to myself. I opened my eyes and saw her, all snuggled up into my chest. I brushed my fingers trough her hair and she let out a sigh. She moved a bit and also opened her eyes. I smiled.

"Morning."

"Good morning." She even looked beautiful in the morning, her morning voice was kinda sexy.

"Do you also smell pancakes?" I chuckled.

We got out of bed and opened the curtains, fixed our hair a little and walked downstaires. I heard Marit giggle behind me. When I reached the end of the staires, I turned around.

"What's so funny?" She pointed towards my pants, it had Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on it. She ruffled my hair and walked past me to the kitchen. I laughed and fixed my hair again, following her.

"Morning mom." She said kissing Anne on the cheek.

"Morning kids, had a good sleep?" We both nodded.

"Good, good. I made you pancakes, if you want?" She handed us two plates and walked to the dining room.

"Your mom makes delicious pancakes." She smiled.

"Hmhm."

"What?" She looked up.

"What do you mean?"

"Why are you grinning?" Her lips curled up once again.

"Because I taught her to make them."

A/N: 'soon' hehe.

- Marit. ♥