Justin Bieber.

Wow.

Just..... wow. I always imagined what her body would be like... and it's perfect.

Her long legs looked so amazing. Her hips with some curves, her belly almost flat and I must say, she got a nice ass.

What can I say... 'I like big butts and I cannot lie.' But seriously, I admired her body. She felt a little insecure about it, I could feel that. So she went to change into the bathroom.

I got dressed in a grey v-neck with some light blue jeans and my blue Vans. I was just putting on my second shoe when I heard a door open. I looked up and saw Marit walk in. She made a little spin and I smiled.

"And?" She asked me, probably wanting my opinion on her outfit. Her long legs looked incredible under that skirt. I saw she wore white socks with Vans, cute.

"Beautiful as always." I said finished with my shoes.

I looked at her arms, and there were still some purple marks. I walked up to her and looked at them again. I looked up to meet her eyes and they looked sad. I lifted her arm and kissed every mark softly.

"I will protect you, okay? No one will ever hurt you again." She smiled and kissed my cheek.

I went to sit down on her bed again and I saw her taking of her shoes and grabbing her red Vans and putting them on. I laughed.

"Changing your mind?"

"Just adding a little bit of colour." She walked towards her makeup table and put on some bracelets and a big red necklace.

"All done." She fixed her hair, looking into a big mirror. I got up and wrapped my arms around her waist from behind. She looked into the mirror and smiled. I kissed her cheek and squeezed her a little more against my chest. She giggled.

I loved the sound of that. I... I love her.

"Marit?" She turned around and locked eyes with me.

"I uh, I think I-" I scratched my neck.

Why was I so nervous? Maybe because it was so soon? Or because of the fear of rejection?

"Love you?" She mumbled, interupting my thoughts.

"How did you know?" She looked up at me again.

"I didn't. But that's what I feel. I think I'm in love with you." Her words made me want to jump 10 feet into the air. I smiled from ear to ear, it almost hurt. She did the same.

Just one weekend, and you can definitely fall in love.

I brushed her hair out of her face and kissed her.

Yes, I definitely love her.

And I'll never regret it.

A/N: Soooo.... actually this is the end.

'Awwwwwwwww.'

But tell me if I should continue and maybe give me some ideas? :)

Hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading my story!

Love you!

Much love,

- Marit. ♥