Justin Bieber.

A/N:  Sorry if don't like something 'heated'. If you don't, just skip to: "Kids?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luckily we had her favourite Ben & Jerry's icecream! We finished eating and just continued watching tv for a while.

It was some drama tv show, when suddenly a kind of heated scene came up. I glanced over at Marit and saw her cheeks becoming a little pink and tried to look somewhere else. I kissed her cheek and heard her breath hitch a little. I smirked and started to kiss her jaw-line, down to her neck.

Her breathing became slower and deeper. I kissed up to her jaw again and kissed her cheek again. I softly put my hand on her cheek and turned her face towards mine. I looked in her deep, blue eyes.

"You're perfect." I whispered before kissing her lips. It was a passionate kiss, as always. Our lips moved against each others, like they were made for it.

I wanted to heat things up a little, and sucked on her bottom lip. She opened her mouth slowly and I let my tongue play with hers.

I pulled her into my lap and held her waist while she wrapped her arms around my neck. After a while, we pulled away to catch our breath, our foreheads touching.

Our first make out session.... I liked it.

I smiled and looked into her eyes. She did the same to me. I was about to lean in again when;

"Kids?" I heard my mom say. Marit quickly jumped of my lap, just in time before mom walked in.

"Yeah?" I tried to say like nothing happened.

"Oh, I was just wondering what your guys were doing."

"Just... watching tv." I said smirking at Marit. She blushed looked down, smiling. Mom just nodded and left the room again.

"Well, that was nice." I whispered in her ear and saw her shiver.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was around 5 when Marit got a text from her mom, saying she was home.

"I think I'm going to spend some time with my mom and cook for her, since she worked all day." I smiled.

She was truly perfect.

"It's okay. Have fun." She smiled and pecked my lips.

"I really had fun today." I hugged her tightly, her face burried in my neck.

"Bye beautiful." We pulled apart and I put a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear.

"Bye handsome." She said goodbye to all the others and left trough the front door.

I looked out of the window, watching her walk. I sighed.

How could I fall for a person so quickly?

A/N: Sorry it's late again btw. Hope you enjoyyyyy.

- Marit. ♥