Partay

Jamie P.O.V.
"Wear this one"Asia says."No that's ugly" Kayla says. "I don't even want to go to this stupid party" I say. My best friends are dragging me to some party that Asia's boyfriend is throwing. Let me give you the deets. Asia, party girl. Asia has a boyfriend named Simba, his parents were big fans of the Lion King. I call him Binky, he hates it but he still answers to the name.

Then there's Kayla, this girl will tell you like it is, don't sugar coat shit. She single though. She claim she ain't with nobody cause the boys in our school be bitchin. But I know on the low she be talking to my big cousin,Isaiah. But she keep denying it so we leave her alone, for now.

Well that's my two awesome, popular bestfriends. And then there's me. I'm cute and all but I ain't that popular and niggas don't want me. But I'm chill, I really ain't looking for a nigga anyways. Kayla and Asia try to convince me that a bunch of boys like me and are just scared to tell me, but I think they're just saying that to make me feel better.

"Why she gotta wear that?" Kayla says. I roll my eyes. This always happens when we go out. They raid through my closet and argue with eachother until they find something both of them agree on. I really don't care to go to this party. The only reason I'm going is cause my mom is forcing me to go. She says that I study to much and I need to get loose. I take off my glasses and put them in their case. The only reason I wear glasses is to see far away.

" I'm gonna take a shower yall, just put my clothes on my bed" i say. I walk into my bathroom then turn on the water. I undressed and got into the shower.
I lathered my body with soap, then I heard the door open.
"Where your flat iron Jae?"Asia asks. "In the second draw to the right, why?" I ask, "cause I'm flat ironing your hair" she answers. I turn of the water then grab my towel. I wrap it around my body then step out the shower. "I don't want my hair flat ironed" I say. She ignores me and plugs in my flat iron. I roll my eyes then walk out the bathroom. I walk to my draw and take out a bra and boy shorts. I put it on then look at the dress that's on the bed.

"NOPE! I'm not wearing that at all" I say, "Why not?" Kayla asks. "Cause it's to revealing" i answer, "so why is it in your closet then?" She asks. "It's Ravens own" i answer. Raven is my big cousin, she lives with us cause her and her mom fell out. We share a closet cause she says hers is to small. Kayla walked back into my closet and came back out with a coral skater dress and my brown fringe boots. "Your wearing it no objections" she demands. I laughed then put on the dress and shoes. I walk into my bathroom that's connected to my room. I went in there to brush my teeth but I ended up staying a next 2 hours for Asia to flat iron my hair. We headed downstairs and got into Asias car. Asia is wearing a white emoji crop top with the matching joggers and her straight black hair in a high ponytail. Kayla is wearing a blue lace crop top, high waist shorts and blue vans, her hair is in a tight bun.

We just reached to the house party, it's a really big mansion. I step out the car and the smell of weed hits me. We walk into the house and people from school wave at us. The only reason people wave at me is cause I'm with Asai and Kayla. We walk to the back where the game room is. We walk over to Simba. "Hey babe" Simba says to Asia pulling her on his lap. "Hey Binky" I say. The niggas around him laugh. " Jae what I tell you bout calling me that shit" he says. " Mane whatever" i say then walk over to any empty couch. I pull out my phone and go on pinterest. I feel someones eyes on me and I look up and look around, but everyone is engaged in their own conversation. I look back down to my phone.

Kayla P.O.V.
" Why she so naive?" Simba ask us. Asia and I look at eachother then back at him. "Jae is not naive" Asia says. I look up and see Isaiah walk into the room. He looks around and sees me then smiles and walks over. "Hey bab- Kay" he says, I blush, " Hi Isaiah" i say. I look over to Jae, she's looking at us smiling. I laugh. " Let's go dance" Isaiah suggest. I stand up and so does he, we go into the living and start dancing

" i want a drink" I say. He leads to the kitchen where there are hoes roaming around in only their underwear. I roll my eyes. I leave Isaiah get my drink. He comes back and hands me a red cup. " whats in it?" I ask, "just drink it" he says. I shrugg my shoulders and drank the drink. It was actually kinda good, beside the burning in my throat. He laughs at the look on my face. We walk back on to the dance floor. We start dancing to some random song. Isaiah starts grinding me. I look back at him in shock. " it would make sense to make us official" he yells over the loud music. I blush. He turns me around and pecks my lips "I really like you Kayla, will you be my girl", " ofocurse" i say.

Jamie's P.O.V.
I'm sitting on the couch on my phone in the game room. Asia and Simba went upstairs to play some game where you had to take a shot if you got it wrong, or something like that. They tried to make me go with them, but I denied. Someone has to stay sober. I look up from my phone again cause I can feel someone staring at me. I look around the room and see one of my daddys workers staring at me. I see him with Simba alot but I don't know him. As soon as he sees that I see him he looks back at his friend and continues their conversation. I was bored as hell and my besties ditched me to hang with their dudes. Whatever fuck it. I mean one drink won't hurt right? I get up and go into the kitchen. I put their so called "Fruit Punch" in a cup and walk into the living room. I sit on the couch and sip my drink.

I'm looking around, watching everybody dance. I see Kayla and Isaiah, I smile. I guess they made it official cause they basically swallowing eachother. Someone sits next to me. I look at the person. It's the same boy from gameroom, the one who was staring at me. I return my attention back to the people dancing. I don't know what was in the drink but I just instantly turned over the top drunk. "Hi I'm Jaden" the boys next to me says. "Hi, I'm Jamie, you can call me Jae" I answer."Are you drunk?"he asks chuckling. " Well I'm not really sure, do cows have tails?" I ask, he chuckles " yes". "Well then there's your answer"I say. I touch his curls. "I like your eyes, are you like the wicked witch of the west son or something, you guys have the same color eyes" I say. He burst out laughing. I look at him dead serious which only makes him laugh more. " stop laughing at me" i whine. " aight ma" he says. " I want to dance" i say getting up and grabbing his hand. I pull him to the dance floor. I start grinding on him, and surprisingly he kept in sync.

Asia P.O.V.
I walk downstairs cause the game just finished.I am still sober, that shit wasn't even strong. I stopped at the top of the stairs and look at the huge crowd. My eyes land on Jae grinding on Jaden, Simba's bestfriend. I rush downstairs. He ain't bout to take baby girl innocence, she most likely ain't sober and I know if she let him hit it she would totally regret it in the morning. I push through the crowd and make my way to Jae. I grab her away from him.
"Asia what you doing, I was getting my groove on" she whines. I laugh " come on girl we going home, you drunk" i say pulling her. "I don't wanna go" she whines. She starts latching on to random people " help me she tryna kidnapp me!" She screams at the people. I laugh at her. I look around the crowd for Kay. I see her kissing Isaiah. They so cute. I walk over to them still dragging Jae behind me. She abruptly stops and sits on the floor, " i want to stay" she says. " omg Jae stand up stop being a big baby" i whine trying to pull her. Jaden pushes his way through the croud to us. "need help?" He asks, "uh yeah" i say getting annoyed with Jamie's behavior. He picks Jamie up and totes her on his shoulder. " i want to go and dance!" She says. We ignore her and head over to Kayla. I pull her and Isaiah apart and he looks at me like I lost my mind. " nigga you needa chill, fix you damn face, Kay let's go" i say making Isaiah playfully push me. " Why is he toting Jae?" Kay ask me while pointing at Jaden. "Cause she's a cock block" Jamie answers her. I laugh. "Jamie where did you get that drink from?"I ask her. " in the kitchen" she simply answers. " that shit is to strong for her, it's this type of drink that gives you the effect of being high and drunk at the same time, one of them niggas brought it"Simba says. " ah foof" Jamie says. All of us laugh " Foof? Babygirl let's take you home." Kayla says. We walk outside. I check the time. 2 A.M. we reached here around 9 p.m. " Babe go to my house, I don't think Ms.Lidia wants to see Jae like that" Simba says. " Hey thats my mommys' name!" Jamie exclaims. I giggle " okay bae, see you later" i tell Simba. I tippy toe and kissed him. We walked to the cars. "I'll go in Isaiahs car meet yall there, I'll tell miss Lidia where were going" Kayla says as she walks to his car. "You can just put her in my car and go back inside" i tell Jaden. "Nah I'll take her to the house, stay here with yo nigga" he says while taking the keys out my hand and heading to his car. I shrugg my shoulders then walk back inside the house. We can trust Jaden, he won't do Jae any harm.

So hey guys. I'm back. I like this book better than Our thug Life, I don't know why. But throught out the chapters you'll see Jamie slowly change. I've already stared the sequal, stay tuned
Like
Comment