Bella's birthday

Jamie P.O.V.
Next day
I stretch and feel around the bed. I open my eyes and sit up.  "Jaden" I mumble while shaking him. "What" he mumbles. "Where are my babies?" I ask him while rubbing my eyes. "They're right next to you Jamie" he mumbles while putting a pillow over his head. I pull it off. "No they're not Jaden!" I say. He sits up and looks at the bed then at me. We run out the room. We run downstairs and into the living room. "Oh my gosh Asia couldn't you leave a note or something" I mumble. Asia and Kay are on the couch playing with them. "Damn I almost had a heart attack" Jaden mumbles. "Yall so over protective" Asia says. "Wait how'd yall get in here?" Jaden ask. "Uh we kinda made a key" Kay says. "Nah, I'm changing my locks" he mumbles while walking up the stairs. "I gotta brush my teeth" I mumble while also walking up the stairs. I do my hygiene then walk into Jaden's room. I run my hand through my hair. "Jamie come here" Jaden says from in the bathroom. I stand up and walk to the bathroom. "What?" I mumble. "Is that yours?" He ask while pointing to a pregnancy test. "No, probably one of your hoes own or something" I mumble then walk out the bathroom. I walk down the stairs and into the living room. "What yall want for breakfast?" I mumble. "Everyone already ate" Kay says. "Okay, I have to go get Lala ready though, shes going to Bella's birthday party" I mumble. "In the morning?" Asia ask. "Yeah" Kay says. "I'm guessing you were invited" I tell Kayla. She nods her head. I walk into the living room and look in the fridge. "All this nigga got is junk food" I mumble to myself. I sigh then get a hot pocket. I heat it up then sit on the island. Jaden walks into the kitchen. "Can we talk now?" he ask. I shrugg my shoulders. I bite my hotpocket. He walks over to be and stands between my legs. "When we going get back together?" He ask. "I don't even know if that's a possibility.......maybe we can be friends for now" I mumble. He sighs. "It's either friends or just parents" I say while covering my mouth so he doesn't see my food. "Friends with benefits" he mumble then kisses my neck. "Nope, just friends" I mumble then lightly push him away. "We'll see" he mumbles then pecks my lips. "Jaden!" I say. He chuckled and walks away. "Asshole" I mumble. "I heard that" he says while peaking into the room. "Good" I mumble. I finsh eating then walk into the living room. "Lala come"I mumble. She gets up and walks over to me. I pick her up. "Who gave her the pacifier?" I ask. "Asia Crystal Parker" I say. "Yes babe" she says. "I told you not to give her the pacifier, whyd you give it to her?" I mumble. "Why you assuming it was me" she says. "Kayla did Asia give Jayla her pacifier?" I ask. "Yup" Kayla says. Asia playfully pushes Kay. I laugh. "Yall a mess" I mumble while walking up the stairs. I walk into Jayla's bathroom. I get her bath ready then get her soap, shampoo and conditioner. I undress her and put her in the tub. "Okay strawberry or kiwi?" I ask Jayla. "Bewwy" she says. I pick up the strawberry scented soap and put it on her cloth. "Are you excited for Bella's party?" I ask her. "She smiles and nods her head. "Do you know what you want to wear?" I mumble while washing her hair. "No" she mumbles. I wipe the shampoo away from her face and turn on the shower. "You ready?"I ask her. She giggles and nods her head. "1, 2, 3" I say. Jayla runs under the shower head and I wash out her hair. Ever since she could walk we've been doing that.  She thinks it's like one of those umbrellas at a water park. So cute. I turn the shower off and condition her hair. She sits down in the bath. "Mommy baby" she says while pointing at my stomach. I sigh. "um there isn't a baby anymore, the baby went back to God" I mumble. She pouts. I wash off my hands. "Um I'm sorry Jayla I'll be right back okay" I mumble while trying my best to hold back my tears.  I stand up and walk into Jaden's bedroom which is connected to her bathroom. I sit down on the bed and cry into my hands. "Jamie what's wrong" Jaden mumbles while sitting down next to me. I wipe my tears and look at him. "Um Jayla asked where the baby went" I mumble while sniffling. He wraps his arm around my shoulder. "Trust me it's going to be okay" he mumbles then kisses my head. I stand up. "I should go finish giving Lala a bath"I say then walk  back into her bathroom. I finish bathing her then dressed her is black leather joggers. A red and white shirt with black leather sleaves. And her air jordan 6 retro carmine. I blow dry her hair then put it in a bun and put a red bow. I kiss hercheek. She giggles. I pick her up then walk downstairs. "Yall ready to go?" I ask. "Yeah we ready...but you aint" Kay says. I look down. "I totally forgot" I mumble. "Okay stay here and watch TV I'll be right back" I mumble while putting Jayla on the couch. I look at the twins they're dressed in the same thing as Lala. I walk up stairs and take a 20 minute shower. I put on my underwear and walk into Jaden's closet. "He still has my clothes" I mumble while staring at them. "Why wouldn't I?" He mumbles while walking into his closet. "I don't know I just thought...." I mumble. "That I'd throw them away?" He mumbles. I nod my head yes. "Nah" he mumbles then leans against the wall. I put on red jeans and a black tank top with the same shoes as Jayla. I leave my flat ironed hair down and put on my bucket hat with the keep it 100 emoji on it. "You're coming with us?" I ask Jaden. He nods her head. I grab my phone and we walk down the stairs. "Took you long enough" Asia mumbles. "Ain't you supposed to be on bed rest" Jaden ask as we walk out the door. "Yeah supposed to be and I swear if you tell Simba, imma cut of yo balls" she says while climbing into the truck. "You need to cause it seems like he don't know how to keep his children inside of them" Kay mumbles while putting the carseats in the truck. I laugh then climb into the truck. We all get into the truck. Jaden pulls out and speeds down the stretch. "Nigga  if we get pulled over."I mumble. "Chill Jamie" he mumbles. I sigh"okay" I mumble. "Please pull over to the side" we hear behind of us. "What the fuck I tell you nigga" I say then smack him in the back of his head. He slowly pulls over. "Jaden don't talk, Asia you know what you need to do?" I ask her. She smirks and nods her head. "Kay you know what you need to do" I ask. She smiles and nods her head. "The fuck" Jaden mumbles while looking at us. "Is the cop black or white?" I ask. "Black" he mumbles. "Okay, we doing her water broke" I say. They nod their heads. The cop walks up to us.  "Goodafternoon, are you aware that you were driving over the speed limit?" He ask. "Well I'm sorry we didn't know" I say. "Omg Marias water broke" Asia says. "Yall quelques ânes putain" Asia says while holding her stomach. I try my best not to laugh. "I'm sorry officer but can you please give us the ticket so we could take my cousin to the hospital?" I say. "Oh no there's no time for that, take her to the hospital, you're off the hook this time" he says. "Thankyou, Maria breath" I say while looking back at her. Jaden drives away and we start killing ourself with laughter. "Wait what did Asia say in Spanish?" Jaden ask. "she said yall some fucking asses" Kay says. We continue laughing. "Yall are conartist" he says while pulling up to the Play Box.

(Authors note: these places don't excatly exist....at least I think they don't)

We get out the car and walk into the building. We walk further in. "Ow" I mumble as some little kid runs into my leg. "Sorry lady" he says then gets back up and runs away. I look around and see Ariel. I smile and walk over to her. "Now her stomach is visible" I mumble. I think she's like 8 and a half months pregnant now. "Hey Baby" she says to me. I smile. "Hey, wassup" I say while putting Jayla on the ground. "Just enjoying the party, and patiently waiting for my prince to get here" she says while rubbing her stomach. I laugh and sit down. I tie Jayla's shoes. "Do you see Bella?" I ask her. She shakes her head no. I turn her around and she gasp. Bella ran over here a few seconds ago when she saw us. They hug and giggle. Multiple people take pictures. I smile as they run away. "So when am I going to meet your baby daddy?" I ask her. "Oh, he should be on his way" she says. "how's his relationship with Bella?" I ask. "Actually this will be his first time meeting Bella" she says. "So you're having a baby with a nigga that your daughter doesn't even  know?" I ask. "Is it that  bad?" She mumbles. "No, Kays mother did the same thing" I mumble. Kays baby brother is 5 years old, he's adorable. "Well I can't wait to meet this mystery guy" I say. She smiles and rubs her stomach. I look around the room and Kay is playing with Bella and Jayla. Asia is at the food table and I think Jaden said he was going to the bathroom. Jaden walks over to me. "Hey Ariel" he says while sitting down. "Hi Jaden" she says then looks at me. I shake my head no. She was wondering if we were back together. "I'm surprised you aren't over there with Asia" I mumble. "I would be but my feet are swolling" she says. "So are Asias but that certainly ain't stoping her from eating"I say while looking at Asia. She laughs. "Simba is going catch her ass" Jaden says. We laugh. Ariel looks at her phone. "Oh he's outside" she says while getting excited. "So you guys are dating?"I ask. "Yeah we've been dating for about 2 weeks now" she says. I smile and nod my head. I'm happy for her, she deserves someone who treats her right. I look at my shoes. "Jaden can you tie my shoe please?" I ask him. He nods his head and I put my leg on his lap. He takes my shoe laces and shoves them into my shoe. "Jaden tie them" I laugh. He chuckles then ties them around my ankle. "Are you serious right now dude" I laugh while trying to reach my foot so I could untie the laces from around my ankle. He chuckles while tickling my stomach and restraining me from reaching my foot. "You're such an ass" I laugh while tying my shoe. "Well that's not nice" he mumbles. I laugh and pinch his cheek. He pouts and I kiss his cheek. He chuckles. I bend down and tie my other shoe. I sit up and move my hair to the side. "I bet you wish you had hair like me" I say while flipping my hair. "Girl please I gots way more hairz than you ever will boo" he says while mimicking a ghetto black woman while flipping his imaginary hair. I laugh. "You're so stupid"I mumble while putting my feet on his lap. "You just called me stupid and wanna put yo feet on me?" He says. I laugh. "Okay he's here" Ariel says while standing up. I smile and stand up. "Jaden stand up" I mumble. "Why? The nigga ain't royalty"he mumbles. I roll my eyes. He chuckles then stands up and wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my neck. I giggle. I look at the door and a man walks in. I can't see his face cause he's really far away and I don't have my glasses. I look back at Jaden and he's staring at me not paying anyone else any attention. "Jaden stop staring at me" I mumble. "Why?" He ask while licking his lips. "Cause we're friends" I say while putting my index finger on his lip, stopping him from kissing me. "But you agreed on benefits" he says. "Never" I say. He chuckles. I look at the twins who are starting to whine. I bend down and pick up Heaven while Jaden picks up Neveah. They calm down and she starts chewing my hair. "Remember when Jayla used to do that" I mumble while moving my hair to the side. "Guys I'd like you to meet my boyfriend" Ariel says. We turn around. I finish cleaning off Heavens face then look up. Ariel pecks his lips. He puts his phone away. He looks up at us. "Ryan" I mumble