Shooting Range

Next day
Jamie's P.O.V.
I wake up and stretch. I look at the clock and it reads 2:47 p.m. I reached home at 3 this morning from the party. I push Asia leg off me. I have 3 guest rooms but Asia, Kayla, and Gabi all decided to sleep on the same bed as me. Why? I don't know. I groan and sit up. Jayla slept by my mom and dad last night. I hit Kaylas butt. "What?" She mumbles. "Wake up" I say. She rolls over and sits up. "Why'd you wake me up" she says sleepily. I lift Asia tank top. "Look" I say. "Her stomach is growing" I mumble, "or maybe she's just breathing"Kay says.We laugh. I put her shirt back down. "When do you think she'll tell us?" I mumble. Kay shruggs her shoulders. I wake up Gabi then Asia. We all do our hygiene. I walk downstairs and go into the kitchen with the others. "Where's Jaden?" Asia asks. "Don't know, don't care" I mumble while taking the bacon out the fridge. "What happened" Kayla asks. I explain to them what happened. "So this nigga think he can call you out your name and get away with it!" Kay yells. " that child he wanted with you surely ain't happening after I'm done with him, nobody finna disrespect my sister like that" Gabi says while holding a scissors in her hand. "He so lucky i'm......" Asia mumbles. "So lucky you're what?" I ask Asia. "Nothing, what's for breakfast?" She asks changing the subject. I stare at her. "Bacon and pancakes" I mumble still staring at her. She looks away. I continue making breakfast.

"You guys wanna go to the shooting range?" I ask them. "You are really our father's child" Gabi says while scrolling through the guide on tv. "I just need to release all this anger, and well shooting is my reliever." I mumble while putting on my camouflage jeans. I put on my timbs. I had to clean them cause they had blood on them, I don't know why though. Im still trying to remember the day of the accident but I cant. I put my hair in a hight ponytail. I put on a camouflage bow. "And you call me a girly tomboy" Kay says while putting on her shoes. I laugh.

We just reached the shooting range. "Here are your ear muffs and goggles." The clerk says. "Thankyou" I mumble. We walk into the rooms. I put on the goggles and earmuffs. I pick up my gun and load it. I start shooting my target. Asia,Kay, and Gabi do the same. I reload my gun and continue shooting my target. I look into my pouch and all my bullets are done. I groan. "My shit is empty" I yell. A boy about our age walks up to me and starts filling up my pouch. I look at my target and someone is changing it. "Thankyou" I mumble and smile. I reload my gun and put on my goggles. I put back on my earmuffs. I start shooting my target again. I stop to reload my gun. The boy taps my shoulder. I take off my earmuffs and turn around. "Yes" I say. "You're cute" he says "thankyou" I mumble. Today is not the day for someone to hit on me. And he shouldn't get on my bad side while I have a gun in my hand. "Need some help?" He asks me. "Does it look like I need any help" I say while reloading my gun. "I didnt mean to upset you" he mumbles. I sigh" I'm not upset, but today is just not the day for you to try and flirt with me, alright" I mumble then put back on my ear muffs. I start shooting again. I feel someone start touching my hair. I sigh and stop shooting. I turn around and take off my ear muffs. "Why are you touching my hair" I mumble feeling irritated. "It's pretty" the same boy says. "Thankyou, can you leave me alone now" I mumble while turning back around. I put my ear muffs back on. I lift up my gun and was about to shoot but then I paused. I take off my ear muffs and turn around. "What's your name?"I ask the boy who was still standing behind me. "Andre Anderson" he says. "Do you know Jaden?" I ask him. He looks alot like Jaden. "Yeah that's my older brother" he says. "So you know Jayla" I say. "Yeah, why? Do you know them" he ask. "Jayla is my daughter, and Jaden is my boyfriend" I say. "Damn Jaden know how to pick his baby mamas" he mumbles while looking me over. I raise my eyebrow. " So now you know that I'm in a relationship and a mother so leave me alone" I mumble while turning back around. He walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. "Jaden ain't gotta know bout us" he mumbles into my neck. I kick him in his jems. "Ah fuck" he yells while doubled over."I ain't no damn hoe nigga" I mumble. I shoot the target a few more times then put my gun down. I take off the ear muffs and goggles and put them in the bin. "Yall ready to go" I ask the girls. "Uh yeah" Asia mumbles. I stare at her for a while. We walk out and get into my car. "Just drop me of by my house" Asia says. "Take me to Isaiahs house, I'm supposed to be helping him take care or Rosey and Violet" Kay says. "I'm going home to sleep, mom and dad have Aaron." Gabi says.

I just reached home. After I dropped everyone home I stopped at Mcdonalds. I felt like eating like a pig today so I got 2 combos and a shake. I get out of my car with the food and walk up my walk way. I unlock my door walk inside and lock it back. I walk upstairs and put the food on the night stand. I change into some shorts and a tank and left on my ankle socks. I turn on the tv and sit down on my bed. I grab the food and start stuffing my face. My phone starts ringing. I look at the screen and answer it
Beginning of call
Me: What Jaden
Jaden: come open the door
Me:you have a key
Jaden: I forgot it
Me: ugh whatever
End of call
I pick up the empty food bags and take them downstairs. I throw them in the garbage then open the door. "Where's my daughter" I ask him as he walks inside. "With your parents" he mumbles. I roll my eyes and close and lock the door. "So why are you here" I say while standing infront of him. He wraps his arms around my waist. "I came to see my girl" he mumbles into my neck. I push him away. "Jaden don't even think you could just sweet talk me and make me forget what you said last night, that shit ain't even funny" I mumble while walking upstairs. " Jamie do you know how it feels to see you all up on somebody else? That shit hurts, so hell yeah I was hurt, thats why I said that shit" he says while we walk into my bedroom. I sigh and lie down on my bed. "How much fucking times am i going to tell you, he's just my friend" I mumble. "That's not what he thinks, nigga be going round saying shit bout he could take you away from me any second and that yo pussy is his, shit tryna make me look stupid" Jaden mumbles. I look at him in shock. Ryan wouldn't say any of that...would he? I'll just talk to him later. "That still didn't mean you could call me out of my name though" I say while looking at my nails. " Mane whatever b" he mumbles. "Listen here nigga my name is Jamie Deja John, aight, it ain't no b, bitch, stupid, its Jamie and you finna respect me in my damn house or leave." I calmly say. He ignores me and sits on my bed. I slide down until my foot could reach him then I kicked him in his back. He looked back at me then continued taking off his shoes. "Stop being childish" he mumbles while putting his shoes in my closet. "Why the fuck you take off your shoes nigga, you ain't staying here" I mumble while standing up in my closet door way watching him put his shoes in the designated box. He stands up and walks to me. "Come on babe stop acting like you don't want me here" he mumbles while picking me up. Out of instinct I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He lays me down on the bed and pecks my lips. I lightly smile as he lifts up my shirt and kisses my stomach. He continues kissing my stomach. I run my hands through his hair. I was actually thinking about leaving him get me pregnant but I want to atleast finish school. But then I'm still a little hesitant cause I know he did something that I should be mad about but I just can't remember the day of the car accident.
"I love you babe" Jaden mumbles against my stomach, knocking me out of my trance. I sigh. "So you don't love me no more?" Jaden ask me while looking up at me. "Yes I do love you, love doesn't fade away that easy" I mumble. Jaden starts tugging on my shorts. I move his hand. "Jaden stop" I mumble as he continues. "What's wrong" he mumble while kissing up from my stomach to my lips. "I just don't feel like doing that right now" I mumble. He sighs and gets off of me. I roll my eyes and turn my back to him. My love life is going from amazing to fucked up.