Merry Christmas

Jamies P.O.V.
I wake up but keep my eyes closed. My back hurts. Jaden's dick was at attention almost all night. I feel around my chest and realize Jayla isn't there. I shoot up and start panicking. "Your mom has her" Asia says while putting on the nail polish from  the set that I got her. She opened it last night. I cool down. My dad walks into the living room. "Wake everyone up so we can open presents" he says while stretching and walking into the kitchen. I climb ontop of Jaden and peck his lips. "Jaden" I mumble. He groans then grabs my waist. I laugh. I start shaking him. "Jaden! Wake up!"I yell in his ear. He groans and opens his eyes looking hella mad. "You mad?" I ask him while smiling. He sucks his teeth. I laugh then get up and go upstairs. I brush my teeth and so does everyone else.
We walk back downstairs and sit around the tree. "Okay everyone grab the presents that has their name on it" my mom says. Everyone grabs their presents. Jayla has way to much presents. "Ok on the count of blue open your presents" Simba says. "Really Simba" Rose says. "On the count of 3" my dad says. "1.....2......3" my dad says and everyone starts ripping the wrapping paper.

Jayla got- a Pandora bracelet, way to many jordans and shoes, I stroller, a bouncy chair, alot of jewelry, and toys.
I got Jaden the new jordans that came out last week. And a Rolex watch with his name carved into it. Other people got him things too. Like after the kids left the room to go play with their toys, my dad give Jaden a new gun with his name carved into it. I got lots of jordans, jewelry, and cooking books and supplies. My dad said he has two other presents for me but I'll have to get them tonight. Jaden got me way to much things and I think the cutest thing he got me was the custom made bear that was the size of me and has a heart in its hand that says.      I love you Jamie
                               -Jaden
I found that to be so cute. Everyone finished opening their present, ate breakfast, and took baths. The parents and kids went out. So it's just us teens. "Let's play shot or dare" Asia says. Everybody agrees. We go into the kitchen and grab some of the drinks my dad had in the cabinet and cups and went upstairs into one of the empty guest rooms.

"Okay Jamie I dare you to walk in a straight line"Asia says. I think I'm drunk. "That should be easy" I mumble. I stumble over to the wall. I start walking. I think, I'm not quite sure. I reached to the other wall. "Yay I did it!" I say jumping up and down and then falling. Everyone starts laughing. I get on the bed and start jumping on it. I almost fell off but Jaden caught me. "Baby you drunk" he mumbles while holding me bridal style. "I don't care, fuck me" I mumble while caressing his cheek bones. He chuckles. "Nah" he says. "Atleast not now" he whispers in my ear. I giggle. He puts me down and we walk back over to the cirlce. "Okay Jamie I dare you to kiss Rose" Simba says. "Nooo" me and Rose say in unison. He hands me a shot. I drink it. "Well that was 50 shots for Jamie, so game over" Kayla says. We all get up. I walk to my bedroom. My mom cleaned it this morning. I run to my bathroom and throw up in the toilet. I brush my teeth then walk back into my room and lay down on my bed. I close my eyes. My head hurts.

Sombody walks into my room. "I'm sorry for punching you Jae" I hear Isaiah say. I open my eyes. "Its okay" I say while smiling. "That's why you my favorite cousin" he says while smiling and chuckling. "Okay now leave I have a headache" I mumble closing my eyes. I hear him walking over to my bed. "Okay!Sleep Well!" He yells in my ear. I open my eyes then punch his shoulder. He chuckles then walks out my room and closes the door. I close my eyes then the door opens again. "What you doing bae?" I hear Jaden ask. " Regretting everything I just did" I say. "Well then here" he says. I open my eyes and look at him. He is holding a cup of orange juice and advil. I smile and take them from him. I swallow the advil and drink the orange juice. "Thanks bae"I mumble then lay back down. "Why you laying back down? I gave you those so your head would stop hurting and we could fuck" he says while getting on the bed. I laugh. "You so gross" I say while moving his hand from inside my sweats. "Why you always tryna finger me" I ask. "You don't like it?" He asks. "Yeah"I mumble while blushing. He chuckles and starts playing with my hair. We lie on the bed in a comfortable silence.

"I have a secret" I mumble. "What is it?" Jaden asks while rubbing my thigh. "I had a twin sister. But she went missing when we were 10. We were at the store with my mom and my mom sent her to get some milk. She never came back. We were looking for her for days, when the police found a bracelet that my mom got us with our names on it. They found her shoes and sweater but never found her" I mumble getting a little sad. Everyone in my family, including Asia and Kayla vowed to never ever talk about her again. "What was her name?" He ask while squeezing my hand. "Gabriella Dior John" I mumble. "But we called her Gabi, it's been almost 7 years" I mumble feeling teary-eyed. Jaden pulls me ontop of him and leaves me cry on his chest. "She was supposed to be here with me celebrating Christmas with our family" I cry into Jaden's chest. He kissed my head. The door opens. "What's wrong with babygirl" I hear Asia and Kayla ask. "Gabriella" Jaden says. "Oh my gosh" I hear Kayla mumble. "I shouldn't have said anything, I just needed to vent to someone" I mumble. I sit up on his chest then get off the bed. I turn to look at Kayla and Asia. Asia has tears running down her face and Kayla is staring off into space. Kayla doesn't like people seeing her cry. "I shouldn't have brought her up" I mumble while walking into my bathroom. Kayla and Asia walk into the bathroom also. We wash off our faces. "I miss her" I mumble. "So do we" Kayla mumbles while engulfing me into a hug. We pull apart. I look at the bracelet that my mom gave us when we were kids. Every day I think about Gabi.
We walk out of the bathroom. Jaden is on my bed sleeping. Kayla and Asia walk out my room closing the door behind them. I sit down on the bed and stare at my tv. I grab my phone and go to my hidden pictures. I scroll through the pictures of Gabi and I when we were younger. A tear dropped from my eye. "Babe stop thinking about it, lie down and take a nap" I hear Jaden say. I wipe the tear away and lay down with my leg overy Jaden's leg and my head on his chest. "I love you" he sleepily says. "I love you too" I mumble.