Christmas Eve Pt.2

Jamie P.O.V.
Isaiahs knuckles turn white. "Saiah you can't beat up your own cousin." I say then touch his hand. But then he punches me on my cheek. "Shit" I hiss while holding my cheek. "Oh my gosh Saiah why'd you do that!" Rose yells at him. I see Jaden look up from his phone. I guess he put the pieces together cause in seconds he was over here. He grabbed Isaiahs neck then slammed him into the wall. Isaiah got up and started punching him. They started fighting. All my male cousins got up and tried to separate them. The door swings open and my dad comes in and easily separates them. "What the hell is going on here!" My dad yells. Nobody answers. "Don't make me ask again!" He yells louder this time. He looks over to me and his face softens cause he knows that I'm scared. I just hope he can't see my cheek cause I know it's swollen and probably purple. His eyes widen. "Okay now different question, who hit babygirl!" He yells. My mom comes upstairs. "James honey calm down" she says her sweet delicate voice calming him. Only certain people can make my dad calm down and that's me and my mom. He calms down. He says something to my mom then walks downstairs. "Who hit babygirl!" My mom yells. "Mom it's okay I'm fine can we just enjoy Christmas Eve together, please" I say while looking at her. She sighs. She nods her head then walks back downstairs. Jerome walks over to me and lifts me up and carries me to the bathroom. "You okay babe?" He says while clenching his jaw. "Why is everyone so mad about me getting hit except me?"I ask more to myself while laughing. "Cause your nice and innocent and forgiving. But he didnt have any rights to be putting his hand on my girl" he says still looking pissed. I laugh then cup his cheek. "I'm okay"I say while smiling. He calms down a little. "Now can we go back to the room, and promise me you won't hit him" i say while hopping off the counter. "Yeah" he says. We walk back into the room. I sit down on one of the couches.

Kayla P.O.V.
I'm sitting on Rays lap while Isaiah is staring at me from across the room. "Yall still fucking with eachother" Ray asks while sitting back and wrapping his arms around my waist. I look over at Isaiah. "No"I say. "I missed you" he mumbles. "Really? I didn't think that you liked me back then because when I told you that I liked you all you said was "okay"." I mumble. "Cause you was a very mean child back then, and so I thought if I started dating you that you would just boss me around" he mumbles into my neck."so what about now, I'm the same person," I say. "Your boobs got bigger" he mumbles. I thump his forhead. "I'm kidding, you're not as intimidating now as you were when we were younger" he mumbles. "Jamie always says that I'm a bully, but i don't think so" I say. He chuckles. I see Isaiah get up from his chair and storm over to me. He breaths out. "We need to talk" he says through gritted teeth. I roll my eyes. I stand up. "I'll be back" I tell Ray. He nods his head while smiling at me. Isaiah and I walk to one of the other guest rooms. He closes the door while I sit on the bed. "What the fuck is going on" he says while leaning against the door."fuck off bitch ass nigga" I say. He storms over to me and grabs my neck and pushes me onto the bed. "What the fuck you just call me" he says through gritted teeth while tightening his grip on my throat. Almost fully blocking my air way. I don't take shit from anybody and I would fight back but his body is pressing against mines restraining me from moving. I'm pretty sure I'm purple. He doesn't seem like he sees that he's blocking my Air way,he doesn't even seem like he's realizing what he's doing. As soon as I almost fell out of conciousness someone opened the door. "Hey guys we're going to-""Saiah let her go" Jamie said then kicked him off of me. I gasped for air. "Oh my gosh Kay are you okay" Jamie's says while engulfing me into a hug. I tear falls from my eye but I quickly wipe it away. I pull away and clear my throat. "Let's go downstairs" I mumble. "Okay" she says while examining my neck to make sure I didn't have any marks. "Okay, nothing is visible so we can go" she mumbles while getting up. I stand up. I walk to the door. I look back at Isaiah who's sitting on the floor staring at me. "I'm sorry" he mouths. I shake my head and walk out the room. I walk downstairs and everyone is at the table with food infront of them. "Here's your plate" Jamie says while pointing to a seat at the really long table. "Let us start grace"Mr. James says. "Wait, where is Isaiah" Mrs.Lidia ask looking around. I opened my mouth to say something but Jamie cut me off. "He's using the bathroom, he'll be a while, he has bubble guts" Jamie calmly says like she's been planning it. Mrs.Lidia nods her head. Mr.James starts praying.