Don't do something you'll regret

Jamies P.O.V.
"Hi daddy!"I exclaim. "Don't Hi Daddy me, why you with one of my workers?" He asks. "Um daddy Jaden is...my boyfriend" I say. We are in the living. He falls back onto the couch. "Oh Lord, Jesus , what did I do wrong, my baby girl to young to have a boyfriend" he exclaims looking up at the roof. I laugh " Daddy I'm seven-teen" I say while giving Jayla to my mom. " excatly, which makes you 17 years to young to have a boyfriend" he says. "You want me to get a boyfriend when I'm 34" I say. He sighs. "Let me talk to you in private Jaden" my dad says, I can tell he's angry but he doesn't want to take his anger out on me. It's been like that ever since I was born. He doesnt like to show me that he's mad cause when he's mad all hell breaks loose. That's why when he's mad with either me or my mom he immediately leaves. I look at Jaden and he's staring down at me. "I'm sorry" I mouth to him. He nods his head. "It's not your fault" he mouths back. He walks into the guest bedroom where my dad went and closes the door. I look at my mom. "Help me make dinner" she says then puts Jayla in her bouncer that we brought. I nod my head.

Jaden's P.O.V.
Im sitting on the bed and Rich is pacing back and forth in the room. "Did you take my daughter's virginity"he asks. "No sir" I say. He looks in my eyes to see if I'm lying. I look him dead I'm his eyes. "Do you love my daughter" he asks. " yes" I answer truthfully. He nods his head. " if you ever hurt my daughter's heart and I find out I will let Gemma feed on you." He says. Gemma is his great white shark. " protect her, and as much as I don't want her to, shes growing up. I love you like a son, so you better treat baby girl like a queen." He says. "I will sir" I answer. "I need to go shoot something" he says. That's how Rich releases his anger. We continue talking for about 2 more hours.

I open the door and we wall out. We walk to the kitchen and Jamie is setting the table. She looks at me and I smile. She breathes like a huge weight was lifted off her shoulders. She looks at her dad and he smiles. She runs up to him and hugs him. Rich was gone for a couple months with some of the guys on a business trip. "I missed you so much" she says. "I missed you to babygirl" he says. They let eachother go. I go to Jayla who is kicking her feet to make her rocker move. " Hi pumpkin" I say then lift her up. She starts giggling as I blow on her stomach. Miss Lidia comes downstairs with a high chair. "This was Jamie's when she was younger" she says then puts it by the table. Jamie and Miss Lidia put the food on the table. That shit look and smell good so I know it's gone taste good. I put Jayla in the high chair. We say grace then dig in. During dinner we talked about our future careers. "How much kids do you want babygirl" Miss Lidia asks Jamie. "I don't know probably ten"she answers damn near making me and Rich choke. "Haha I'm kidding I want 4" she says. She picks up Jayla. "You need to get cleaned LA LA (lay-lah)" Jamie says. Jayla has macaroni all over her. The macaroni and cheese was soft enough so that she could chew it with her gum.

Jamie P.O.V.
I walk up stairs and go into my bedroom where I put Jayla's bag. I'm going to bathe her in my sink cause I don't have a baby tub. I undress her. I look in her bag and take out the Johnsons baby wash. I take her to the bathroom and fill up the sink with water. I put her in and she starts splashing the water everywhere and getting everything wet. I laugh. I grab one of my softest wash cloths from the draw under the sink then put her soap on it and start cleaning her body. While I'm cleaning her back I see a purple bruise. Actually I see multiple bruises on her back. Jayla continues to play with the bubbles in the water. "JADEN!" I shout so he could hear me from downstairs. I hear him jogging up the steps. He walks into my bedroom then my bathroom. "What?" He asks. "Look at Jayla's back" I say he walks around to the other side of the sink then looks at her back. His eyes darken. "Do you know how it happened"I ask him. He shakes his head no. He punches multiple wholes in my walls. I wash Jayla off. I put on her pamper then walk down stairs with Jaden following me. Jaden walks out the door then slams is. I walk into the kitchen. " Why the fuck that boy slamming my door" my dad yells. I show them Jayla's back. "How'd that happen?" My mom asks. "I don't know, when I was giving her a bath I saw it and I called him and he was as surprised as us" I say. "I have to go for him, that boy is going to go crazy and kill anyone who's in his way, do you know where he might be going?" my dad asks. I start think, Jayla's mom! "He's going after Jayla's mom, that's where we got her from today." I tell him. "Text me the adress, I'm going there before he regrets something he does" my dad says while rushing out of the room. I text my dad the adress. I look at my mom with a worried expression on my face, then I look down at Jayla. She's playing with my hair. Why would someone hurt an innocent baby. I can tell this is going tell be a long night.