Pose For The Camera

2 and a half months later

Jamie's P.O.V.
"Yay!" I scream. Today is the day we get to take the twins home. They've been doing so good. They're 5 pounds and 2 ounces each. Last night they stayed in my hospital room. "Be gentle" Jaden tells Jayla who's putting a hat on Nevaeh. I clip up my hair then go over to Heaven. "Hey baby" I coo as she wakes up. She grabs my finger. I smile.
"You sure these babies ours? They hella light" Jaden says. I straight face him. "You the only person Ive had sex with and you saw me push them out, and plus you a light skin nigga" I say while packing up my bag. He chuckles. "I'm just kidding I know they mines" he says while putting socks on Heavens feet. "Okay Miss John it's time to go" a nurse with a wheel chair says. I sit down in the chair. Jaden hands me Nevaeh then Heaven. He picks up Jayla and our bags. They roll me all the way to the first floor and outside. I slowly stand up. "Thankyou" I mumble while she walks away. "Anytime Jamie" she says. We walk to the car and Jaden puts Jayla in her car seat. He helps me put Heaven and Nevaeh in their carseats. I get into the back seat. Jaden starts the car then pulls out. I smile. "Wait till you guys see your room" I mumble. I'm sitting in between their car seats and Jayla is in her carseat next to Nevaehs. I play with their small hands. I look at Jayla and she's playing with her fingers looking a little sad. "Jayla you know mommy still loves you right?"I ask her. She nods her head still looking down. I sigh. "Jaden icecream" I tell him. He nods his head and pulls up to Jaylas favorite ice cream parlor. Jaylas eyes light up. "Go inside and make sure it's not to crowded or noisy" I tell Jaden. He gets out the truck and walks inside. A few minutes later he walks back out. "Let's go" he says. He opens Jayla's car door and takes her out. He puts her down then gets Nevaehs car seat. I pick up Heavens car seat and hand it to him. I hop out the truck then pick up Jayla. We lock the doors then walk into the icecream parlor. "Congratulations!" Everyone screams. "What" I stutter. I look at everyone and its my family and Jaden's family. I look at the sign they have hung up. Welcome to the world Heaven and Nevaeh. I smile and hit Jaden. "How'd you know I was going to say come here?" I ask him. "cause you're so predictable"he chuckles then pecks my lips. "I just realized, I never met your family before and I've already had 3 of your children" I say while laughing.

"Just so you know some of my aunts can speak spanish. They learned it when they went to Puerto Rico to live for 5 years. So don't feel offended when they're speaking spanish" he mumbles. Little does he know, I speak fluent Spanish. I walk over to them. "Hi I'm Jamie" I say while holding out my hand. "I know who you are, I've heard so much about you" one of his aunts says. "I'm Kary" another says while shaking my hand. A woman that looks exactly like Jaden walks up in front of me. "So you're the mother of my grandchildren" she says with one the fakest smiles I've ever seen. I put on a fake smile too. "Yes I am" I mumble. She turns to who I'm guessing is her sisters. " No me gusta su" she says. It means I don't like her. I reply to her. "Es bueno saber" which means thats nice to know. She gasp and turns around. "You speak spanish too?" She ask looking shocked. "And French" I say before walking away. I walk over to Heaven and Nevaeh who are surrounded by people. I push my way through the crowd of people. I sit down in the chair. I put Jayla on the chair and pick up Heaven cause Jaden has Nevaeh. "Please turn off your flash people" my father says. "I don't like your mother" I say then smile for a picture with Jaden. "Why not" he says while we smile for another picture. I look at him. "She said she doesn't like me so I replied that's nice to know" I mumble then smile for another picture. He sighs. "I'll talk to her" he mumbles. "Isn't all this smiling hurting your cheeks?"I ask him. "More than you know" he mumbles. I look at the door and Camera men, more like the paparazzi walk in. "Why is the paparazzi here?" I ask Jaden. " Last year a few weeks after Jaylas birthday.Smile" Jaden says, we smile for my dad to take a picture. "I got picked for the draft for the New York Knicks" he mumbles. "And I guess the news got out that you had the twins already" he mumbles. "Jaden when was you going to tell me this?" I say to him. "When I knew for sure I wouldve told you, actually they called me last night and told me I'd be playing in NBA. Smile" he mumbles. I smile at the cameras. Kay and Asia push through the crowd. "Why is the paparazzi here?" Kay ask. "Jaden got Drafted for the NBA. Smile" I say. They turn around and smile at the paparazzi. "And only now you're telling us" Asia says. "Only now I'm finding out" I mumble. Asia is 8 and a half months pregnant. They walk away. One of the paparazzi walks up to us. "What are the names of these two beautiful babies" he ask me while holding out a mic. Why does the paparazzi have a mic? "Heaven and Nevaeh" Jaden says into the mic. "Hey hey let me get a picture of the beautiful family" another one says. He moves and we smile. "Lala smile" I mumble. She smiles and he takes the picture. "So now our life is going to change drastically" I mumble. "It appears so" my dad mumbles.

Hey. Hey. Wassup. Like. Comment.
Can you all do me a huge favor and read and like "Is This My Thugette" by ShoesIsLife. It is personally one of my favorite books. I wouldn't lead yall in the wrong direction.
Hugs and Kisses😘