She's Your What Pt. 2

Jamie P.O.V.
"Kayla why didn't you tell me?" I ask her. "I thought you would've judge me, I was embarrassed" she says. I hug her. "I would never judge you" I say. "Does Bella know?" I ask her. She shakes her head no and wipes some tears away. "That's why you're always excited when she's here" I mumble. She nods her head. "Are you ever going to tell Bella?" I mumble. "I don't know, honestly I'm afraid and I don't want to confuse her" Kay says. "I was there when she first said mama but it felt horrible because she wasn't saying it to me" Kayla mumbles and sniffles. "I feel so bad I wasn't there to help you through the pain"I mumble. "It's not your fault, you didn't know" she mumbles. "It all fits together now" I mumble. "She acts so much like you, and she's allergic to any kind of nut, am I really that stupid" I mumble more to myself than Kayla. She laughs. "I've been there her whole life, shes growing up so fast and I don't want her to" she mumbles then starts crying again. We lay down and cuddle. No type of gay shit, just bestfriends. I let her cry into my chest. "It hurts so badly" she cries. Then I start crying. "It's like loosing a baby" I cry. "I want my baby" we both cry. "Oh my gosh baby girls yall witnessing your first break downs" Jaden tells the twins then takes them to their room. "Well since I can't get my baby back , I'll do you the favor of getting yours back." I mumble. "Wait do you mean we're-" I cut her off. "We're going to tell Bella the truth" I say. "Um actually her full name is Isabella Aurora Jackson" she says. "She has Isaiahs last name......" I mumble to myself. I never asked Ariel who Bella's father is because I don't think it's my place to ask. I smile at Kayla. Why wouldn't she be ready to be a parent? Shes been so mature since we were like 12. "Are you scared?" I ask her. "No, I tell a little girl that I'm her mom everyday" she says. "Your sarcasm is noted" I say. "Tomorrow Jayla and Bella were going to have a play date but I'll have to cancel cause Jayla is really sick" I mumble while texting Ricky. My mom calls my phone. I put her on speaker. "Yes mom" I mumble while stretching over Kayla to get my juice. "Next time I take Jayla we are going to wear a disguise" she says. I laugh. "Why?" I ask her. "Well we were at the store picking up some lime and medicine and some lady was like oh my gosh it's Jayla Anderson, then people started taking pictures and Jayla started crying, oh my gosh babygirl I don't know how you deal" my mom says. I laugh. "Yeah, ever since Jaden started playing for the New York Knicks that's basically an everyday thing, she probably started crying because she's sick" I mumble while taking a candy away from Kayla. Kayla giggles then takes it back from me. "well I'm going to let you go cause your father just reached home" she mumbles. "Okay bye mom love you" I say then thump Kaylas forhead. "Love you too babygirl" she mumbles the hangs up. Kayla slaps me. I gasp. And then we start play fighting. "Aight aight, break it up " Jaden says while walking into the room. We stop and lay down next to each other laughing. "Yall a weird set of people" Jaden mumbles. "Why you in my house?" I ask Jaden. "Cause I feel like, fuck you going do" he mumbles then sticks his tongue out at me and walks into my bathroom. I laugh and look at Kayla and she's smiling and staring at me. "What?" I laugh. "When are you guys going to get back together" she mumbles while looking at me and smiling. "I don't know, honestly I'm scared, the shit he told me that night has me wondering, did he really just use me for sex" I mumble while looking at her. "You know he didn't mean that" she says while playing with my hair. "How do I know Kay?" I mumble. "How do I know if he really loves me" I start singing. We laugh. "I can't answer that question, the only person that can is him" she says while sitting up. "Where you going?" I mumble. "I gotta go meet up with Isaiah" she says. I laugh. "Wait I just realized something, you lost your v card before us" I say. She laughs. "Yo cousin knows how to hit it" she says. I make up my face. "Eww Kay, but yall needa hook back up" I mumble. "We'll see" she mumbles then winks at me. I laugh. "Bye babygirl I'll see you later" she says. "Bye Kay" I mumble. I get up and walk into the twins room. I pick them up and walk back into my room and put them on the bed. I sit down on the bed. "Yall are getting big" I mumble. I play with their chubby hands and they giggle. Then Nevaeh sneezes on me. "I really hope you're not getting sick" I mumble. Jaden walks back into my room. "They need some sun" Jaden mumbles while sitting next to me. I laugh. "we are blessed" I mumble while running my hands through their hair. "Yeah we are" he mumbles. "They have an appointment next week, are you going to take them?" I ask Jaden while picking up Nevaeh and laying down then putting her on my chest. "Yeah, why can't you take them" jaden mumbles while doing the same with Heaven. "Um cause I'm going to look at some colleges" I mumble. He smiles at me. "You finally doing it" he chuckles. "I would've done it a year and a half ago if your dumb ass had worn a condom" I say while laughing. He chuckles. "But I'm glad you didn't, I don't regret anything" I say. "Neither do I" he mumbles. Heaven hits her sister in her eye then Nevaeh starts crying. "Heaven is such a bully" I mumble while rubbing Nevaehs back. "You acting like she deliberately did it" he chuckles. "We don't know that for sure, Heaven always somehow accidentally hits Nevaeh" I laugh. "Well Nevaeh needs to toughen up" he chuckles. I laugh. "I miss my baby" I mumble. "But you have three of them right here" he says. I look at him confused and he smirks. I laugh. "You're not my baby" I mumble. He mumbles something. "What?" I ask. "Nothing" he says while playing with Heavens hair. "Okay" I mumble. I sit Nevaeh up. She sits up for a few seconds before falling onto her back. I laugh and sit her up again but support her back with my legs. "Ne' really is developing a little slower than Heaven" Jaden says. "Yeah, but it's okay, she'll eventually cetch up" I say while playing with her hands. "I'm tired" I mumble. Jaden takes Nevaeh from me and I fall alseep minutes later.