At the Hospital

Jamie P.O.V.
I wake up cause the baby keeps hitting me my face. I look at her then look at her dad who's next to me still sleeping. "Here ya go" I mumble while putting ummm Jayla ontop of Jaren? Or Jaden. I'm not very good with names. I turn my back to them and start to drift back to sleep. Jaden pulls my body to his. "Mornin' Jae" he mumbles into my neck. Wow that voice!He chuckled. "You always loved my morning voice" he mumbles into my neck then kissed it, making my body shiver. "Uh umm have we ever had sex?" I mumble. "Nah" he mumbles. "Oh" I mumble. He caressed my cheek as I played with his hand. The baby was sitting down between us. "She's turning one next month" Jaden mumbles. "Can she talk yet?" I ask him. "No" he says while looking at umm Jayla. I turn around to face him "She's cute" I mumble while looking at her. "Just like you" Jaden says then kisses my nose. I giggle. "Okay love birds what yall want for breakfast?" Asia asks us. "I want-" Jaden cut me off. " A hash brown not to oily, egg not to much, it makes her gassy, bacon not to much fat on it, and an orange juice with no pulp" he says smiling at me. I laugh. "What he said" I say still laughing. "Okay what do you want Mr. Know It All?" Asia ask him. "The same and get Jayla oats and a banana." He says. Asia asks everyone else what they want. "What's your last name?" I ask him. "Anderson" he says. I nod my head. Jayla crawls onto my lap and hugs me. "Aww" I say while laughing.

My doctor walks into the room. "How are you feeling Jamie?" He says while smiling at me. I smile. "I feel overwhelmed" i mumble. "Well you do have traumatic amneisa which is in most cases temporary, the length of the amnesia depends on how severe the accident was" he says. I nod my head "Isn't my nurse suposed to check on me, not you." I mumble. "Yes but i had to check on my favorite patient personally" he said smiling at me then winked. I blush. Within seconds my dad and Jaden were standing in front of the doctor. "You tryna flirt with my daughter?" My dad says. "You tryna flirt with my girl?" Jaden said. "No, only a friendly gesture" the doctor said. They nod their heads and walk away. "Okay so I'll come and check on you later in the day" the doctor said before walking out. " Aiden can you get me a cup of water" I mumble. He nods his head gets me a cup of water from the bubbler in the corner of the room. He hands it to me. "Thankyou" I mumble. "And my name is Jaden" he mumbles while sitting down on the bed. "Right" I mumble while drinking my water. He chuckles. "What?" I ask him. "You are a very mean person" he says. I side eye him. I was going to object but Asia walked back into the room with Ryan and Ricky behind her. "Ryan! You came back!" I scream. He chuckles. "I came back a while ago babygirl" he says while hugging me. I look at him confused. My mom pulls him back and whispers something. He nods his head and walks back over to me. "I know she told you I have amnesia" I mumble while playing with my fingers. He lifts my head up by my chin. "Your memory will come back babygirl" he mumbles. I smile. Jaden knocks Ryans hand away from my face. "Haha nigga she don't remember you" Ryan says while laughing at Jaden. "Fuck off nigga" Jaden says. I laugh. "Wait so you don't remember Jayla either?" Ryan says looking a little disappointed. "The baby, no...." I sigh. I pregnant lady walks past our room. "She looks familiar" I mumble. "Yeah, she does" My mom says. We look at eachother. "You don't think its....." I mumble. "No, they never found her" my dad says. "um you guys aren't talking about-" Asia says. "Yes we are" my mom says. " are you guys talking about-" Jaden gets cut off. "Shh" Kayla says. "He knows about her?" I ask Kayla. She nods her head. " So who was the one that broke the vow?" I say while crossing my arms on my chest. "You" Kayla and Asia say. "wow I must've really loved you" I mumble. He chuckles. "Should we go check?" I ask my them. They all look at eachother. I get up from the bed and walk to the door. I open it and look out. I see the girl walk into a room a few doors down from my hospital room. I close my door and get back into the uncomfortable hospital bed. "Well is it her?" Asia asks. "I don't know, I didn't get to see her face, but she's a few doors down from me" I mumble. "So are we going to go check?" Kayla ask. "Yes, no, I don't know, maybe" I say looking at them nervously. "Alright let's do it" my dad says. "Are we all going in at the same time?" I say while putting on the slippers. "No, you are" Kayla says. "What! Me?, no I can't"I say. "Jamie if anything happens we'll be right outside the door" my mom says. I sigh. "Okay let's go" I mumble. We all get up and walk down to the door I saw the lady enter. Room 317. I take a deep breath. I knock on the door. "Come in"I hear the person say. I slowly open the door. I stare at the girl on the bed. "Mom, Dad it's her" I say barely above a whisper.