Sleepover

Jamies P.O.V.
I'm on my way to pick up Bella. Jayla doesn't know this yet. Jaden has her at home cleaning her room. She was crying cause she wanted to come with me. The twins are in the car with me though. I pull up to Ariels house. I call her and tell her I'm outside. Minutes later she comes out with Bella. Bella gets into the car . "Goodafternoon Miss Jamie" she says. "Good afternoon Bella" I say. Ariel and I talk for a little while longer. "Oh, did Bella tell you?" She ask me. "Tell me what?" I ask her. "I'm pregnant" she says. "Ohmygosh congratulations, how far along are you?" I ask her. "4 months" she says. "Oh do you know the gender?" I ask her. "Yes, Prince Eric" she says. I laugh. "You and these Disney Prince and Princess names" I laugh. "Well Bella isn't really a princess name, if I had named her Belle then yeah" she says. "Her middle name is Aurora" I say while laughing. She laughs. "I should get back inside, it looks like it's going to rain" she says while looking up at the sky. "Okay so I'll bring her back on Monday" I say. We say our goodbyes then leave. "Bella are you hungry?" I ask her. "Yes" she mumbles while staring at the twins. I stop at taco bell and order two twelve packs tacos. I look back at Bella and she's playing with Heaven. I continue you driving.

"Okay Bella can you open the door for me please" I ask her. She opens the house door and walks in. "Babe were home"I say loud enough for him to hear me. I put the twins carseats on the floor and lock the door. Jaden walks down stairs with Jayla in his arm. He puts her down. She sees Bella and runs over to her. They scream and hug. I laugh. "Jaden can you watch the girls and the twins so I pump some milk for tomorrow please?" I ask him. "Uh yeah sure" he says. I take the twins out of their carseat and hand them to him.

Jaden P.O.V.
How long does it take to pump milk? Jamie been gone for a half an hour. The twins are fussy and Jayla and Bella are running around the house screaming and making noise. I pick up Heaven. The twins look like they momma. They only have my eyes. And they barely open their eyes. Nevaeh starts whining. I pick her up too. Jamie walks into the room. "Finally" I mumble. "Nevaeh needs a bath and Heaven is hungry" I mumble while handing her Nevaeh. "So you couldn't bathe them and feed them?" She says. "Then who would've watched the girls?" I ask her. She rolls her eyes. "You needa stop that" I mumble while walking out the room. "Whatever" she mumbles. I grab her waist. "You so fucking lucky we got children in the house" I whisper in her ear. She giggles. I chuckle. She walks away. I walk into Jayla's room. "Yall come eat" I tell them. They jump up off the bed and run down the stairs. "Stop running" I mumble. They sit at the table. I grab the tacos. I put it on the table and open them. "I'm giving yall one but if you want anymore just ask me or Miss Jamie" I mumble while putting the bottle to Heavens mouth. "Daddy" Jayla mumbles. "Yes Jayla?" I ask her. "Dwink" she says. "Okay, juice?" I ask. "Mommy say water" she mumbles. "Mommy isn't in charge though" I tell her. She giggles. I get them some fruit punch. Jamie walks into the room. "Who gave yall juice" she ask them. The both of them point at me. Jamie walks over to me. "It was Heaven" I mumble. She takes Heaven from me. "Don't try to blame your dirty on my daughter" she says. I chuckle and peck her lips. She laughs. She goes upstairs to put the girls to sleep. I sit down on the couch and turn on the tv. "hey yall wanna trick Mommy and Miss Jamie?" I ask the girls. They get up and run over to me. "Ok so here's what we'll do" I whisper.

Jamie P.O.V.
The twins just fully fell alseep "Oh my god Jamie come here!" I hear Jaden shout. I ran downstairs. I look at the floor and Jayla and Bella are on the floor laying in a pool of blood. I freeze up. "Oh my God, no!" I scream. I fall onto my knees crying. "They were so innocent"I cry. "My baby is gone" I scream. I hear Jaden come out from the game room laughing. I look up at with tears still falling. "What are you laughing at?" I ask him. He points to the girls who are getting up from off the floor. "This was a trick?" I mumble. "Mommy we twicked you" Jayla says. I stand up. "That wasn't funny at all" I say. "Babe we were just joking" Jaden says. "Jaden that isn't something to joke about" I say while pushing his hand away from me. I run my hand through my hair. "Mommy you mad at me?" Jayla ask me while latching onto my leg. I sigh. "I'm not mad at you baby" I say while bending down to her level. She smiles at me. She wraps her arms around my neck. I weakly smile. She let's go. "Mommy you mad at me?" Jaden ask. "Jaden don't even talk to me wright now, I could've jumped off the fucking balcony" I yell at him. "Miss Jamie bad word" Bella says. "I'm sorry baby I'm just upset" I say. "My mommy eats icecream when she's mad" she says. I laugh. "I bet she does" I mumble while laughing.