Friday

Jamie P.O.V.
Friday
It's Friday. We walked out of school as the bell rung. All week during our practices at Asias house Jaden would either squeeze my butt or try to stick his hand in my shirt. I get in my car and go to Chipotle. I order some waffle fries and a drink cause I wasn't really hungry then I headed over to Jaden's house. I'm not back together with Jaden it's just that I haven't seen Jayla since the day Jaden and I broke up. I miss her. I pulled up to his driveway. I get out and grab the fries and drink and my phone. I walk up his walk way and knock on the door. He opens the door in a basket ball pants. "You finally came to your senses" he asks while letting me inside his house. I walk in and he closes the door. " aha aha funny, I came here to see Jayla" I say while putting a waffle fry in my mouth. "Oh, your mom has her she should be here in about 30 minutes." He says. "Ugh so I have to wait with you for 30 minutes" I say then plop down on the couch. "Give me one" he says walking over to me. "No, go fuck yourself" I mumble. He chuckles. I stretch out on the couch and turn on the tv still eating. Jaden gets on top of me. "Jaden get off of me, your squashing me and my fries." He stands up then lifts me up. He sits down then puts me on his lap. I try to get up but that only makes him tighten his grip on my hips. "Jaden stop, let me go" I whine. "Give me a kiss then" he mumbles into my neck before kissing it. Jamie stay strong. "No" I mumble. "Jamie how many times I gotta tell you that I'm sorry" he said trying to slip his hands in my joggers. I move his hands away. "Sorry doesn't always fix everything Jaden" I mumble playing with my nails. He sighs. "Want me to eat you out?" He asks. I laugh. "That ain't going fix shit" I say. "But it's going make you happy" he said while taking me off his lap and putting my on the couch. He kissed and sucked on my neck while grinding on me. As much as I tried to hold it in a moan escaped my lips. "I know you want me" he mumbled into my neck. He pecked my lips, "don't worry, I want you too" he says while still grinding against me. He was just about to pull down my pants when the doorbell rung. "Are you fucking serious, I was just bout to get the pussy" he mumbles in frustration then goes to open the door. My mom walks in with Jayla. I jump up. "Oh my baby" I squeal while taking her from my mom. "What about your mother" my mom says before I can even unbuckle her from her carseat. I walk over to my mom and hug her "hey mom" I say smiling at her. "Hey honey, Jayla already bathe and she had a long ass nap so she'll be up most of the night and I sent back the formula yall packed cause we had already bought formula for her. But I gotta go, your dad is ready to get his freak on" my mom says. " eww mom tmi, goodbye" I say laughing while she walks out of the house. Jaden closes and locks the door. I go and get Jayla out of her carseat. "Hey baby" I say as she giggles and squeals. "Put her to bed so we can finish what we started" Jaden mumbles wrapping his arms around my waist from behind then kisses my neck. "no she just came, and didn't you hear what my mom said, she'll be up all night" I say then blow on Jayla's stomach. He groans then walks away. I laugh. "Your daddy is acting like a spoiled little girl" I say to Jayla. She giggles then grabs my hair and puts it in her mouth. I pull my hair out of her hand. I walk upstairs where Jaden's on the bed watching tv. He mugs me. I laugh and put Jayla in her play pen in the corner of the room. I get onto the bed and get on top of Jaden. "I love you" I mumble against his lips. "I love you too" he mumbles. He sticks his tongue in my mouth. I pull away after a while of kissing.
"So you my girl again?" He asks while holding my hips. "I don't know, let's ask Jayla" I get up and get Jayla. I walk back over to the bed then sit down. "Okay if she giggles then it's a yes if she doesn't then no" I say. "Jayla should I get back with your daddy?" I ask her. Jaden tickles her and she giggles. "See she giggled you my girl, now come ride my face" he says. I laugh "you cheated". "Not excatly, you didn't say I couldn't tickle her, now come and ride my face" he says again. "Do you see that there is a baby in the room" I say holding Jayla up. "Put her in her room then,she loves her room" he mumbles. "No" I say then put Jayla on the bed. She sits up and stares at us. She gets on all fours and then starts crawling up to us. "Omg babe look she's crawling!" I exclaim to Jaden. I look over at Jaden and he doesn't look as excited as he should be. "Why aren't you excited" I ask laying down then putting Jayla on my chest. "Cause she been able to crawl for the past week. I tried calling you when she started crawling the first time but yo petty ass wouldn't answer my calls" he says. "Ugh I fucking hate you" i mumble pushing his arm. "No you don't you love me and Jayla tryna suck on yo nipple" he said. I look down at Jayla and she definitely is trying. She's actually biting my boob. "Did her momma breast feed her?" I ask Jaden. "Yeah but over here she got the formuler so it was like half and half. But now it's all formula" he said. I nod my head. She gives up then puts her thumb in her mouth. "She better not try that again cause those are my boobs" Jaden says then grabs one of my breast. "Shutup" I say laughing then push his hand away. "She falling alseep already" Jaden whispered. "I look at the time and it's only 7:28 p.m. and my mom dropped her off around 4 cause I reached around 3:30 p.m.

After a while Jayla fully fell asleep. Now I was playing with her curls and Jaden was sucking on my neck and drawing things on my thigh. "I'm going to put her in her crib" I whisper to Jaden. He nods his head. I get up, walk to her bedroom, put her in her crib and made sure she had her blanky. I switched her finger for her Binky then closed her door. I walked back into Jaden's bedroom. I walk up to the bed and lay down. Jaden starts running his hand over my area. I moan. He chuckles. "Goodnight babygirl" he says then pulls my body to his. "Ugh I fucking hate you, but karma is a bitch" I said before I fell asleep.