Legal Mother?

Jamie P.O.V.
I wake up ontop of Jaden who is playing with my curls. I get up and start walking to the bathroom. "No goodmorning kiss" he says. I walk up to him and blow my morning breath in his face. "You want to kiss me still?" I ask. "Nah mane go brush"he says while holding his nose. I laugh and walk to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and use the bathroom. I walk back into the bedroom and look at the clock. "2 o'clock? Jaden where is Asia and Kay with my baby" I say while climbing back into the bed and snuggling up on him. He shrugs his shoulders. My phone starts ringing. I pick it up and answer it. "Hel-" "open the door" she said then hung up. Asia is so rude. I walk downstairs and open the door. I look at her hands. "Where's Jayla?" I ask her. "In the car sleeping" she mumbles while running to the bathroom. Her bladder is so small. I go to the car and Jayla is in her carseat sleeping while Kayla is getting all the things they bought her out the backseat. I take her carseat out and close the car door. I walk into the house and put her carseat on the floor. I take her out and walk upstairs into the room. I hear the door close downstairs which means that they left. I lay down on the bed with Jayla on my chest. She's sucking on her binky and clutching on to her blanky. I run my hand through her curls.
Jaden picks her up and puts her in her crib. He comes back into the room and lays down next to me and starts rubbing my stomach. He slides his hand up to my breast and in the quickest motion he pulled my breast out my bra. "Jaden!" I yell at him while covering my chest. He moves my hand then rubs the pad of his thumb over my nipple. I bite my lip. He pulls off my pants and boyshorts. "Jaden I'm not ready..." I mumble. "I know imma just eat you out." He mumbles. I close my eyes as he spreads my legs. My eyes widen as his tongue goes to work.

He made me cum 4 times with just his tongue. I'm in the shower now washing out my hair. I hear the door open. I turn off the shower. I step out and wrap my towel around my body. I look at the bathroom sink and Jaden is on the counter staring at me. I walk over to him. He wraps his arms around me. He kisses my forhead, then my nose, then my lips. I giggle. He chuckles. We walk out of the bathroom. I put on my underwear and bra then a basket ball pants. "Christmas is next week" I mumble while climbing ontop of Jaden. He grabs my waist. "I know what I want to give you" he mumbles. "What?" I ask. "Deez Nuts! Ha!" He says while killing himself with laughter. I hit his chest. "You so mean" I mumble while pouting and crossing my arms. He chuckles. "Stop being a big baby and give daddy a kiss" he mumbles. "Daddy? Nigga my daddy is on the streets making that gwap, you ma nigga, know the difference" I say. "Damn ma, putting a nigga on blast" he mumbles. "Love you too" I mumble then peck his lips. He chuckles. The doorbell rings. "Can't nobody give us privacy" Jaden mumbles. I laugh and go downstairs to answer the door. "Weeeee wish you a Merry Christmas we wish you a Merry Christmas we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year good t-"I stop them "Asia, Kayla get yall asses in the house " I tell them cutting them off from their "Christmas caroling" They walk inside and I close and lock the door . "Yall so embarrassing" I say while laughing. "She had sex" "I know look how she's glowing" I hear Asia and Kayla whisper to eachother. I playfully hit their shoulders. "I did not have sex" I mumble while walking upstairs cause I heard Jayla crying. "He ate you out then" Asia says. I pause on the stairs then continue walking upstairs. "He did!" Asia shouts. I shake my head laughing. I walk into Jayla's bedroom and she's standing up in her crib rubbing her eyes. "Oh baby what's wrong?" I ask her while picking her up cause she was reaching for me. She continues crying. I walk downstairs and grab one of her pre prepped bottles. I put it up to her lips and she instantly starts drinking. I sit down on the couch and wipe her tears. "Aww her mommy instincts kick in" I hear Asia say and Kayla laugh. They sit on the couch and turn on the tv.

I look down at Jayla and she's finishing up her bottle. I pull the bottle away and put her over my shoulder. I start rubbing her back. Asia takes her away from me. "No Asia give her back she needs to burp" I say reaching for Jayla. She ignores me and continues playing with Jayla. "Asia if you don't burp her she'll-" I get cut off by Jayla throwing up on Asia. "Vomit" I mumble. I take Jayla from Asia and walk upstairs and immediately put her in her tub. Jaden walks into the room. "Go downstairs, I'll give her a bath" he says while taking her cloth from me and turning off the water. I nod my head then walk downstairs. Kayla and Asia are on the couch stuffing their face with snacks. I shake my head. "Jamie come here!" I hear Jaden yell from upstairs. I walk upstairs into Jayla's room. "What?" I ask him. He's putting Jaylas' pamper on. He picks Jayla up. "Let's go to our room" he mumbles. I look at him confused then follow him into "our" room. I sit on the bed and he closes the door. "Okay I'm going to just get straight to the point" he says. "Jayla doesn't have a mother any more so I was wondering if you would want to legally become her mother?" He asks. I laugh cause he looks really nervous and I think it's cute. "Ofcourse, but what about her birth certificate, her mother is the one that's supposed to sign it and I'm guessing Lora already signed it which makes Lora still her mother." I mumble. He pulls open a draw and takes out a paper and hands it to me. I look at it. "Lora didn't sign her birth certificate, a couple hours after Jayla was born she left the hospital and Jayla, so i had to take care of my newborn. She never signed any of her birth papers" he says while putting his finger in her small hand. "So what your saying is that Jayla will not know anything about Lora and she'll think that I'm her mom?" I ask him. He nods his head. "Are you sure about this? I mean we don't know if we'll always be a couple, do you still want me to be her mother?" I ask him. "I see how you take care of Jayla, she loves you and you love her. You guys already have a mother daughter bond" he says. I smile. "I guess you're my daughter now" I say while taking Jayla from Jaden. "We'll go tomorrow so you can sign the papers" he says while holding my hips. I nod my head smiling up at him. Jaden bends down to kiss me but Jayla puts our hands between our lips and giggles. We laugh. "I can't kiss mommy?" He asks while tickling her. She wildly giggles. I'm a mom. It may take a while to sink in but I'm still happy. Jaden snaps me out of my thoughts by pecking my lips. This is my forever family.