Jayla

Next day
Jamie's P.O.V
I woke up around 8. I felt around the bed for Jaden. Then I remembered I told him to sleep on the couch cause he didn't tell me he has a daughter. But I wish I didn't, I want him here in the bed cuddling me. I sit up. I look at him sleeping. I grab one of my many m&m throw pillows and throw it at him. He jumps up. "What babe?" He ask in a husky sleepy voice, the nigga almost had me melting. "come" I answer. He gets up and walks over to my bed, "why, what you want?" He asks. "Come in the bed with me." I say. He gets onto the bed and gets under the covers with me. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls closer to him. I smile then go back to sleep.
2 hours later
I wake up again, I check the time. 10:30 a.m. I really don't want to move from this position but he has to go get Jayla from her momma. So well I had to move. I roll foward to get out of his grip, but I guess he was awake cause he pulled me back. "Where you going?" He asks in the same husky voice from earlier this morning. Oh That Voice! I guess he saw my reaction to his voice cause he kept talking. "Huh babe, why you want to leave me" he says pulling me impossibly closer to his body and mumbling on my neck. I moan. "Just by me touching you turns you on"he mumbles into my neck again. Softly planting kisses."we can get Jayla later on-" I shut him up by kissing, if I heard another word I wouldn't have been able to control myself. I suck on his lower lip then pull away. "Let's go get Jayla" I mumble sitting up on his stomach. "Give me a lap dance" he says. "Yeah, um no" I say while standing up. I walked into the bathroom with him following. I walk to the toilet and he pushes me. " I have to pee Jaden" I say. "So do I" he mumbles, while pulling out his "length" I immediately look away. I start to brush my teeth. I hear him flush the toilet. I bend over and spit out the toothpaste. "Where are the extra toothe brushes?" He asks while wrapping his arms around me from behind and pulling me into him. "In the 3rd draw, why you always wrapping your arms around me?" I ask only out of curiosity. "Cause I have to protect and claim what's rightfully mines" he mumbles in the crook of my neck. "Why would you want to claim me" I mumble. My self-confidence is bipolar. Some days I'm so full of confidence then other days I feel insecure cause of how my body is. I used to get bullied for being skinny. "Cause them niggas out there going try and snatch you away from me" he says looking in my eyes in the mirror. " Ain't no nigga going snatch me away from you, nobody wants me" I mumble. I move from out of his arms, finish brushing my teeth, then sit on the bed. I pick up my phone and just start sliding through pictures, while he's in the bathroom brushing his teeth. Jaden grabs my phone. "Give it" I mumble. "Wait, I'll give it after you answer some questions"he says then sits next to me on the bed. "Whatever" I mumble, roll my eyes, and cross my arms. "Why you say nobody want you?" He asks. "Cause it's the truth" I mumble. He starts laughing. "can't I have a serious conversation with you" i say getting irritated cause he taking this like a joke.

Jaden's P.O.V
"Aight I'm sorry"I say still laughing a little. "Why you laughing?" She mumbles. "Cause of what you said, babygirl that's far from the truth. You a trophy babygirl. My niggas trying to pay me off to let you go so they could get you they been doing that for the past 2 weeks." I say. She smiles and then it drops, "your just saying that to spare my feelings, thanks babe"she mumbles then pecks my lips. "I put it on our future child" I say. She laughs " who said I was having your child, who said I want a child?" She answers. " I know you want my child, and I saw how excited you was when I called my baby momma to see if we could get Jayla, you love children, ofcourse you would want some of your own" I say. She blushes, "but why am I the trophy, there are so many pretty,popular,plump girls in the school"she says. "Cause you don't throw yourself at boys, you respect yourself. I really don't care about popularity, and you have enough body babygirl." I say. "Aight we will talk more about it later, let's go for Jayla" she says hopping up from the bed. I shake my head. She walks into the bathroom and I walk in after her. "Ah, ah, ah, ah,ah, ah, I need my privacy, get out." She says trying to push me out. " I wanna bathe with you" I mumble putting my arms around her and pecking her lips. She giggles. Shes adorable and so innocent. That just makes you want to love her more. And her eyes are so big, brown, and beautiful. "No, your on punishment for hiding Jayla" she mumbles then pecks my lips. I sigh. "I guess I'll bathe in the other bathroom, all alone" I say then overdramatically sigh. "Haha funny, let's hurry up leave this house, I want to go to your house" she says. I walk out the bathroom I head to the other guest bathroom. I undress, turn on the water and take a quick shower. I put on a boxer from out of my duffel bag that I always keep in my car. I walk back into the room and Jamie is still in the shower. I walk into the bathroom. I walk to the curtin and pull it open. She's under the shower head washing shampoo and conditioner from out of her hair and singing with her eyes closed. I stare at her body. She finishes washing it out them steps from under the water. I guess she realized I was there cause she instantly covered her body. "Jaden get out!" She screams then blushes. I grab her hands from covering her areas. I stare at her body. "Jaden stop staring"she mumbles. I chuckle, I don't know what she's so insecure about. When I first saw her at her house cause her dad had called me over, I think she was like 13, she didn't have much booty, but if you compare her now and then she has way more. I let her hands go, she turned off the shower then stepped out the shower. I grab her and hold her waist. She pulls away and wraps her towel around herself then rushes out the room. I walk out of the bathroom and in the closet where she's looking for something to wear. She already has on her under wear and bra. She pulls some white ripped skinny jeans of a hanger and and a white shirt that's says "LOVE Y♡UR LIFE" in gold and gold and white jordans. She walks past me and into her bedroom. She lotioned her body,and put on deodorant, the clothes, socks,then shoes. She walked into the bathroom. I just threw on Levi jeans, a red Polo shirt and my timberlands. I walk into the bathroom where she's looking at different ways to do her hair. She walked out the room and headed over to Asias room. I don't know why but she being petty and ignoring me. I shake my head and go downstairs to Simba.