Emotional Breakdown

Jamie P.O.V.
Next day
"Move" I mumble while pushing Jaden away from me. I yawn and stretch. I move away from Jaden but he just pulls me back and cuddles. "Jaden stop" I mumble. He kisses my cheek then my neck. He rubs my stomach. "My stomach hurts" I mumble. Mother nature came yesterday. "You want some icecream?" Jaden ask then kisses my neck. I nod my head yes. He gets up and walks downstairs. I pick my phone up and answer Gabi's text. I put it back down and close my eyes. Jaden walks back upstairs and hands me the icecream then gets back into the bed with me. " I want you to stay in bed, eat, and watch tv, I'll take care of Heaven and Nevaeh, and your mom called last night, she said Jayla is starting to get better so by tonight she should be home" he mumbles while laying his head on my stomach. I smile. Jaden is such a sweetheart, but then he gets high and drunk and that sweetheart dissappears.

"You don't have to do that, I can take care off them" I mumble. "No, I'm doing it" he says while playing with my stomach. I smile. "Okay" I mumble. He looks up at me. "Do you want some" I ask him. He smiles but shakes his head no. I smile and continue eating. "You got a little something on your nose" he says. I cross my eyes and look at my nose. I laugh the grab I napkin and wipe it. Jaden rest his head on my lap. "Get the remote" Jaden mumbles. I stretch over Jaden and get the remote then I realized something. I hit his shoulder. "You just wanted my boobs in your face" I laugh. He chuckles. He lays his head on my stomach again. "I miss you" he mumbles. "What do you mean, you're always with me" I say. "No I mean I miss having you as my girlfriend" he says. I put the icecream down. "Jaden I told you that we have to be friends" I mumble. "No we don't have to be friends, you choose to be friends, okay I know I did you wrong and I'm sorry aight, but Jamie come on mane" he goes off. "I don't know Jaden...." I mumble. He sighs and stands up. "Where are you going?" I ask him. "I'm going by Heaven and Nevaeh" he says then walks out the room. I sigh. I continue watching tv and start humming. I stand up and walk downstairs. It's 2 in the afternoon. I grab two baby foods and their spoons and walk upstairs. I walk into their room. I look at their crib and they aren't there. I walk further into the room. I walk out and downstairs. This nigga couldn't have taken my kids. I walk to the game room and open the door. Jaden is on the floor playing with them. I smile. I walk into the room and close the door. Jaden looks back at me and stares at me blankly then continues playing with the girls. Did he just mugg me? I walk over to them and sit down. "Can you pass me Nevaeh" I mumble. He hands me Heaven. "This isn't Nevaeh" I mumble. "Ne' already ate" he mumbles while still playing with her. "Okay" I mumble. I open the food and start feeding Heaven. " I think Heaven is going to be the athlete" I say then smile. "Oh" he mumbles. What? He loves talking about what we think the girls personalities might be and the activities they might like. "Jaden are you serious right now" I say. "What?" He mumbles while taking off Nevaehs onesie. "Why are you acting like this?" I ask. "I ain't acting anyway Jamie" he says. "Oh so now my name is Jamie" I say. "Yo name always been Jamie" he says while picking Nevaeh up. "Yeah but you always called me babe or baby or bae or babygirl" I say while standing up. He also stands up. "And you obviously want to be friends so imma call you Jamie" he mumbles while walking up stairs. "Jaden you cannot be serious right now" I say while we walk into their room. "What are you talking about?" He ask. "So you wanna play stupid now" I say while wiping Heavens mouth. "I ain't doing anything" he says while putting Nevaeh in her tub. She giggles and splashes the water. Jaden chuckles and smiles. " You want another child......" I mumble. He looks at me then back at Nevaeh. He puts soap on her cloth and starts washing her. "No" he mumbles. Heaven starts whining and reaching for Jaden. He walks over to her and kisses her chubby cheeks. She giggles. He chuckles and continues washing Ne'. "Jaden can you please talk to me" I mumble. "I am talking to you" he mumbles. "No, talk to me like you love me" I mumble. He looks at me then continues washing Nevaeh. He washes her off and wraps her in her towel. He hands her to me then takes Heaven to give her a bath. I sigh and walk into their bedroom and put her on the changing station. I dry her off then put a pamper on her, then baby powder. I look out the window. It's sunny outside. I grab a lime green onesie and put it on her. I pick up her brush and start brushing her hair. Jaden walks out with Heaven. He dries her off then puts on her pamper and powder. A purple onesie and brushes her hair. I look at him and he's paying me no attention. I sigh then walk out the room with Nevaeh in my arms. I can't believe my babies are six months already. I walk downstairs into the kitchen and put her in her walker. I look in the fridge. Jaden walks downstairs and puts Heaven in her walker. He pushes both of them into the living room. I'll just cook his favorite foods.