They Shot Him

Jamie P.O.V.
3 weeks later
"No you can't have that" I mumble while taking a candy away from Jayla. She rolls her eyes. "Jaden come deal with yo daughter" I say. "She yo daughter too" he says while putting tights on Nevaeh. "Jayla stop it" I mumble while taking the candy away from her. "You stop" she says then hits me and runs away. "Imma whip yo lil tail so badly" I mumble while going after her. Then the door bell rings. "Oh you so lucky" I mumble while walking to the door, then open it "Surprise!" Ariel says. I gasp. I lightly hit her shoulder. "You had the baby and didn't call me!" I say while letting her in. She laughs. "Well as soon as my water broke we drove to the hospital and I had planned on calling you when I reached but then the doctor said that it was time to push" she says all in one breath. I laugh. "So where is he?" I ask her. "Ryan is getting him out of the car" she says. "Oh" I mumble. "Where is Bella?" I ask. "Ryan is also getting her out the car, I was going to help him but he insisted on doing it himself. Isn't he just a sweet heart" Ariel says. "Oh the sweetest" I say through my smile. "I'll be right back" I mumble. I walk to the game room where Jaden and the girls are. "Jayla come here" I mumble. "No" she whines. I walk over to her and bend down to her level. "Okay, one don't you ever hit me again, two stop telling me no, and three come when I tell you to come" I say while pointing my finger in her face. "Yes mommy" she mumbles while nodding her head. "Now come on Bella's here" I mumble. "She not my friend anymore cause she mean to me and....." Jayla says, I stop listening to her after she said cause she's mean to me. "Girl stop complaining like you got bills to pay and go play with Bella" I say. She giggles. I laugh then pick her up and walk out the room. "Hi Jayla" Ariel says. Jayla smiles. "Hi" she giggles. I laugh. Bella walks into the house. "Jayla!" Bella squeals. Jayla giggles and I put her down. "My mommy had a baby" Bella says. "My mommy had two" Jayla replies. "Baby noisy and stinky" Bella says. " yeah" Jayla says. They run away into the game room. "I want to see Eric" I say. "They're coming up the drive way now" Ariel says. "Oh um, later on, I need to talk to you" I say. "Okay" Ariel says. Shit face walks in carrying a carseat. Time to put my acting skills to the test. "Hi nice to see you again Bryan" I say. Ariel laughs. "His name is Ryan" she says. "I'm sure it is" I say. I look at Eric. He looks way to much like Ryan. "He is adorable" I mumble while closing and locking the door. "Come on to the game room" I say while walking to the game room with them following. I open the door and we walk in. "Jaden you remember Ariel and her boyfriend"I say. I look at Ryan and he's clenching his jaw. "Yeah, Ariel I didn't know you had the baby already, Jamie why you ain't tell me?" Jaden says while playing with Heaven. "Cause I just found out myself" I say while sitting on the couch. "Jayla don't hold Riley like that hold her like how mommy taught you" Jaden says. "Okay daddy" Jayla drags out. "Oh my gosh Jamie the twins got so big" Ariel says while picking up Neveah. Neveah giggles and grabs Ariels hair. Ariel laughs. "Ryan can you imagine when Eric gets this big?" Ariel says. I look at Jaden. "Who do you think you're holding right now?" I whisper in his ear. "I know for a fact I'm holding Heaven" he proudly says. "Wow, getting better by the day" I laugh. He chuckles. "but Jamie weren't you dating some other guy" Ariel says. "Oh yeah.....Luke.....he um he died" I say then side eye Ryan. "What oh my thats horrible, how" Ariel ask. "He caught a horrible sickness called Larp" I say. Jaden starts dying with laughter. Jaden knows what it mean cause I told Jaden that he had it. It's abbreviation for Lying Ass Retarded Pussy. "Never heard of it" she says. "Cause its from another country, and it's a shame cause I loved him so much" I mumble. Ariel is my friend but I'm not going to tell her that Ryan was my boyfriend, because he makes her so happy. I guess Ryan and I weren't meant to be. "I saw your game last night Jaden, you did really good" Ariel says while taking Eric out his carseat. "Thanks, were you there?" Jaden ask. "No, we couldn't make it, it aired on tv." Ariel says while taking off Erics hat. "He has a head full of hair" I say then smile. Ariel hands him to me. "Oh Ariel this isn't a good idea" I say. "What why?" She ask. "Cause-" I get cut off by Nevaeh crying and reaching for me, then Heaven. Ariel laughs and takes Eric away from me and hands me Nevaeh. "They don't like sharing their mommy" Ariel laughs. "Jayla was the same, but she loves her sisters so they're an acception" I say while putting their binky in their mouths. "Babe we gotta go to California in 2 weeks" Jaden says while reading an email on his phone. "I'll start packing tomorrow" I mumble. "Why you look upset, you don't wanna go?" He ask me while holding my hand. "We just got back from New York yesterday and I was hoping we could just chill for the next few weeks" I mumble. "when we get back I'll make it up to you" he mumbles. "Promise?" I ask him. "Promise" he mumbles against my lips. I giggle. He pecks my lips, then I sit up. "Oh my gosh, you guys are so cute" Ariel says. "I don't wanna jinx yall but yall are goals" she says. I laugh. "You and Ryan are cute too" I say. She smiles. I smile at her then at Ryan. He mugs me. Aww, he's upset. I pick up my phone. "Yes Kayla" I say into the phone. "He isn't breathing" she cries into my phone. "What, who isnt breathing" I say while handing Nevaeh to Jaden. "Isaiah" she cries. "They shot him" she cries more. "Did you call the ambulance?" I ask her while standing up. "Yes, they're on their way" she cries. "Okay we'll meet you at the hospital" I mumble, then hang up the phone. "What?" Jaden ask. "They shot Isaiah" I mumble. "Shit" he mumbles. He stands up. "She said he isn't breathing" I mumble while putting Nevaeh and Heaven in their carseats. "I'm sorry Ariel, we have a family emergency, I'll talk to you later" I mumble. "Okay, I'll check up on you tomorrow" she mumbles. "Just you, Bella and Eric" I say to her. "Okay" she mumbles then leaves. "Come on Jayla get up" I mumble. She stands up and grabs my hand. "Mommy where are we going" she ask. I pick her up. "To the hospital" I mumble while putting her in her carseat. I get into the car and buckle up. "Jaden can you hurry up" I groan. He sighs and starts up the car and pulls out.

I cry onto my mom's shoulder. We've been at the hospital for about an hour. My aunt and uncle are here, Isaiahs parents. They are just staring. Kayla on the other hand is a wreck. She's bald up on the chair crying. Jayla is sleeping and so is Heaven and Nevaeh. I stand up and walk over to Kay. I pull her into a hug. I'm not going to tell her it's going to be okay, cause I honestly don't know. "Do you know who shot him?"I ask her. "Pug" she cries. My eyes widen. Pug was Kaylas boyfriend but they broke up cause Kay fell in love with Isaiah. A doctor walks into the waiting room. "Family of Mr. Isaiah Jackson?" He says. We all look up. "That'll be us sir" my dad says. "Okay we were able to get all six bullets removed, but some of the bullets hit major veins in his left leg. He will have to go through about 2 years of physical therapy so he can be able to walk properly again, but even then he'll still have a little trouble" the doctor says. "It's my fault" Kayla whispers in my ear. I look at her. "No its not, whyd you say that" I ask her. "Cause it is, pug wants me so he's going to hurt everyone I'm with. Do you remember that guy Phil I was dating?" She ask me. "No" I mumble. "Excatly cause Pug killed him before I could tell you guys" she says with a weird expression on her face. Like she looked crazy or like she was high. "Are you high" I ask her. "Fuck no, I'm low, down to the grown, I'm only 5'2, if I was high I would be able to touch the clouds, I would be on the clouds" she says. "Yeah, cloud 9" I mumble. I stand up and take her to the bathroom. I open the water bottle I brought and make her drink it. "Were you guys smoking" I ask her. She pushes my hand away. "I'm not high, I'm just really bored" she mumbles. "Kay now isn't the time to be playing games" I mumble. "It's the only way I can get my mind off of him" she says. I sigh. "I know you're sad, but you can't joke around right now Kay" I say. "just kill me already" she mumbles while walking to the door. "You're confusing the fuck outta me" I mumble while following her back to the waiting room. I sigh. This is going to be a long night.