Car Crash

Jamie P.O.V.
3 months later
Today is Sunday. Church finished a couple hours ago. We went home and realized that Jayla had a little bit of formula so I volunteered to get some. So now I'm at the store picking up some formula. I picked up some snacks and jello for Jayla. I picked up a few more things and went to checkout. The man behind of me in the line kept flirting with me. He'started actually cute. But then he smiled. He has multiple teeth missing and the teeth that he does have have either a cavity or is chipped. I quickly payed for my stuff and rushed out the store. I got into my car and sped off.

I just reached to my house. I pull up next to Jaden's car. I get out and grab the bags. I walk up the walk way and unlock the door. I close it back and lock it. I put the bags on the kitchen counter then walk upstairs. I hear giggling coming from my room. "Shutup don't say anything" I hear Jaden say. Then I hear my bathroom door lightly close. I wipe away the tear that was about to fall. I walk to Jaylas room and check on her. She's asleep. I walk into her room and kiss her head. "I love you" I whisper before walking out of her room and closing her door. I clear my throat then fix my clothes. I walk into my bedroom. Jaden is on the bed watching tv. "Hey Babe" he says while smiling at me. I fake smile. I go to my draw and switch from my jeans and t-shirt to sweats and a tank. I take off my Jordans and put them in their box. I put on my timbs. I put my hair up. "Babe why you look like you finna fight somebody" Jaden ask while sitting up in the bed. I just smile at him and walk to my bathroom door. I open it and a bitch in there naked. I snatch her by her hair and drag her out of my bathroom. "Now it's either I beat yo ass or hers" I say to Jaden. "You know what don't answer I'll just beat the both of yall asses" I say. Before I could even punch the bitch Jaden lifted me into the air. "You bitch!" The girl spat. I tensed up and zoned out. That bitch was the main reason I got bullied when I was younger. She was the one who set me up . I remember her calling me a bitch everytime she would kick me. I would never forget that voice. I rip out of Jaden's grip and charged after her. I started beating the shit out of her. Jaden pulled me off her again. She was crying on my floor and I could tell I broke some of her bones. I pulled away from Jaden again. "I want you out of my house" I say. "You know what I'll go for a drive and by the time I come back your ass better be gone!" I scream at him. I walk out my room and go to Jaylas room. I walk over to her crib where shes sitting up staring at me and kiss her forhead. " I love you, I'll see you soon okay" I say to her. I stand up and she starts crying. I turn around and start walking out of her room and she continues crying. I wipe my tears away as I walk out her room, not looking back. I walk downstairs and into my car. Jaden runs outside but before he could even reach my car I pulled out my gate and onto the street. I don't know where I was going. I knew I was over the speed limit. I stopped at a red light. I turned green and I sped off again, then out of no where a car came from the right side of me and hit into my car making my car flip multiple times. The last thing I remember hearing is the ambulance.

Jaden's P.O.V.
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Is all I could think off. I lost a girl who was everything a guy would want in his girl. She was diamond and I lost her to a rock. I storm upstairs and into Jamie's bedroom. The bitch is on the floor crying. "Why the fuck she beat you up like that? It's a bigger reason than me cheating on her with you" I say while sitting on the bed. " I don't know. What's her name?" She asks. "Jamie. Jamie John" I said. The girl froze up. "That's Jamie John? That cant be Jamie." She mumbles. "So you do know her. How?" I mumble. "Umm when we were younger, I kinda bullied her, I was just so jealous of her" she mumbled. She's probably the one who also set Jamie up. I tense up. "Get out" I mumble. "What! Why? Jamie's gone so now I can be the mother off your daughter" she says. "Get out now!" I say. She gets up grabs her clothes and gets out the house. I walk to Jaylas room and shes crying. Jayla points to a picture of Jamie that's next to her crib. "I know Jayla I want her to come back too" I say while picking her up. I hear my phone ringing in Jamie's room. I pick it up and answer it
Beginning of call
Me: hello
Rich:Jaden get down to the hospital now Jamie got into a car accident
End of call
I put Jayla on the bed. I took a quick shower and put on some sweats and a shirt. I put on my jordans slippers and did the same for Jayla. I grabbed my phone and rushed down the stairs and into the car. I made sure Jayla was fastened into the seat the pulled out. Within minutes I was at the hospital. I grabbed Jayla's carseat and rushed inside the hospital. I see Rich, Mrs. Lidia, Asia, Kayla, and most of the crew there. I sit down. Rich was staring off into space. Mrs. Lidia looked like she could barely breath. Asia and Kayla looked like they were about to die. Mrs. Lidia took Jayla from me.

We've been here for about 4 hours. I had gotten Jamie a bunch of bears and balloons. A doctor walks into the lobby. "Parents of Jamie John" the doctor said. Everyone stood up. Rich and Mrs.Lidia walk over to him. The doctor starts speaking. They smile but the stop and look back at me and then Jayla. They nod their heads and smile. They were to far away so I couldn't hear them. All I could hear was "thankyou so much Doctor". He nodded and walked away. The walked over to us. "Is she okay?" Asia ask. "Yes, shes in rom 312 level 5" Mrs. Lidia says. "Can we go up and see her?" Kayla asked with hope in her eyes. "Yes, but only a few people at a time" Mrs.Lidia says. "Jaden, Jayla, Asia, Kayla, Me, and Rich will go up first" Mrs.Lidia says. Rich has Jayla in his hand and I picked up her carseat.

We all piled up into the elevator. We finally reached the 5th floor. We walked down thet hall until we reached room 312. We all stood infront of it. I opened the door. "Jaden you should know that-" Mrs.Lidia stopped talking cause I rushed into Jamie's hospital room and hugged her. "I got you these balloons and bears" I said while putting then by her bed side. I smiled at her. She smiled at me. "Haha thankyou for all the balloons and bears but umm.......who are you?"Jamie said.

Dun dun dun.....cliffhanger