Bye Baby

Jamie P.O.V.
Couple weeks later
"Babe it's been like 3 weeks and you still mad at me" Ryan groans. I ignore him and continue feeding Nevaeh. I'm stressed out. Ryan doesn't want the baby....and I'm not getting an abortion so I don't know what he'll do when the baby is born. I have a doctor appointment later today. I'm excited to see the baby. "When you're done feeding Heaven can you bathe her please" I mumble. "Jamie you serious right now" he says. "Yes she needs a bath" I mumble. "Jamie you know what I'm talking about" he mumbles. "Ryan leave me alone" I mumble. "Mommy" Jayla says while walking into the room. "Yes Jayla"I mumble. "Juice" she says. "Water" she blanky stares at me then walks to Ryan. "Ry Juice" she says. "Jayla come here" I mumble. She looks at me then slowly walks over to me. "Yes" she mumbles. "What'd I tell you?" I mumble while burping Nevaeh. "Water" she mumbles. "So why'd you ask Ryan for juice?" I mumble. She stares at me. "Go in the chair" I mumble. She slowly walks to the time out chair that's in the living room. The doorbell rings. "That's probably Jaden" I mumble while standing up. I walk to the door then open it. "So they both just finished eating, so they'll need a bath. Don't give Jayla any juice until lunch time" I mumble. Jaden stares at my stomach. "You pregnant..." He says, more of a statement than a question. "Theyll probably fall asleep in the car ride to your house" I mumble. He huffs. "Just give me my kids so I don't gotta hurt anybody" he mumbles. I roll my eyes. I put Nevaeh in her carseat and Ryan walks over with Heaven and Jayla. They mean mug eachother. Jaden takes the twins and I put Jayla in his car. "Please be careful with my kids" I say. "Bye Jayla I love you" I mumble then kiss her cheek. "Bye mommy" she says. I kiss the twins then walk to Jaden's window. "So I can't get a kiss either?" He ask. "Ahaha very funny, when are you bringing them back?" I ask him. "Tomorrow night" he mumbles. "Okay um Jayla has a birthday party to go to" I mumble. "Who? Jayla ain't got no friends" he says. We laugh. "Bella is turning 3, she has the invitation in her bag, um the twins are learning how to roll over so watch them carefully, and Jayla is getting a smart ass mouth so watch her" I say. "Just like her mama" he mumbles. I thump his forhead. He chuckles. "Aight, I gotta go" he mumbles. "Okay" I mumble while stepping down from his truck. "I love you" he mumbles. I stare at him. "I love you too" I mumble. "We gotta talk though" he mumbles. I nod my head. I walk up the walk way to the door and look back at them. He's waiting for me to get inside. I smile then walk inside and lock the door. I walk up the stairs and into the bedroom. I walk into the bathroom and get into the shower. I sigh as I step under the shower head. Minutes later I feel Ryan wrap his arms around me. "Ryan get out" I mumble. "Jamie why you acting like this" he mumbles. "Am I supposed to be miss sunshine and rainbows knowing that the father of the child im carrying doesnt even want the baby?" I ask him. He sighs. "Jamie we are not ready" he says. "No Ryan, you keep saying WE buts it's not me that isn't ready, it's you, I understand if you don't want to be in this child's life alright" I mumble then get out of the shower.

"So miss John are you ready to see your baby ?" my doctor ask. I smile and nod my head. Ryan sighs. I side eye him and roll my eyes. He puts the gel on my stomach and picks up the wand. He probes it around my stomach. "Okay so......um Miss John" I look at him confused. "Um you had a miscarriage" he mumbles. I stare at him. " I believe it is due to stress" he mumbles. He tells me some more things but I blank out. He leaves the room and I look at Ryan. "You got your wish, the baby is gone just like you hoped for" I mumble then walk out the room. I walk to the car and get into the back seat. I sit on the chair and stare out the window. Minutes later Ryan came out with an envelope. He gets into the car and hands it to me. I stare at it then open it. I take out the pictures. I stare at the sonograms then break down crying. "Babe" Ryan mumbles. I lay down on the chair and just cry. "Jamie" he mumbles. I grab one of Heavens blankets and put it over my face. "Deja" he mumbles. "What Ryan! What do you want!" I scream at him. "Nah don't even act like that, I'm going through the same pain you're going through aight" he says. I laugh. "You're going through the same pain I'm going through"I laugh. "Ryan you weren't the one carrying the baby okay, you didn't even want the baby" I say. " I didn't want the baby? That's what you thought? That I didn't want a baby that I've prayed for since I was 16?" He says. "Ryan you-" he cuts me off. "No Jamie listen aight! Fuck yeah I wanted that baby! But we weren't ready! None of our children are over 5 aight! You're nineteen and already have 3 kids, and one of them isn't even really yours!" He yells at me. "Why'd you say that?" I say barely above a whisper. I open the car door. "Listen Jamie I didn't mean to say that" he mumbles while reaching for my arm. "Dont.....don't touch me" I mumble then get out the car and slam the car door. I start walking. I press Jaden's name.
Phone call