Court Date

Next day
Jamie's P.O.V.
I wake up. I sit up and look around the room and realize that Ryan isn't in the bed with me. I shrug my shoulders then walk to my bathroom. I do my hygiene. I take a quick shower then put on my underwear and bra. I go to my closet and grab simple skinny jeans and a black shirt with the words "just forget about it" in white and my black and white j's. I put them on then grab my phone and walk downstairs. I walk into the kitchen to get something to eat. I look in the fridge then someone smacks my butt. "Where you going"Asia asks. "I really don't know probably for some icecream and shopping" I mumble while eating yogurt. "Nah you can't" she mumbles while eating an apple. "And why is that" I ask throwing away my garbage. "Cause Ryan took your car" she mumbles walking into the living room. I look at the surveillance cameras and surely my car is gone. "Well then I'll just take his" I say while walking to the door. "He took his car keys" she said while scrolling through guide. I roll my eyes. "Why? Is he trying put me on lock down?" I ask while sitting next to her. She shruggs her shoulders. I get up and go upstairs. I change my clothes into sweats and a tank with ankle socks. I scroll through instagram for about an hour and start to get tired again. I eventually fell asleep.

I wake up from my wonderful nap cause someone keeps pulling my hair. I open my eyes and look in the direction where my hair is being pulled and chewed on by Jayla. I look at her confused. I sit up then put her on my lap. "Why are you here?" I ask her while playing with her curls. "Jaden brought her here" I hear Asia mumble while walking further into the room. "He didn't stay though, he brought her so you could see her for a while, but you were sleeping so she was downstairs with me then I brought her up here and stayed in here until you woke up" Asia says. I nod my head. "How'd he know i was here?" I ask Asia. "Simba" she says then walks away. I get up and go downstairs to the kitchen with Jayla in my arm. I pour myself a glass of fruit punch then cut a lemon and put it on the rim. Jayla starts reaching for the lemon. " No babygirl trust me you ain't going like this" I say while walking to the living room and sitting next to Asia. Jayla continues reaching for the lemon. "No"I tell her. "Leave her she'll learn one way or another" Asia says. I rub the lemon on her lips and she sucks in her lips. She makes the cutest sour face ever. Asia and I laugh. Asia gets up to answer the door. Asia walks back in with Kayla behind her. The three of us laugh at Jaylas' sour face again.

It's 1:32 now and I have Jayla dressed and ready. I decided to go cause someone would have to watch Jayla. Jayla is dressed in a light pink onesie that says "Daddy's Girl" on it and her light pink baby converse. I put a light pink bow in her hair. I'm dressed in a tight light pink crop top with leather joggers and my light pink converse. I'm styling my hair now with Jayla in her carseat on thw bathroom counter kicking her feet and trying to put her foot in her mouth. I bend down to get my detangling spray and someone grabs my waist. I tense up. I stand up. I look into the mirror and see Jaden standing behind me. I roll my eyes. "I love you" he mumbles into my neck. I push him away from me. I nod my head. "Jayla just woke so she should be hungry now"I mumble while butting a bow on my ballerina bun. I walk out the bathroom and Jaden follows me with Jayla's carseat. I grab my phone and clutch and walk downstairs. I go into the kitchen and grab the pre made bottles I made for Jayla. I put them in her bag. "Bye Asia" I say while walking to the door. She waves. I walk out the house and to Jaden's car. "Where your car at?"Jaden asks me. "Ryan went with it" I mumble. In the corner of my eye I see Jaden clench his jaw. He buckles Jayla's carseat in. I get into the front seat. He gets in then pulls out. "Listen Babe I-" I cut him off. "I don't want to here it Jaden" I mumble looking out the window. "I love you" he mumbles grabbing my hand. "I love you too I guess" I mumble. Just because he cheated that doesn't mean I have to stop loving him. It's not that easy to fall out of love. I pull my hand away. I look back at Jayla who's now sleeping while clutching on to her blank. I smile. We stop at starbucks. My eyes light up. I love starbucks like soo much and he knows that. That's why he stopped here. He got out of the car without even asking me if I wanted anything. A couple minutes later he came out with a large cup of coffee. He gets into the car and hands it to me. "Mint Mocha"he says while buckling up and smiling at me. I smile then take the coffee.

We just reached to the court. I get out and grab my stuff. Jaden grabs Jaylas carseat. We walk inside and sit down. He grabs my hand but I don't pull away cause I know he's nervous. Jayla starts waking up and fussing. I take her out of her carseat. "Pass me her bottle" I mumble. He passes it to me. I start feeding her. Then I see Lora walk up to us. "hey babe" she says to Jaden. "I ain't yo man nigga, and you ain't my bitch" he says looking irritated. I laugh. "Why you laughing it ain't like he want yo ass anyway" she says while putting her hand on her hips. "Thats what you think" I mumble. She laughs. "Honey I can take him from you any day" she says. I smile. "Then take him, I don't care anymore" I say. She rolls her eyes. "He don't want you anyway" she mumbles. I raise my eyebrow. I grab Jadens' face with my free hand and pull his face to mine. I kiss him and he grabs my face. I pull away but he comes back and continues kissing me. I laugh and pull away. "Looks like he does want me" I say smirking at her. She rolls her eyes and walks away from us. "Gimme another kiss, I miss you" Jaden mumbles while caressing my cheek. "No I don't fuck with you" I mumble looking at Jayla who just finished her bottle. I put her over my shoulder and start rubbing her back. He sucks his teeth and grabs my face and kisses me. I kiss him back but then pull away. "Stop" I mumble blushing. Jayla burps. I lay her down in my arms and rock her back and forth.

1 hour later
"Custody of Jayla Kamryn Anderson goes to Mr. Anderson, no visitation for miss Gibson unless Mr. Anderson is present. Court dismissed." The judge says while pounding his gravel. We stand up and start walking to the door. All the gang members came including my dad and mom. They congratulate Jaden. We get into the car. Jayla is in her carseat sleeping. Jaden starts up the car and puts on the air conditioner. We have to wait a while until the parking lot is cleared up. "Why Jaden" I asks barely above a whisper. "Why what?" He asks. "Why'd you cheat on me !" I scream at him. He shakes his head. "It wasn't intentional, after I locked you upstairs I kicked Lora out the house. I layed down on the couch and fell alseep. Then I heard the door get kicked down which woke me up then someone came on top of me. Mind, my eyes were still closed. The person started kissing me. I thought it was you cause I had heard the door just get kicked down so I thought you came downstairs and got ontop of me cause that's how you usually wake me up" he mumbles. I shake my head. "Why should I believe you Jaden" I asks while a tear rolls down my cheek. He wipes it away with the pad of his thumb. "Cause you know I'm not lying" he says. I look him in his eyes. He isn't lying. " I'm sorry" I mumble. "For what?" He asks." For assuming, I should've listened to your or ask questions" I mumble while looking at my stomach. He lifts my head. "It's coo" he mumbles then pecks my lips. I look back down at my stomach. "Stop looking down you beautiful" he says. " Thankyou but no, I want a belly piercing" i say. "Well then let's go" he says then pulls out the parking lot.