Joe's Crab Shack

Next day
Jamie's P.O.V.
"Jaden" I whine. Yesterday we got interviewed at the icecream parlor. It was annoying with them asking so much questions. "Yes" he ask me while walking into the room with Nevaeh. "I'm hungry" I mumble. "Aight I'm finna make lunch after I bathe Nevaeh" he mumbles. I nod my head. " Heaven you eat alot"I mumble while looking down at her. We decided to breast feed so that they could get the proper nutrition they need. "Mommy" Jayla says while tapping my arm. "Yes baby?" I ask her while dabbing Heavens mouth. "Play" she mumbles. "I can't right now baby" I mumble. She sighs and walks away. I pick up my phone and call Ariel.

Phone call

Me: hey Goodafternoon, can Bella come over for the weekend?

Ariel: congrats, sure, what time

Me: I'll pick her up about 6 tonight, pack her bathing suit and a jacket with some extra clothes

Ariel: okay see you later then

Me: wait Ariel, how do you know I had the babies?

Ariel: it's all over tv

Me:okay Thanks

End of call
I turn on the tv. "The babies were born 3 months premature but still live to see this day. Parents, Jaden Anderson, the newest member of the New York Knicks and his loving girlfriend Jamie John are blessed with 3 healthy beautiful girls" the tv broad caster says then shows the picture of us from yesterday. "How'd that get on tv so fast?" I mumble. Jaden walks downstairs and hands me Nevaeh. He looks at the tv. "My babies famous" he says while chuckling. "Because of you" I mumble while laughing. "I'm going to become one of those wives" I mumble still laughing. "Why'd they take my picture on that angle I look fat" I say mocking the tv wives. Jaden laughs. Jaden takes Heaven from me and I start feeding Nevaeh. "Jayla come here" I shout but not to loud to disturb the babies. She runs into the room. "Yes mommy?"she says while walking up to me. "Look who's on tv" I say then turn her around. They still have on the pictures of us at the icecream parlor. They show a picture of me at the hospital groaning. I hit Jaden. "You sent them that" I say while mushing his head and laughing. He laughs. There's a picture of Jayla touching Heavens cheek at the party. Jayla giggles. I laugh and turn off the tv. "Let's go to Joe's Crab Shack" I mumble. "Aight,come on Jayla let's let mommy get your sisters ready." Jaden says while handing me Heaven. Jayla stands up and walks upstairs with Jaden to her room. I stand up and walk upstairs into the twins bedroom.Jaden just gave them a bath so I'll just change their clothes. I put both of them on their changing stations. I go to their closet and pick a twin onesie. I put the TW on Heaven and the IN on Nevaeh. I put a grey beanie on Heaven and a pink one and Nevaeh. I put on grey sequence socks on Heaven and pink ones on Nevaeh. Jaden walks into the room with Jayla. "Jayla wants you to dress her" he mumbles. "Okay can you put mittens on Nevaeh" I say while picking up Jayla. "Yeah.....Right......" He mumbles. "You don't know which one is Nevaeh don't you?" I ask him. "Psh, yeah, ofcourse" he says then picks up Heaven. "So you're saying the baby that's in your hand right now is Nevaeh?" I ask him. "Yeah, isn't she?" He ask me. "No you're holding Heaven" I say while laughing. "Yeah, I knew that" he says while putting Heaven down. I laugh while shaking my head. I walk into Jayla's room. "What you wanna wear?" I mumble while walking into her closet. She shruggs her shoulders. "Jamie!" Jaden yells from in the twins room. "What!" I yell back. "should I pack 4 diapers or 8" he says while walking into the room. "Twelve" I mumble. "Gotta pack extra, got it"he says then walks out the room. "Your daddy is a mess"I mumble while looking through Lala's closet. "Um you wanna match with mommy?" I ask her. She nods her head yes. "Okay well then we'll wear this shirt and these jeans" I mumble. I pick out a fruity pebble shirt that says "these kicks go hard". Pink skinny jeans and her fruity pebble foams. I pick out a rainbow hair bow. "Did daddy bathe you already?" I ask her. She shakes her head no. I raise my eyebrow. "Jaden did you bathe Jayla?"I ask him. "Yeah" he yells back. "Jayla why'd you lie?" I ask her while sitting on the bed. She shakes her head no then runs into her closet. She's confusing me. I stand up and walk into her closet. "Where's Riley?" I ask her. She points to one of her shoe boxes. I open the box and a sleeping Riley is in there. I laugh. "Did you put her in there?" I ask Jayla. Her eyes widen and she giggles and runs out the closet. I laugh and chase after her. "Haha I got you nom nom nom" I laugh while pretending to eat her stomach. She wildly giggles. "Okay let's get you dressed" I mumble. I put her down and take of her home clothes. I pick up her jeans. "Okay one leg then the next" I mumble. I pull up her pants then put on her belt. "Jamie come here" Jaden says. I stand up and walk into the bedroom with Jayla following me. "What?" I mumble while running my hand through my hair. "Look what I did to Nevaeh" he mumbles while holding her up. I walk over to him and look at her hair. He brushed it into a Mohawk. "Aww my poor baby" I say while laughing. "Mommy" Jayla mumbles while tapping my leg. "Jayla wait" I mumble. She sighs. "Just fix my daughters hair and put back on her beanie" I say still laughing. He chuckles. I turn around and walk out the room. I walk back into Jayla's room and she's sitting on her bed patiently waiting. I pick up her shirt and put it over her head. I pull her arms throw. I grab some peds and put them on her small feet. I put on her shoes. "I'll do your hair after I bathe okay?" I say while turning on her flat screen. She nods her head while giggling to whatever was on tv. I walk out her room and into mines to take my shower.

"Jaden don't do that" I say while smacking Jaden's hand. He's trying to feed Jayla hot wings. "She asked for them" he mumbles. "Well don't give her everything she ask for especially when you know it can hurt her" I mumble. "Says the person who installed a trampoline in her room" he mumbles. "Oh shutup" I say while stealing one of his fries.
A little boy about 7 walks up to Jaden. "Uh Hi sir, I don't mean to disturb you but can get a picture and an autograph please?" He ask. I smile at the little boy. "Yeah sure thing lil man" Jaden says while standing up. "Mom he said yes" the boy exclaims. I laugh. Jaden takes pictures with the little boy. "What yo name lil man?" Jaden ask. "Mike" the boys says. "Aight, Dear Mike don't ever let anyone bring you down from Jaden Anderson" Jaden says what he's writing on the little boys paper. "Thankyou so much Mr. Jaden" he says then runs back to his mom. Jaden sits down and continues eating. "Fans? Already? Is my boyfriend that famous already?" I giggle. He chuckles. "Mommy" Jayla says while dipping her finger in the melted butter. She sucks her finger. "Yes ba-" Heaven cuts me off. She starts whining. I pick her up and pat her back. "It's okay baby, it's okay" I mumble while rubbing her back. She settles down after a while. "Mommy" Jayla continues whining. I put Heaven back into her carseat. "Mommy" Jayla whines again. "What Jayla" I say irritated. She sits back in her chair and her lips starts quivering, she shakes her head no. I groan and rub my temples. "Yes Jayla" I calmly say. She shakes her head no. I sigh. I feel someone tap my shoulder. I look at the person. " You're Jamie John the miracle mom" She says to me. "Is that what they're calling me now?" I mumble to myself. "Um can I have a picture with your family?" She ask me. "Sure" I mumble while smiling. She hands a woman her phone. I pick up Heaven and Jaden picks up Nevaeh and Jayla. We stand up. "Say Miracles" the woman says. I just smile. "Thankyou so much" the woman says, she shakes my hand and then walks away. We put thet babies back in their carseats. "Jaden look to my left your right, don't make it so obvious" I mumble while wiping Jayla's mouth. He looks over. "Is that the paparazzi?" He ask. "Yeah" I mumble. He sighs. "This shit ain't gonna work out" he mumbles. We stand up. I pick up Jayla and Jaden picks up both carseats. We pay for the bill and leave a 100 dollar tip. Jaden puts blankets over the babies carseats. We walk out side. I hide Jayla's face in the crook of my neck so the camera flash wouldn't hurt her. We get into the truck. "You haven't even played yet and we're already surrounded. Imagine when you do play" I sigh. Jaden starts up the car.
One of the reporters starts trying to open the door on Jayla's side. Jaden starts reaching for his gun. "Jaden if you pull that gun your career is over" I mumble. The man starts banging on the window. "Mommy!" Jayla screams and starts crying, then Heaven starts crying, then Nevaeh. I unbuckle my seat belt. I grab the metal bat. Before I could even open the door Jaden pressed the lock button. "Jaden!" I yell at him. He pulls out slowly and in the process I heard a man screech out in pain. "Jaden you ran over his foot" I say panicking and looking back at the man who's balling. "So you could beat the living day lights out of someone but I cant run a mans foot over" he says while pulling onto the road. I laugh. "Touche" I mumble.

I look back at the girls and all of them are sleeping. They only cried for like a minute before falling asleep. "Do you think Jayla feels neglected by us?" I ask Jaden. "No....she feels neglected by you" he says. "What? Why not you?" I ask. "Cause I know how to make time for all 3 of you." He mumbles. "It's four of us Jaden" I say. "Nevaeh and Heaven are one" he mumbles. I laugh. "Tonight Bella is coming over ,so tomorrow you're watching the twins. Are you ready for such a big task?" I ask him. "Hell yeah, my children love me, they're daddies girls they ain't finna stress me" he mumbles. I laugh. "Jayla is a mommy's girl hands down and the twins don't even know themselves so we can't tell who's going to be which" I say while looking back at Jayla. I smile, I love her so much. "Do you think the twins look like Lala?" I mumble. "Naw they look like they daddy" he says. I laugh. "But they got they momma smile" he says while smiling at me. I blush. "And yo lips" he mumbles then lick his lips. I laugh. "Can you believe a whole two years has passed by" I mumble. "Yeah, who would've thought I would meet the love of my life and the mother of my beautiful children at a high school party" Jaden mumbles while intertwining our fingers. "You know I didnt even want to go to that party, but I'm glad I did" I say. "I know I could tell, you were all on your phone, I was watching you for hours" he mumbles. "Uh creepy much" I say then laugh. I look back at the twins and at Jayla. I smile. I look at Jaden and smile at him. I close my eyes and fall asleep to the sound of the rain beating on the roof of the car.