Am I Ready?

I was going to write about them at graduation but I didnt feel like soo.......
3 months later
Jamie P.O.V.
So the receptionist at Jaylas party had the baby last month. Turns out the baby isn't Jaden's, but I still haven't gotten back with him. Graduation was last week. It was so awesome. After graduation we went to Isaiahs beach house party. I got drunk. Jaden had to carry me home. But then Asia made him leave immediately after he put me on my bed. He thought I was kidding when I broke up with him. We've been co-parenting. Well I have, anytime he comes to bring Jayla he always stays and just stares at me or annoys me.

I'm sitting on my bed eating skittles with Jayla. She's dribbling all over her shirt. We are watching Monsters Inc. "Jaden stop, you are molesting me" I mumble while moving his hand out my shorts. "It's not if you want it" he whispers in my ear. "And for the 50th time today, I don't want it" I mumble while taking the candy from Jayla. He sighs. I hear someone coming up the steps. In walks Asia. Oh yeah, she told us that she is pregnant. She told us on graduation night at the party because we wanted to know why she didn't want to come to the party. "You wanted me to come for Jayla?" She ask while picking up the bag I always have packed for Jayla. "What? No I didn't" I say. "Uh yeah you did, you texted me like 10 minutes ago saying you wanted me to get her" she says while picking up Jayla. "Ten minutes ago I was in the shower" I mumble. We both look at Jaden and he's looking everywhere but us. I roll my eyes. "Go with her since you're already here, but please be careful, and bring her back by 7, call me if she's going to sleepover" I say as Asia walks out. "Yeah, yeah" she says then walks out. Seconds later I hear the front door close. "Okay Jayla is gone, now get out my house" I mumble. He pulls me ontop of him. "Nah, I think I'll stay" he mumbles. I try to get off him but he puts me back on him. "Can you let me go" I mumble. "Nah, why you acting like this, the baby ain't mines, let's get high together and fuck" he mumbles then starts sucking on my neck. I bite my lip. "Don't resist" he mumbles into my neck. I moan. "I know you missed me" he mumbles into my neck then continues sucking on it. He slides his hand under my shirt and un hooks my bra. I should stop him, but I don't want to. He takes off my shirt. I cover my chest. He chuckles then kisses my lips. He moves my arms from over my chest. "Why you so insecure ma, you beautiful " he mumbles then kisses my breast. Am I really about to lose my v-card. This is a very important decision in my life. Should I stop him? Am I ready? What if I'm-. My thoughts get cut off by him sliding halfway into me. I gasp. "Damn ma" Jaden mumbles while moving around inside me. It feels weird, but good at the same time. He slowly slides in the rest. I gasp. "It's okay, I won't hurt you" he mumbles then pecks my lips.

Next Day
I stretch and yawn. I rub Jadens bare chest. Last night was.....interesting. "Morning" I mumble. "Morning babe" Jaden mumbles then kisses the top of my head, I smile and kiss his chest. I stand up out of the bed only for a couple seconds before falling down. Jaden starts killing himself with laughter. "That shit ain't funny mane" I mumble while standing up and limping to the bathroom. Jaden fucked up my hair last night. I sigh and start combing it out. After that I take I long shower cause my body is sore. Now I'm getting dressed. "Where you going" I ask Jaden as he walks out the bathroom while getting dressed. "I have basketball practice, where you going?" He ask me while brushing his hair. "To the pharmacy" I mumble while put my hair into a messy bun. "Why?" He ask me. "So I can get some plan b pills" I mumble while putting on my socks. "WHY?!" Jaden says looking hella mad. "Cause you nut in me" I say while grabbing my phone. "Yes I know that, I didn't wear a condom for a reason" he says while standing up. "Jaden! I told I didn't want another child at this moment, why would you do that!?" I yell at him. "Fuck it, I'm outta here" he mumbles while walking out the bedroom. I scream out of frustration. I walk downstairs, grab an apple and walk out the house. I lock the door and get into my car.

I just reached the pharmacy. I grab a basket and pick up some snacks. I walk into the medicine isle. I pick up some princess gummy vitamins for Jayla. I start looking on the shelf. I find the section that says after sex pills. That whole shelf is empty. "You have got to be kidding me" I mumble. I sigh. I pick up a few pregnancy test for later on. I walk up to check out. The woman starts to total my things. "Excuse me ma'am, but do you know when the next shipment for after sex pills are coming?" I ask her hoping she says today . "In 3 weeks" she says while I hand her the cash. "Oh no" I mumble. And no other pharmacies are open today cause it's Sunday. I leave the store. I sit down in the car. I shouldn't worry right. I don't even know if I'm pregnant. I sigh and pull out the parking space. I drive home and walk inside my house. I lay down on my bed. What if I am pregnant? This baby will change everything. I start rubbing my stomach. I smile. I have a minnie me inside of me. I fall asleep while rubbing my stomach.

Jadens P.O.V.
I walk up the stairs of Jamie's house and into the bedroom. I smile as I see her on the bed sleeping with her hand on her stomach. I take a shower then sit down on the bed. I touch Jamie's cheek. She slowly opens her eyes and looks at me. She frowns at me. She probably thinks I'm mad at her. Well Im mad but I ain't finna tell her. "I ain't mad at you" I say then peck her lips. "Yes you are" she mumbles. "Why I gotta lie for" I mumble. She sits up. "You know yall stupid ass boys be saying why I gotta lie for but yall dumb asses still be lying" she says. I shake my head. "Aight, yeah I'm mad" I mumble. She nods her head. There is something she ain't telling me. I pull her onto my lap. "Im not mad at you, I'm mad at what you did" I mumble into her neck. She sighs. "Gimme a kiss" I mumble. She giggles and kisses me. I tug on her bottom lip and she pulls away. "I'm going out with Kay, so gotta go get ready" she says while walking into the bathroom. The fuck?