Hangover

Next day
Jamie's P.O.V.
I woke up in an unfamiliar bed. I sit up. "Ah Fuck!" I say. My head is hurting like shit. "Lay back down" a husky voice next to me says. I look at the person in shock, it's the boy that was staring at me last night, I think his name is Jaden. I barely remember anything from last night. The last thing I remember is sitting on the couch and Jaden asking me if I was drunk. I look at him and he's in a basketball pants with no shirt. I look at me and I'm in a bra and boy shorts. I start to panic, "no, we didn't have sex" he answers my question,like he could read my mind. "My head hurts" i whine.

Asia and Kayla walk into the room. "You okay Jae, how's your head?" Kayla asks. "leave me alone" i mumble then lay back down and pull the covers over my head. Knowing Kayla she's about to pull the sheets off of me. As thought, she pulled the covers off me. "Kay give it back" I whine. "No get up and take these pills" she says. "Ugh, why, I don't want to walk, my head is hurting" i say. "Jaden, do it" Asia says. "Huh? Wai-" Jaden picked me up of the bed and carried me bridal style. He smelt so good and his chest and abs were so soft. I've never been held by a boy like this. Actually this is probably the closest I've been to a boy, besides family. He walks downstairs and gently places me on the couch. A sat up and I seriously got hypnotized by his eyes, they're green.

"Aww cute" Asia says while bringing me a glass of orange juice and advil. I take it and swallow the pills and drink the orange juice. "With the kind of hangover you have you'll have to take an advil every 6 hours for the rest of the day" Jaden says. I nod my head. "I'll be back" Asia says, leaving only me and Jaden in the living room. I look at Jadens chest, he has a couple tattoos. "you like what you see?" he asks. I look away and continue drinking my orange juice. " you cute when you embarrassed" he says then pokes my cheek. " I don't see you around school" he says. "I'm one of those kids that sit in the back" i answer. I fold my legs and sit Indian style, so he had more room on the couch. "You to beautiful to be sitting in the back,ma" he says. I cant help but blush. He pokes my cheek again. I look at his chest and he has a bunch of hickeys all over him. "How'd you get those?" I ask him,then start drinking some of my orange juice. "You" he simply answers. I damn near choke to death. "Excuse me, what do you mean me" I ask surprised. " yeah you wouldn't get off of him" Kayla says walking down the stairs with Isaiah behind her. "You guys are kidding right" i say. " nope" Jaden says

Jaden P.O.V.
Flashback of last night
I just got into my truck. I buckled Jamie up. I pulled out and headed to Simba's house. "Your so cute" Jamie says poking my cheek. I chuckle. "Your so drunk" i say still laughing. She pouts and crosses her arms.

We just reached to the house and she's still pouting. I get out the car and go to her side. I help her out. We walk inside the house and I locked the doors. We walk upstairs into one of the guest bedrooms. Jamie is sitting on the bed pouting still. "What's wrong" i ask her while taking off my shoes. "Your a meany" she says pointing at me. I chuckle. She stood up and took off her dress and shoes. "I'm hot" she says. She walks up to me and takes my shirt off. "What you doing ma?" I ask her. She pulls me to the bed and pushes me down. She gets on top me. She starts sucking on my neck. She sits up then looks at me and smiles.

She bends back down and kisses me. I tug on her bottom lip asking for entrance. She opens her mouth and I explore it.

"Your adorable" i mumble in the kiss. She smiles then pulls away and starts sucking all over my chest. She starts tugging on the basketball pants that I changed into. As much as I wanted to hit it, I ain't gonna take her innocence like that. I could tell she a virgin. "Nah, babygirl, not tonight" i say. Then pull her up to my chest so we were face to face. "Why not?" She asks pouting,sticking out her bottom lip. I suck on her lip. "Cause you ain't sober" i tell her. "Mane, whatever, you're mean" she says sitting up,she positions herself to sit on my stomach. "Don't be mad, maybe when you sober" i say. "Blah, blah, blah, sober this sober that" she says. I grin. "give me a kiss" i tell her. She bends down and pecked my lips. "You taste like fruit" she says. I chuckle. "um thankyou" i say. She starts pecking my lips. Kayla and Asia walk into the room. I look at the clock, 4 A.M. "alright come on babygirl, that's enough fun for the night" Kayla says. They walk over to Jamie. "Come on get off of him" Asia says. "Nope" Jamie says. She bends down and continues to kiss me. "Jaden tell her to get up" Asia says. I pull away from Jamie. " okay, get up babygirl" i tell her. "But I don't want to i want to stay here with you" she whines. I chuckle. "Okay you can stay but go to sleep" Kayla says. "Whatever" she says. The girls walk out the room and close the door. Jamie gets up and rushes to the bathroom. I go after her and hold her hair. She gets up and flushes the toilet. I get her a toothbrush and she brushes her teeth. We walk back into the bedroom and get into the bed. She lays on her stomach and I rub her back and that's how we fell alseep.
End of flashback

Jamie P.O.V.
I'm hungry. Jaden just told me what happened last night. I can't believe I kissed him. He probably thinks I'm a slut, trying to get it hit on the first day. I'm embarrassed actually. I get up and go into the kitchen. I start making myself a sandwhich. He walks into the kitchen and touches my arm. "What's wrong?" He asks. "Nothing" i answer. He wraps his arms around waist from behind. "I know we haven't know each other for a long time but I can tell that you're lying" he mumbles into my neck, making my body shiver. I shake him off me. "You probably think I'm a slut" i mumble. "Why would i?" He asks me. " i tried to make you hit it on the first day, that's slutty" i say. "You weren't sober, you didn't know what you were doing" he says. He walks to the fridge and grabs an apple. He bites it then walks back behind me. "Want a bite" he asks. "We barely even know eachother" i mumble. " No you barely know me, I've heard so much about you, Jae the future chef" he says in my ear then kisses it. I smile. I put my sandwhich on a plate then walk over to the island. I hop up onto the island then bite my sandwhich. "So you ain't gonna make a sandwhich for me" Jaden says. "Nope" i say popping the p. "Well then let me get a piece of yours" he says. I put the piece of bread up to his mouth. He bites like 3/4 of my damn bread. "What the hell Jaden!" I yell at him. Kayla and Asia walk into the kitchen. "Why you yelling" Asia asks. "He ate my sandwhich!" I whine. "Boy, you crazy, this girl don't play with her damn food, don't let that model figure fool you" Kayla tells him. He chuckles. "Aight I'll make her a next sandwhich" he says walking over to the fridge. The girls walk back out into the living room. I go on my phone and go on instagram. I have over 1 K followers, but none of them acknowledge me in school. I like some peoples pictures. I get a text from Raven. I laugh cause she sent me a picture of me last night, she said that Asia sent into to her.
"Who you texting?" Jaden asks. " Don't worry, where's my sandwhich?" He hands me my sandwhich then grabs my phone out of my hand. He reads me and Ravens text messages. "He's really cute and sweet" he reads aloud. "Who you talking about" he asks. "Nobody" i mumble. I start eating my sandwhich. "Give me my phone" i tell him reaching for my phone. " nah" he says walking out the kitchen. I finish my sandwhich then walk upstairs into the bedroom. Jaden is on the bed going through my pictures. "Who's this" he ask, showing me a picture of Raven. "My cousin, Raven" i say. "She's sexy" he says. I roll my eyes then walk to the couch in the corner of the room and lay down on it. I watch whatever is on the tv. Jaden walks over to me and lays down on top of me,making his back squash my face. "Get off of me, jackass" i say trying to push him off me. He stands up and looks at me, "you jealous babygirl?" He asks me. "No, we ain't even dating anyways, I don't care if you think she's sexy." I mumble. I get up and lay down on the bed. He lays down next to me and pulls me ontop of him. "Let me go"I mumble. I wiggle trying to get out of his grip. "Give me a kiss" he mumbles. "No" i say. "So because I said your cousin sexy, you ain't gonna give me a kiss" he says. "I guess" i mumble. He chuckles. He starts playing with my hair. "Don't touch me" i mumble. I don't even know why I'm trippin it ain't like we dating or anything. "Stop being petty and give me a kiss" he mumbles. "No you ain't my nigga" i say. " i want to be" he says. " is this your way of asking me to be your girl?" I ask him. "Maybe"he mumbles. "Whatever" i say. "So can I get a kiss now?" He asks. I suck my lips in my mouth so he couldn't kiss me, I shake my head no. "Fine then" he mumbles. He starts sucking on my neck. I moan and he takes that as the chance to kiss me. I ain't going lie he got some good kissing skills. I pull away and stand up. "What you doing ma?" He asks. " i need to put on some clothes" i tell him walking out the room. "Nah, I like you like that" he says wrapping his arms around my small waist from behind me and sucking on my neck. "No Jaden" i pull away and walk to Asias and Simba's room. She has clothes here so I'll just borrow one of her pants and shirts. I walk into the bedroom. I grab the clothes,put it on, then walk back into the guest bedroom we were in. Jaden is on the floor doing pushups. I walk up to him and sit on his back. I giggle. "Damn babe you light" he says. I sit Indian style on his back. I grab my phone off the bed and go on Instagram. I hear people giggling and chuckling and I look to the door and all 4 of them are there either taking a video or pictures. I laugh. "150" Jaden mumbles. "Ok that's enough" i tell him . He stops and I get off of him. He stands up and hugs me. "No get off me you sweaty" i say pushing him off. " i don't care, give me a kiss" he mumbles. I tippy-toe and peck his lips. "Let's go" he mumbles against my lips. "To where?" I ask. "In the kitchen, I want to make you lunch" he answers. "Aight, whatever" I answer and walk out the room.