Our Lives

Kayla P.O.V.
Next week
"I'm sorry" I mumble against Isaiahs lips. He chuckles. "It's not your fault" he mumbles then pecks my lips. I smile. "I told Jamie about Bella" I mumble. "What'd she say?" He ask. "That we should tell her" I say. "So are we going to tell her?" He ask. "I don't know, I'm scared" I say. "Ow, Ow, ow, ow" he groans. "I'm sorry" I mumble while standing up. "It's okay just come back here" he mumbles. I shake my head. "I don't want to hurt you more than I already did" I mumble while sitting on the couch. "You're taking advantage of me not being able to walk"he says. I sigh then grab a chair and put it next to his bed then sit down. "So since you don't wanna come in the bed, where you gonna sleep" he ask. "On the couch"I mumble. "Nah, I can't have my Queen sleeping uncomfortably" he says. I laugh. "Well I'm not sleeping in that bed with you, your dick doesn't know how to control itself" I say. "Nah, my dick doesn't know how to control itself around you" he replies. I laugh. "Jamie told me what you said" he laughs. I look at him confused. "That I know how to hit it good" he laughs. I laugh and blush. "Come up here, let me remind you how good I hit it" he says. "No, I'm not going to have sex with you in a hospital, what if a nurse or the doctor walks in. Or your mom!" I say. He chuckles. "Just wait till I get out this hospital" he mumbles. I mock him then stand up and run over to the couch. "You look like Jayla, after she mocks Jamie and runs away" he laughs. His phone starts ringing and I start twerking to the beat. "Kayla you betta stop that shit" he says. I laugh. He picks up his phone and answers it. "You can't bring her here, I don't want her to see me like this" I hear him say. "Jamie you betta chill out, your mouth to dirty" he says. He chuckles. "I don't give a fuck if you can beat my ass, I'll shove my foot up yo ass" he says. Jamie says something and he starts killing himself with laughter. " aight, I love you too, see ya later" he says then hangs up. "What was that all about" I ask him. "Jamie was going to bring Bella here to the hospital"he says. I smile. "you haven't seen her since she was born" I say. "Yes I have" he replies. "You've seen her through pictures, why don't you go visit her?" I ask him while sitting at the edge of the hospital bed. "Cause, I feel bad, guilty.....we gave her up for adoption. If my parents had done that I would've hated them. Especially if they've been there my whole life letting someone else raise me" he mumbles. "But we were young, you know we weren't ready for a baby" I say. "And who says we are now" he says. "I don't know, I just want her so badly" I say. "Babe please don't start crying" he says. I sigh and walk over to the couch and lay down. "Babe come here" he says. I roll my eyes and walk over to him. " we are going to tell her okay, and she'll love us, and we'll be a happy family" he mumbles while pulling me onto his lap. I nod my head. "I love you" he says. "I love you too" I mumble.

Jamie P.O.V.
"Bella and Jayla go play with Riley and the toys" I mumble. They run over to the toys. "So you wanted to talk about something" Ariel says. "Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me" I say. I'm nut even going to Bute around the bush. "Why didn't you tell me Bella isn't yours?" I ask her only loud enough for the both of us to hear. "The same reason you didn't tell me that Ryan is "Luke", it was a secret" she says. My eyes widen. "You knew" I ask her. "Not at first but then how you guys were acting around eachother gave me some hints. Then I went through his phone" she says. "I'm so sorry, I didn't tell you because-" she cuts me off. "You didn't want to hurt my feelings, I understand" she says. "Really?" I ask. "Yeah its cool, just one think, whyd you guys break up?" She ask. "He cheated on me with you" I say. She nods her head. "I guess we weren't a good match, but you guys look adorable together, and he looks like he makes you happy" I say. "Oh, he does" she says. " Okay so anyways" I mumble trying yo avoid it getting any awkwarder than before.

Asia P.O.V.
" How the hell does Jamie do this everyday, with three of them" I mumble while getting Dre' dressed. "Simba get up and pack his bag" I say. "Wait let me finish this game" he mumbles. "Oh sometimes I feel like throwing your Xbox over the balcony" I mumble more to myself. "Don't cry" I mumble while picking Dre' up and patting his back. "Bring lil nigga over here so he could play some games with his pops" Simba says. "My son is not a nigga, and no we gotta go to your mama house, and you already know I dont like her" I mumble. "She don't like you either" he mumbles while turning off the game. "Shut the fuck up and get in the car"I mumble. "You to dam bossy" he mumbles while picking up Dres's bag. "Well I gotta be for you to understand me" I say while walking out the house. "Yo ass look NICE!" He says. "Don't you know how to conduct yourself in a proper manner" I say. "I am sorry ma lady, my greatest apologies" he says in a french butler accent. I mush his head. " You always on jokes time " I say whole putting Dre' in his carseat. I get into the car and buckle up. "Simba hurry up, yo mama done ringing up yo phone" I mumble. "Why you always complaining bae" he mumbles while pulling out the gate. "Mane whatever" I mumble. "I love you" he mumbles while picking up my hand and kissing it. "I love you too" I say.

there's only about one more chapters left, I'm still debating if I should do a second book or not