Only the Future Can Tell

Jamie P.O.V.
3 months later
I'm laying down on Jaden's bed watching tv. It's been three months since the court date. It's December now and we just started Christmas break. Jayla crawls into the room. I get up and put her on the bed. Two of her bottom teeth already grew in. She can kind of walk now but she's still a little wobbly and can't walk a far distance. Jaden walks into the bedroom with a basketball pants on and a tray of food in his hand. "Is that for me?" I ask him. "Nah" he mumbles. He sits down on the bed and starts eating. "Really Jaden" i say becoming upset. "What?" He asks while shoving a piece of bacon in his mouth. "You seriously didn't make me anything to eat" I say. "Nah" he mumbles. I roll my eyes. Jayla crawls over to him and reaches in his plate. She grabs a handful of egg and shoves it in her face, most of the egg missing her mouth. I laugh. I lift her up then peck her lips. She giggles. "I want a kiss" Jaden mumbles. "No" i say while cooing Jayla. "Why my baby get one then" he ask. "Cause shes nice to me" I say. He walks downstairs and comes back upstairs about 30 seconds later with a tray of food. "Your food been downstairs, I was waiting till your lazy ass got up" he says while handing me the tray. I smile at him. "Thankyou" I mumble then kiss him. I pull his lips then pull away. He groans. I laugh. Jayla sticks her hand in my food and gets a bunch of syrup on her hand. I grab the wipes from off the nightstand and wipe her hands. I pick up a piece of egg and feed to her and she just happens to bite my finger in the process. "Ow lala" I mumble while holding my finger. She giggles. "She be knowing what she doing" Jaden says while picking her up and putting her on his lap. I continue eating my food. I get up from the bed and go downstairs to open the door. I open the door and in walks Kayla and Asia. They go straight up to Jaden's room. "Well hey" I mumble then close and locked the door. I walk upstairs and they are on the bed playing with Jayla. Jaden walks out of his bathroom. "Your bestfriends are trying to steal our daughter" he mumbles walking up to me and wrapping his arms around me. I look over at them and they're putting clothes on Jayla. "Noooo, where yall going with my baby"I whine. "We are taking her shopping" Asia says. I look at Kayla who is putting on Jayla's jordans. "You're going along with this Kayla?" I ask her. She shruggs her shoulders. "You guys need some alone time anyway" she mumbles. I cross my arms over my chest and pout. "Fine, but make sure she eats and give her a bath before bedtime. Don't forget her blanky and her binky. Walk with extra clothes and-" Asia cuts me off. "We got this Jamie" she says. Kayla picks up Jayla and Asia finishes packing her bag. We all walk downstairs. I take Jayla from Kayla. "I love you" I mumble then kiss her chubby cheeks. She giggles. I smile. "Oh yeah her teeth just came in so watch your fingers and she just started walking so-" they cut me off again. "Jamie!" Both Kayla and Asia say at the same time. "I'm sorry" I mumble while handing Jayla back to Kayla. I turn around and hug Jaden. "Bye Jae" "see ya" they say before closing the door. I look at and Jaden and pout. He chuckles. And sucks on my bottom lip. "Stop being such a baby" he says. "Why are you so calm with them taking Jayla" I ask him. "Cause you took her from me ever since you met her so it wasn't a big deal when they took her" he mumbles then squeezes my butt. "When are they bringing her back?" I ask him. "Tomorrow" he says. I look at him shocked. " tomorrow? No they can't do that" I whine. He lifts me up and wraps my legs around his waist. "It's okay you'll survive" he says while chuckling. He thinks I'm joking but I'm so serious. He walks upstairs and lays me down on the bed. He lays down next to me. I climb ontop of him. I peck his lips. "Should I call them and check on her?" I ask him. He chuckles. "It's only been 10 minutes" he mumbles against my lips. I start tracing his tattoos. I just realized that he didn't have on a shirt when Asia and Kayla were hear. I sit up on his stomach and hit his chest. "You didn't have a shirt on when Kayla and Asia were here" I say. "So what? You don't trust them?" He says. "Ofcourse I trust them but still.....only I can see your tattoos and abs" I say while gliding my hand over his pacs. He chuckles. "Okay" he says. I stare at his eyes. "Why isn't Jaylas' eyes as green as yours?" I ask him. "Cause her mom's eyes are brown so Jayla has a mixture of brown and green eyes which kind of looks hazel/green." He says staring into my eyes. I look away. "There's nothing special about my eyes" I mumble. "Yes there is, you have a sparkle in your eyes that make people believe they can do anything" he says making me look at him. "What'd I do to deserve you" I mumble while smiling at him. " I should be asking you that" he says caressing my thigh. I giggle. The doorbell rings. I get up and walk downstairs and open the door. Lora walks in and straight upstairs. I roll my eyes and close and lock the door. I walk upstairs into the room and Lora is trying to kiss Jaden again. Yes again, this is like the fifth time she's came in to the house claiming she wanted to see Jayla but always goes straight to Jaden. I roll my eyes. I put my hair up. Im ready to really fight this bitch. Her and her bitches tried to jump me a few days ago but Asia and a Kayla were with me and she said that she would come back for me when I was alone. I grab her ponytail. "Listen bitch get the fuck out our house now!" I scream in her face. She slaps me. I touch my cheek. This bitch done lost her mind. I punch her in her face. She falls on the floor. This bitch so lucky I don't have my timbs on. I stomp on her stomach. I get over her and start punching her in her face. I hear her nose crack. I continue punching her every where I could. I feel Jaden lift me off her. "Get out the house and don't get blood on the carpet!" I shout after her. She gets up and limps out the house. Jaden puts me down when he hears the door close. He holds me in his arms. "Get the fuck off me" I yell at him pushing him away. I'm still mad about that bitch. "How could a beautiful thing come out of something so horrible" I said referring to Jayla. Jaden comes and holds me. I pull away and go to the bathroom. My cheek is swollen now. I groan. Jaden walks up behind me. I look down. He lifts my head by my chin and pecks my lips. He touches my cheek. "Does it hurt" he asks while looking at it. I shake my head no. "Do you want me to call Asia and tell her bring Jayla back?" He asks me. "As much as I want to I'm not going to" I mumble. He lifts me up and carries me to the bed. He starts kissing me.
He tugs on my bottom lip asking for entrance but I didn't open my mouth. He pulls away. "Come on babygirl"he mumbles. He continues kissing me but I still don't open my mouth. He pulls away and I giggle. He kisses me again. He tugs on my bottom lip and I still don't open. Before I could even do anything he stuck his hand in my boy shorts and started fingering me. I gasp then he sticks his tongue in my mouth.
I moan while he continues. I finally reach my peek. He pulls his fingers out and sucks on them. "Don't you think that's gross" I ask him. I shakes his head then kisses me to let me taste myself. I laugh and he pulls away. I get up and go to the bathroom. "Where you going?"He asks. "To go bathe you made me mess up myself" I say while looking down and blushing. He chuckles. I go into the bathroom and take a quick shower.

I walk back out the bathroom in my bra and boy shorts. I lay down ontop of Jaden. He starts playing with my curls. "You want a child?" He asks me out of the blue. "Yeah, after I graduate and finish college, do you want anymore children?"I ask him. "Ofcourse" he mumbles. "What if I get you pregnant before you finish college" he says. I look up at him and he's smirking. "After college and plus we would have to wait till Jayla gets older. By the time I finish college she'll be 4 or 5." I say. He nods his head. "Would you want kids by me" he asks. "Only the future can tell" I say while drawing on the tattoo of Jayla on his chest. My eyelids start getting heavy and before I knew it I was out. The last thing I heard was "I love you".