The Truth is Revealed

Jamie P.O.V.
2 weeks later
"They're on their way" I mumble. "I'm nervous" Isaiah says. "She'll love you" Kay says. The day has finally come. They're going to tell Bella the truth. "Lala come here" I say. "Yes mommy?" She ask while walking over to me. "Where is your daddy?" I ask her. "In the room with Ven and Ne' " she says. "Bella is coming over " I mumble. "Yay" she says. "Jayla where is you earring" I ask her. "Daddy" she says. "Go get it" I mumble. "Daddy broke it" she says. I stand up. "Let's go to the game room" I mumble while holding her hand. We walk to the game room. "Jaden why is Jayla telling me that you broke her earring?" I ask him. "I gave you a chocolate bar not to tell her" he says to Jayla. She giggles. "It's done" she giggles. He chuckles. "Yeah, it broke, it's being remade" he says. "And why didn't you tell me?" I ask him. "Cause you're mean" Jayla says. I bend down to her level. "You really think mommy is mean" I mumble. "No, Daddy said that" she says to me. I raise my eyebrow and look at Jaden. "I gave you m&ms" Jaden said. Jayla sighs. "It's done" she says while raising her eyebrows. "Don't tell mommy anything else" he mumbles while reaching into his pocket. Jayla holds out her hand and he hands her a mini crunch. She giggles and runs away. "You're going to make her get cavities" I say. He mocks me. I thump his forhead. He chuckles. I walk away and to the door. "Hey Ariel" I say. "Hey Babe, what's up?" She ask while walking in. "Nothing much, Jaden is bribing Jayla with candy so she doesn't tell me the things he say" I laugh. She laughs. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask her. "Yes, she deserves to know her parents. I'll still love her. She's my cousin. I don't mind" she says. We walk into the living room. We walk further in and sit down. "Hey, long time no see" Ariel says to Isaiah. "Uh, yeah" he mumbles. He looks soo nervous. "I don't want you guys to think I'm forcing you guys into telling her" I say. "No don't worry, we would've had to tell her sooner or later but I'm glad we're doing it now" Kay says. "Hi Bella" I say as Ryan walks in with her. "Hi miss Jamie" she says. "Hi Bella" Kay says. Bella gasp and giggles then runs to Kayla. "Hi Kay" she says. They start on their own conversation. Isaiah looks at me. I nod my head over to Bella. He stands up and walks over to them. They talk for a while then Isaiah jogs over to me. "She look so much like me, and she got Kay smile and cheeks" he happily says. I smile. "Oh, I'm sorry I gotta go. My mom is complaining about Eric, I hate when she does that" Ariel says. "Um so your going to take Bella?" I ask her. "No, she can stay here right?" She ask. "Ofcourse" I mumble. "Thanks so much Jamie, tell me how it goes, I'll call you, let's go babe" Ariel says. "Nice seeing you again Bryan" I say. Ariel laughs. "You know his name" she laughs while walking away. I laugh. I sit down on the couch. "Mommy I'm hungry"Jayla says. "Okay, but you haven't even said hi to Bella" I say. Jayla turns around. "Bella" Jayla says. Bella turns around. "Jayla" she says. They run to eachother and hug eachother. I go to to the kitchen and get Jayla 2 puddings and spoons. I'm making lunch buts it's in the oven. Jaylas new favorite, lasagna. I walk back into the living room. "Sit on the chair" I say to Jayla. She sits down on the couch. I put her mat on her lap then open the pudding and hand it to her. I pick Bella up and take her over to Kay and Isaiah. I hand them the pudding. I sit down next to Jayla on the other couch. "Um Isabella" Kay says. "Am I in trouble?" She ask. "No baby" Kayla says. "We have to tell you something" Isaiah says. "What"she ask. "Well Isaiah is your dad" Kay says. "Really!" She excitedly says. He chuckles. "Yeah, I am" he says to her. "And Kay is your mom" he says. She looks confused. "I have two mommy's now?" She ask. "Not excatly, I'm your real mommy. Ariel is your big cousin" Kay says. Bella stares at them. "You don't love me?" She ask. I guess she understood that they gave her to Ariel. "Ofcourse we love you, we were just to small to take care of you so we had to wait till we got bigger" Kay says. "You my mommy and you my daddy?" She ask. They nod their heads. "Wow" she mumbles then does a duck face. They laugh. "Ohno, other mommy sad?" She asks. "No, shes okay with it. She still loves you" Kay says. "Okay" Bella mumbles. "Can I go play now" she ask. "Sure baby" Kay says. "Thankyou K-Mommy" Bella giggles then runs away with Jayla.

"Daddy" Bella cries. "It's okay baby, just hold mommy's hand" Isaiah says. The girls were playing and they hit into a stand and made a vase drop. A piece of glass got into Bella's foot. Bella cries louder as Isaiah takes out the glass with a tweaser. "Okay it's out princess" Isaiah says. Bella continues crying into Kays chest. "You want an almond joy?" He ask her. "She can't eat that, shes allergic to nuts" Kay says. He sighs. "It's okay, you'll learn" Kay says. "Okay, sit up Bella, let me clean you up" Kay says. " okay" she mumbles. Bella and Jayla were so excited to find out that they are cousins. Bella understood everything even though she's only 3. "Thankyou Mommy and Daddy" Bella says. "You're welcome baby" the both say. Adorable!

THE END