Chapter 3

[Ciel's P.O.V]

Ding dong

I stood patiently waiting for Sebastian to open the door. I am currently wearing black skinny jeans, a Attack on Titan shirt, with a black fedora and my precious black combat boots.

The door opened, revealing my one and only Sebastian. "Hey Ciel." He said with a smile. "It's about time! I was waiting out there for like ten hours!" I said and walked in his expensive house. He sighed and closed the door.
"There's Pizza. Do you like pizza?" He asked nervously. "Oh my god! Yes! Where is it!? I'm starving!" I said, jumping on him.

He rolled his eyes playfully "it's in the kitchen. Follow me." He said and started to walk. I quickly followed and held on to his arm like I always do. 
He looked so handsome. He was wearing jeans, a beige sweater, and chocolate brown sperrys.

We got to the kitchen where the pizza was. "It's cheese. Is that ok?" He asked, blushing slightly.

[Sebastian's P.O.V]

Before I could even blink, Ciel was already grabbing a slice and biting into it. He swallowed and moaned. "So good." He said and kept eating. I smiled and sat across from him at the table.

At around his third slice he stopped and looked at me. "Why aren't you eating?" He asked, tilting his head innocently.

He's so adorable. I thought to myself. "Oh, I'm not hungry." I lied, I'm actually really hungry. But, I don't want to look like pig in front of him for some strange reason.

He gave me one of the most sassiest looks I've ever seen in my life. He grabbed a slice and gave it to me. "Eat it or else I'll kick you in the balls." He said and continued to eat.

I gulped and started to eat slowly.

-------------------------------------

[Ciel's P.O.V]

After an hour of laughing and eating, we went up to his room and started to watch Attack on Titan. He pretended to yawn and put his arm around me. I smirked and laid my head on his shoulder, snuggling up closer to him.

"Do you want to maybe get ice cream?" He asked softly. I turned my head to look at him. "Do you know what I want more than Ice cream?" I said, crawling on his lap. He started to lightly blush. "W-w-what?" He asked. I smirked and whispered in his ear.

"You." I finished and licked the tip of his ear. I suddenly got pushed and fell on the ground. Sebastian covered his face and started to get his jacket on "let's go." He said and started to walk out.

I giggled and jumped on his back.

He so wants me.

-----------------------------------

[Sebastian's P.O.V]

"What do you want." I asked, pulling out my wallet. He held on to my arm. "Your big fat co-" I covered his mouth before he could finish that sentence. "Chocolate. He would like some chocolate." I said.

We are currently sitting at a table, outside enjoying our ice cream. "How is it?" I asked Ciel. "It's fine. But..." He trailed off.

"What?" I asked, curiosity getting the best of me. He smirked and whispered in my ear. "I would like it better, if I was licking it off you." He licked my ear again. I pulled away abruptly, looking away from him. "You are so perverted." I said, eating my cone.

He laughed and sat back down in his seat. "You know you like it." He winked at me. I rolled my eyes at him.

After a few minutes of silence, an idea popped up in my mind. I smiled and looked at Ciel.

"Tell your parents you're sleeping over. I got an idea."