Chapter 15

[Sebastian's P.O.V]

"Call an ambulance!!!" I heard one of the kids yell. "Ciel!!!" I yelled and ran to him. "Oh my god! Oh my god! Is he ok!?" The woman who hit him yelled. I held the barely alive boy in my arms.
"Ciel.." I started to sob, stroking his soft but bloodied hair. His torso was covered in blood, from the impact that he had when he hit the windshield. His face, neck, and arms had multiple cuts.

"Ciel, Please! Don't die! I beg of you! Please don't leave me!" I sobbed, holding onto my love.

Finally, the ambulance gets here and takes him to the hospital. I got in with them and held on to his hand.

Ciel, I love you.

-------------------------------------------

When we got there, they took him into surgery immediately.

I'm sitting in the waiting room, looking at the clock and at the door. Anxiously tapping my foot on the ground. Mr. Phantomhive is comforting Mrs. Phantomhive.  Lizzy is crying while Alois hugs her, with Claude sitting by him. Rubbing his back.

It's all my fault. I'm the one who screwed up. I should be the one in surgery not him. I want my Love, my life, my Ciel back. I want to hold him once more. Telling him how much I love him.

I love you, Ciel.

The doctor came out and walked over to Ciel's parents. I immediately got up and walked over to them, eager to hear.

"Mr. And Mrs. Phantomhive. Your son is very lucky." The doctor said. Ciel's mom started to cry again. "He has a few broken ribs, his clavicle is broken, his right leg and left arm are broken too. Other than that he's fine. Usually, when people get hit like your son did, they usually have brain damage but, your son must've protected his head very well." The doctor said. "What room is he in?" I asked.

"He's in room 203." The doctor replied. I tuned out and started walking to his room. While the doctor started to talk about recovery to his parents.

I want to see him.

I gulped and tried to steady my shaking hands. I opened the door and walked in, closing the door. I exhaled and looked at the sleeping boy. His eyes closed, with a cast around his neck. I sat down and held his hand. He looked peaceful. He had stitches on his face from the cuts.

As I continued to look at him, my eyes started to water.

--------------------------------------------

"Ciel, would you please take this seriously." I sighed, looking at my boyfriend who was laughing his ass off. "I can't! Who gets sunburns in the middle of fall!?" He laughed, trying to spread the cream on my red back. I groaned and put my hands on my face.

He giggled and kissed my cheek. "I love you." He smiled. "I love you too." I smiled back and kissed him.

--------------------------------------------

"Sebby poo!! Wake up!" Ciel yelled, pushing me. "I don't feel good." I groaned. "That's why I'm nursing you back to health!" He giggled and set a bowl of soup on my night table. "Do I have to?" I asked. "Yes, sebbykins." He said, making me sit up. I sighed and looked at the soup. My eyes widened as it was a dark brown color.

"What kind of soup is that?" I asked. "Chicken noodle." He replied, setting it on my lap, putting a spoon on it. I gulped and took a little sip. I winced internally at the disgusting burnt and bland taste it had. "How is it?" He asked, smiling widely and sitting next to me.

I don't want to hurt his feelings so I smiled. "It's amazing." I said and took a much bigger sip. He giggled and kissed my cheek. "I'm glad." He smiled.

--------------------------------------------

I started sobbing and caressing his hand. "Ciel, I'm so sorry." I sobbed. "I love you so much, Ciel." I whispered. Suddenly I felt a finger twitch. I gasped and looked up at Ciel.

His beautiful purple and blue eyes fluttered open.