Chapter 30

[Ciel's P.O.V]

"YES!!!!" I screamed and jumped on Sebastian. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I cried, tears of joy going down my cheeks. "I'm glad." Sebastian said, rubbing my back.

I pulled away and kissed him softly. "That means I have to plan a wedding then." I smirked. He lightly chuckled. "I suppose so." He said, softly stroking my hair. "I can't wait for the honeymoon." I whispered in his ear.

"Who says we have to wait?" He licked the tip of my ear. "Someone's eager." I giggled. "But, I accept." I kissed him softly on the lips. He smirked at me.

"I'm glad."

-------------------------------------------

Once we got back to his house, he pinned me down on the bed. "Sebastian..." I moaned as he placed gentle kisses on my neck. "Ciel, you are so intoxicating." He whispered and lift up my shirt, placing kisses on my chest.

Once he got down to my pant line I pushed him off. "Lay down." I ordered. He looked at me confusedly but did what I said. I stripped myself bare and sat on him. He tilted his head a little. "You'll see." I smirked and turned around, my arse was facing him. "Oh, so that's what you were planning." He rubbed my entrance. Moaning, I unzipped his fly and took out his harden cock.

I started sucking and pumping while he licked around my entrance. He stuck his tongue in and snaked his hand around my leaking cock. I shut my eyes at the wonderful feeling. I sucked harder, bobbing my head while I pumped his lower part. He took his tongue out and entered a finger.

I jerked forward a bit at the feeling. He entered a second finger and started to stretch my tight hole. "Sebastian!" I moaned, coming on his chest. I heard him chuckle and take his fingers out. He pushed me down and raised my arse up in the air.

He entered, going slow. I cried out, shutting my eyes and gripping the pillows. It's been awhile since that last time, so of course it hurts.

Sebastian placed kisses on my back and rubbed my thighs as an attempt to cheer me up. "You can move." I said, releasing the pillows from my death grip.

He nodded, slowly starting to move. I opened my mouth in a silent cry. "Fuck, Ciel, you are always so tight." He groaned, moving faster.

"Anhh.....Sebastian!" I moaned, the feeling becoming pleasurable. As he went faster, I became louder. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Yes! Sebastian! Ahhh!!!" I screamed, gripping the pillows. He gripped my hips and suddenly slammed into my sweet spot. "SEBASTIAN!!!" I screamed, as he repeatedly kept slamming in me.

He groaned, as he went faster and faster. The bed moving and creaking loudly. But, my moans and screams were louder. "S-SEB-SEBASTIAN!!!!" I screamed, coming on the sheets. "Fuck, Ciel." He groaned, throwing his head back as he came inside me.

As we both rode out our orgasms, he pulled out and rolled off me. "I love you so much, Sebastian." I smiled, my eyes glowing as I lay my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek. "I love you more, my darling Ciel." He said.

"Maybe tomorrow we could go to an amusement park." He suggested, rubbing my back. "That sounds nice." I sighed, closing my eyes, letting sleep take me.

"I love you, my demon." I mumbled before falling asleep.

[Sebastian's P.O.V]

I smiled and kissed his head.

"I love you more, my love."