Chapter 11

[Sebastian's P.O.V]

We got to the party in a hurry. Mostly because Ciel was jumping up and down on his seat. "Open the door for me butler." He said, smirking and tapping his walking stick on the ground. "Yes my lord." I bowed and opened the door for him.

We both walked in Alois's house. The music was booming loud and it seems like everyone at our school is here too.
"Come on!" He pulled me to the kitchen. There was Alois, talking to his boyfriend Claude. I don't really know Alois or Claude, but Ciel knows them.

"Ciel!!" Alois squealed and hugged Ciel. It seems that they had the same idea as us. Claude was wearing a butler suit as well and Alois was wearing, well, I don't know if a lord would wear that, but I won't say anything.

"Alois, this is my boyfriend Sebastian." Ciel said, holding my hand. "Hi! It's nice to finally meet you! This is my boyfriend Claude!" Alois squeaked and held on to Claude's arm.

Claude had a blank expression on his face and looked away. "Well, have fun!" Alois said and pulled Claude to a room.
"I'm thirsty." My darling said, pulling me over to a punch bowl.

"Lau! Poor me a drink." He said. "Oh Ciel!" Lau said and hugged Ciel's head. I growled and pulled Ciel closer to me. "Oh hello. I'm Lau, and this is ran mao." Lau said and motioned to the girl who was clinging on to his arm. "This is Sebastian my boyfriend." Ciel said, smiling.

"Aww.... That means you are off the market." Lau pouted. He got closer to my face and poked my cheek. "Do be careful with Ciel. He's a feisty one." Lau smiled and walked away, with Ran Mao.

Ciel knows very interesting people.

"Oh my god! Sebastian, this punch is so good!" Ciel said, drinking the punch. I chuckled and kissed his head. "Let's go dance!" He said, pulling me to the dance floor. Everyone was grinding on each other but, I guess that's expected at parties.

We started dance, Ciel held on to my shoulder while we were grinding on each other. He swayed his hips in a seductive manner. I placed my hands on his hips, kissing his neck. He moaned softly, gripping on to my shoulders.

----------------------------------------

After dancing, Ciel was thirsty and kept drinking the punch, Again, and again. After his tenth cup, I took it away from him. "I think that's enough." I said, putting it on the table. "Nooooo! Give me!" He slurred, reaching for the drink.

Hold on.

I picked up the drink and sniffed it. The strong scent of alcohol went through my nostrils.

Shit. He's drunk.

"G-give it back.." He slurred, now climbing on my lap. "Let's go home Ciel." I said, picking him up. "Ah! I want to ride the pony!" He yelled, hitting my chest. "Come on, Ciel." I walked out of the loud house and headed to the car.

If there was one.

"Fuck! Someone stole the car!" I set Ciel down and looked at the broken glass on the ground.

Shit. My mom is going to kill me.

"Ahhh shit!" He hiccuped and spun around. "Nananananananana!! BATMAN!!!" He screamed and jumped around me.

"This is just great. We're 30 minutes away from my home, my boyfriend is a drunken lunatic, and we don't have a car." I muttered. "I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL!!" Ciel screamed at the top of his lungs. "Ok, ok, ok. Let's walk." I said and covered his mouth.

-----------------------------------------

"I love you, you son of a dick." Ciel said, laying his head on my arm. "I love you too." I said, ruffling his hair. We're only a few minutes away from my house.

Looks like he'll be sleeping over.

"Oh my god!" He suddenly yelled. "What?" I asked, looking at him. "What if we are anime characters!" He yelled. "What the fuck?" I said. "Nooooo! Think about it! What if in some alternate universe, we are anime characters! And like, we are super loved by a lot of people!" He said, snuggling my arm. "What was in that punch?" I asked myself.

"ANIME IS LOVE! ANIME IS LIFE!" He screamed before collapsing in my arms.

Why do I love him?