Chapter 7

[Sebastian's P.O.V]

I woke up with a smile on my face. I looked to the night stand and read on my alarm clock.

8:00 am

I rolled to the side where Ciel fell asleep. There, I saw him, his eyes were closed as he had a smile on his face. I caressed his cheek, careful not to wake him. I leant up and kissed his forehead.

"That was amazing." Ciel breathed out, running his fingers through my hair. "You were amazing." I said and kissed his eyes. "Do you really mean it? You love me too?" He asked, looking into my eyes with a hint of fear. "I do mean it." I said and pulled out, laying next to him. He rolled on his side and laid his head on my chest, tangling our legs together. "Good." He said and circled his finger around on my chest.

"How come you don't have body hair?" I asked him. In the middle of our love session, I noticed that he was shaven everywhere. "I didn't like the look of it nor the feel of it. So, I shaved it all off. Luckily, I have a hair deficiency that I inherited from my mother. So, I don't have to shave often."  He said, while rubbing his leg on mine. "Why are you so short?" I asked, trying not to laugh. He hit my chest. "Be quiet." He said.

After a few minutes of silent, I spoke up. "Do you really love me?" I asked. He scoffed. "If I didn't, would I be here right now? Would I spend my time with you?" He said, looking up at me. "True." I said and pulled him closer to me. He smiled and kissed me, which I kissed him back and ran my fingers through his hair.

Ciel opened his bi colored eyes and looked at me smiling. "Good morning." He said and started to stretch. "Morning." I said and kissed his forehead. "What time is it?" He asked and yawned. "8:30 am." I said.

"Shit!" He yelled and got up abruptly. He started to quickly put his clothes on and sat on the bed, lacing his boots. "What's wrong?" I asked, sitting up.
"I promised my mom that I would go shopping with her and Lizzy. I'm so late." He said and got his boots on.

"Are you not sore?" I asked. "No." He said and smiled. He kissed me and pulled away. "I'll talk to you later." He said and left.

I sighed and got up to take a shower. After I showered, I went back to my bedroom and got dressed. I then started to clean my bed and change the sheets.

Ding dong

I went to the front door and opened it. There stood a police officer. "Hello. Are you the head of the house?" The officer asked me. "No, my parents are away." I said. "Oh, well, I got a call about a noise complaint by your neighbor." The officer said.

Ciel... I thought to myself. "Oh sorry about that. Me and my friend were playing a game." I said. "Aha. Ok. Well, try to be quieter next time." He said and left. I closed the door and sighed.

That was a close one.