Chapter 16

[Ciel's P.O.V]

I opened my eyes and looked at a surprised Sebastian. I groaned. "What happened?" I asked with my voice raspy. "Y-you were hit by a car." He said. "Oh Ciel." He kissed my forehead. "I was so scared." He gently squeezed my hand.

I looked away from him. "Why don't you just go back to your boyfriend Grell." He lifted my chin. "Ciel, please. We were just hanging out and he kissed me. I don't love him. I love you and I want to be with you forever." He said sincerely. "Promise me this then. You will never betray or lie to me and you must never leave my side. No matter what." I said, looking into his Crimson eyes that I love so dearly.

"Yes my love." He said and kissed me sweetly.

------------------------------------------

One week later...

"Hospital food tastes like shit." I said, spitting out the horrible shit called eggs. "Ciel, language." My mother scolded. "Sorry mom. It tastes like crap that shitted itself." I smirked. "Ciel! For goodness sake!" My mother said.

Alois and Lizzy came in with bags of stuff. "I got you more stuffed animals!" Lizzy said, giving me a bunny rabbit. "If he tries anything, there's a box cutter in the rabbit to cut his balls off." She whispered and sat down to talk to my mother.

I'll keep that in mind.

Alois then set a bag down on my bed. "I got you a few things." He pulled out a black shirt with the word 'fabulous' on it. "Bitch, please. I don't need a shirt to tell me how fabulous I am." I flipped my hair back. He then pulled out the notebook. "I found it on blu ray!" He squeaked and gave it to me. Then he pulled out a few more things. "And that's everything!" He said. "Anyway, we have to head to school now. Bye Ciel!" They both said and left.

"I'll be back Ciel. I'm going to the cafeteria." My mom said and kissed my forehead. She then left, leaving me alone in the room.

I'm bored. I wish I had my laptop, so then I could watch anime. Or I could read manga. No, anime. No, manga. No. Both.

My thoughts stopped when the door opened. Sebastian came in with a smile on his face. "Shouldn't you be at school?" I asked. "Well, yes. But, I'm calling in sick so then I could spend time with you. " he replied, sitting down on the chair and holding my hand. "Aren't you just the sweetest mother fucker." I giggled. He rolled his eyes and handed me a rather large bag.

"Oooo! Presents yay!" I opened the bag and pulled out a box. "How did you know!? I've always wanted a box!" I said, shaking it. "Just open it and shut up." He said. "Make me, big boy." I teased. "You'll regret that later." He smirked. "Looking forward to it." I smirked back and opened the box.

I pulled out the white paper and with wide eyes. I pulled out a pair of black combat boots. I then started to squeal like a child on Christmas. "You got them! You got them!" I squealed some more. He laughed. "Yes. Since you wanted them so bad." He smiled and kissed me. Nothing heated just a sweet passionate kiss.

He pulled away with a smile. "I have something else that I wanted to give you also." He pulled out a small black box out of his pocket. He opened it and pulled out a simple ring. It was a silver band with a heart diamond in the middle, with small little diamonds around it. I gasped.

"It's a promise ring. I promise to never hurt, betray, or lie to you. I promise to always stay by your side, no matter what. I promise to love you for eternity and more. I love you, Ciel." He said and kissed my blue eye and slid the ring on my ring finger. I hugged him tightly and started to cry.

"Sebastian, I have to tell you something."

I can't keep it hidden from him anymore...

I have to tell him...