Chapter 10

[Ciel's P.O.V]

"Was the sex consensual?" The officer asked. "Yes." We both said. "Well, since the sex was consensual and no one was here at the time. I'll be on my way then, but next time do it at your home." The officer said and left us.

I started laughing my ass off. "It's not funny Ciel!" Sebastian said and covered his face, sighing in relief. "Your face was so hilarious!" I laughed, rolling on the ground. He rolled his eyes at me. "Do you realize what could've happened if he didn't let us go!?" He yelled at me. I stopped laughing and sat up. "Baby, calm down." I said and caressed his cheek.

He sighed and put his hand over mine. "You're right." He said and placed a kiss on the palm of my hand. I giggled and stood on my tippy toes, kissing his nose.

----------------------------------------

A few weeks later...

I skipped to the lockers of where mine and sebby's are.

"Hey Ciel!" Alois called, stopping me.
Alois is a close friend of mine. He has short blonde hair with ice blue eyes. "What?" I asked. He ran over to me, holding an envelope in his hand.

"Here's your invitation!" He smiled, handing me the envelope. "For what?" I asked, opening it. "For my Halloween party!" He said, squealing like a child. "You and Sebastian have to come!" He said. "Ok, we will." I replied, putting the invitation in my backpack. "See you Saturday!" He said and ran off.

----------------------------------------

[Sebastian's P.O.V]

I heard boots clicking against the ground.

Here he comes.

"Sebastian!" I heard Ciel yell and jump on my back. "Hello Ciel." I said, putting my books in. "Guess what?" He said and got in front of me. "What?" I asked, kissing him softly. "We're going to a party on Saturday!" He said, jumping up and down in excitement.

"Why are you so excited?" I asked, putting my hands on his hips. "Because, it's a Halloween party! Halloween is my fucking holiday!" He said. I sighed. "Fine, I'll come." I said. "Yay!" He said and hugged me.

--------------------------------------

[Ciel's P.O.V]

"Can I be a slutty nurse?" I asked my boyfriend, holding up the package of the costume. "No." He said. "Then can I be a French maid?" I asked, smiling. "No." He replied. "You've said no to everything!" I yelled, hitting him with the package.

He rolled his eyes at me. "Because, everything that you want to be is slutty." He said. "So?" I asked. "I don't want other guys to look at you." He mumbled, looking down. I smirked and held on to his arm. "Awww! Is sebby webby jealous?" I said childishly.

"No!" He looked away and blushed. "You're so jealous!" I snuggled his arm.
Suddenly, something caught my eye. I let go of his arm and went to one of the costumes. It was a butler costume.

I have an idea.

"Sebastian!" I yelled. "What?" He walked over to me. "You will be my butler!" I said and gave the package to him. He looked at me confusedly. "What?" He asked. "For the Halloween party, you will be my butler while I'll be your lord." I said. "Why?" He asked. "Because You love me. So, you'll do it." I replied.

He sighed. "Fine." He said and kissed my forehead. I giggled and kissed his nose. "Let's go pay!" I said, pulling him.

----------------------------------------

Saturday...

[Sebastian's P.O.V]

I can't believe I'm doing this.

"Oh Sebastian! You look so cute!" My mother said. Her name is Adira. She has red curly hair with Crimson eyes. My father... I don't have one. I say 'my parents' mostly because I don't want people to pity me. To be honest, Ciel is the only one I have. Besides my mother and younger sister. "No fair!!! I want to date Ciely pie!" My sister, Alexis whined. Alexis has long red hair with Crimson eyes as well.

Ever since I introduced Ciel to my mom and sister, Alexis fell in love with him.

-----------------------------------------

"Ciel, this is my mom and sister." I said, smiling. "Mom, Alexis, this is my boyfriend Ciel." I said. Alexis's eyes lit up and she tackled Ciel. "Ciely!" She said, snuggling his face. My darling just stayed there, shocked. "Get off him! He's mine!" I yelled, pulling her off. "Not any more!" She yelled.

"Hey, hey, no fighting." My mom said and helped Ciel up. She then hugged him. "Thank you for making my boy happy." She said. "I'm honored to be the one to do that." He said.

------------------------------------------

"Alexis." My mother said. Alexis whined and walked off. "Thanks mom." I said and hugged her. "Have fun!" She said and squeezed me before letting go. "I will." I said and left to Ciel's house.

------------------------------------------

[Ciel's P.O.V]

I looked in the mirror, taking in my appearance.

I was wearing a white button up shirt with a black vest, I had a black bow around my neck, along with a red velvet over coat. I had black shorts on that went just a little bit above my knee. I had on black boots that went a little below my knee. On my head was a red velvet mini top hat with a black rose on it. Hanging off of it was a black birdcage. I had on black gloves with a walking stick to add effect to the costume.

I should dress like this more often.

"Ciel! Your friend is here!" My mother yelled from downstairs. "Coming!" I yelled back. I grabbed my walking stick and went to the foyer. There Sebastian was, standing in his butler costume that fitted him perfectly. I walked to him with a smile on my face. "Ready?" I asked.

He bowed with his hand on his heart.

"Yes, my lord."