Chapter 17

[Sebastian's P.O.V]

I looked into his eyes. They were nervous and scared. "What is it?" I asked with worry. "I....I....I think it's time that I tell you about my eye." He whispered, looking down. "What about it?" I asked.

He sighed and looked into my eyes. "For awhile, my dad had a gambling problem. Not only that, a new toy company started to take away our business. So, we were struggling for money. Then, after awhile, we started to get money and my dad stopped his gambling. But, my dad was in trouble with a loan shark." He breathed and then spoke. "The loan shark called up their friends and went after my dad. But, my mom and dad were away at the time and found me instead. They took me and beat me for revenge." He started shaking. "They put me in a cage and fed me awfully. After a few weeks, they took me out of the cage and burned my eye with a chemical that turned it purple. They then, took a pentagram mark and burned it in my eye. That's why my eye has that. But, they didn't stop there.... They ripped my clothes off and burned me again with another mark." He finished.

"I'm sorry that happened you." I said, intertwining our fingers together.

"Don't be." He chuckled. "I promise you Ciel, I will protect you and not let anyone touch you." I smiled. "You better or else I'll cut your balls off with a box cutter." He smirked.

My eyes widened and I gulped.

I love this boy.

------------------------------------------

[Ciel's P.O.V]

Two months later...

Bored, bored, bored.....

"I'm so bored!!" I screamed in the pillow of my bedroom. I groaned and rolled off my bed, landing on the cold hard floor.

What can I do? I've already watched like every anime. Ugh! I'm so bored!

I grabbed my phone and dialed Lizzy's number. "Hello kitty, this is king of chess. I'm requesting a plan to do today." I said, crawling to my door. "You could bother Sebastian." She said, typing on her computer. "Negative. He's at work." I sighed. "Darn. I was gonna suggest sex but never mind." She stopped typing.

Wait a second....that's it!

"Thanks hello kitty!" I hung up and ran out of my room. I'm gonna need some money for this idea. But....

I don't have money....

Mom!

I went down to the kitchen where she was, cutting celery. "Hey mommy." I hugged her from behind. She gasped. "Ciel! Don't do that!" She scolded me. "Sorry." I smiled and sat on the counter. "Hey mom......." I said, looking at her. "What?" She asked. "Can I have money?" I asked.

"So you can waste it on manga? I don't think so." She said. "No. I was going to buy something...important.." I said. "Fine." She sighed. "Thank you mommy!" I kissed her cheek and went to her purse. I got out the amount I needed and left to go out. "I'm going to Sebastian's after!" I yelled and went out the door.

-------------------------------------------

I made it to the store that I needed to be at. I got out of my car and went in the store. I smirked as I continued to walk in the lingerie store.

I wonder which one Sebastian would like.

My smirk got wider as I thought of Sebastian's face would be like. I giggled, eager to just get what I need. I stopped with wide eyes, as I looked at a leather black corset. I touched it and smiled. I grabbed one my small size and held it. I got a pair of high heeled black boots, some rope, a black crop used for horses, and black stockings, along with a thigh garter.

I paid for it all and drove to Sebastian's house.

I knocked on the door, greeted by Alexis. "Ciely!!!" She squealed and hugged me tightly. "Hey Alexis." I hugged her back. "Sebastian isn't here. Or, is it because you wanted to see me~?" She tapped my nose. "Sorry Alexis but, my heart belongs to your brother." I giggled. "Poo." She mumbled.

"I wanted to surprise Sebastian with something. So I'll be in his room." I winked and went up to his room.

I went to the bathroom and set down the stuff I got.

Let's get started.

-------------------------------------------

[Sebastian's P.O.V]

After a long day at my part time job, I drove back home. I've been wanting to get another job for awhile now but, my mom won't let me. The reason is....

I want to marry Ciel.

But, I want to get him a beautiful ring. So, that's why I wanted to get another job. Maybe three....

I went up to my room and shut the door. I sighed and threw my backpack on the ground. That's when something interesting caught my eye.

Rope?

I went to my bed and touched the mysterious rope.

That's funny. I don't remember getting rope.

My thoughts stopped when my bathroom door opened. My eyes widened as I saw the sight before me.

My Ciel was leaning against the door, wearing; a tight black corset that hugged his thin figure beautifully, he had on high heeled black boots right above his knee, a thigh garter connected to his black stockings, black gloves, holding a ridding crop in his hands.

"Hey, Sebastian~"