Chapter 26

[Sebastian's P.O.V]

I sighed, laying on my bed. "Hello, you've reached my fucking amazing voicemail. Sorry I can't come to the phone right now. I'm probably with my sebby-chan. Or, I'm watching anime and or reading manga. Soo, bye!" Ciel's voice mail picked up. I hung up and put my phone down.

Why won't he answer?

My door suddenly swung open. "Sebastian! Ciel's house is on fire!" Alexis yelled. "What?!" I yelled, getting up abruptly.

Not even a few minutes later I was at his house. My eyes widened as I saw it burning. The firefighters were spraying water on the burning house. I couldn't sense him though, that's when, I smelled him.

I growled with my eyes glowing.

Claude...

-----------------------------------------

[Ciel's P.O.V]

I woke up on the cold hard floor. My head ached horribly, my body felt the same way.

Sebastian...

I slowly got up, but my arms were chained to a brick wall. The door opened, with Claude stepping in. "Oh? You're awake already?" He chuckled, his eyes looking up and down at me.

"Why am I here?" I asked, narrowing my eyes. "I want you to be mine." He smiled, caressing my cheek. "I'll never be yours! Asshole!" I spat on his face.

"You'll regret that." He said and punched my stomach. I gasped, closing my eyes as tears fell. He chuckled and lifted my chin. "I'll make you mine no matter what." He smirked and kicked me one more time. I fell to my knees, coughing up blood.

He left the room, locking the door leaving me in darkness.

"I'm sorry, Sebastian." I whispered, tears falling down my cheeks.

------------------------------------------

[Sebastian's P.O.V]

I jumped from roof to roof. My eyes searching for where he is.

I'm going to rip his heart out.

I suddenly heard Ciel's voice. "I'm sorry, Sebastian." His voice was soft as a whisper. His voice came from a warehouse that was not too far away from me.

I ran, using my demon speed to get there. Not even thirty seconds later I made it there. I kicked the door down, walking inside. My eyes scoped around the abandoned warehouse.

I suddenly got kicked to the ground. Growling, I got up, tackling Claude to the ground. He scratched and kicked while I punched his face. He put a knife through me, making me wince. He kicked me off and disappeared.

"SEBASTIAN!!" I heard Ciel scream. My eyes widened as I ripped the door open.

Claude was standing behind Ciel, a knife was through his stomach. "Ciel!" I yelled, I threw a knife at Claude's head and kicked him out of the window. He fell in the water with a knife in his head. I heard Ciel panting on the ground with a pool of blood surrounding his body.

"Ciel!" I held him close to me. He coughed up blood and tiredly smiled. "Hey, baby." He said softly. "I'll help you, Ciel." I picked him up bridal style. "I'll save you, my darling." I kissed his forehead. "That's great." He smiled and closed his eyes.

I held him closer and ran out.

I'll save you, Ciel.

I will.

I promise.