Chapter 12

[Ciel's P.O.V]

Ugh, My head...

"Ciel?" Sebastian said, putting his hand on my shoulder. "Leave me alone." I groaned and rolled over to the other side of his bed. "My mom said for you to take Advil." He said and put a glass of water on the nightstand, along with three small red pills.

I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I hear him sigh and pull my hair back. "Fuck!" I yelled, throwing up.

I'm never drinking again...

------------------------------------------

[Sebastian's P.O.V]

After a few hours in the bathroom, he fell asleep in my arms. I picked him up and took him back to my bed. I laid down with him and snuggled his sleeping body. "I love you, Ciel." I whispered and kissed his cheek.

-----------------------------------------

A few weeks later...

I'm so extremely bored.
Ciel hasn't texted me at all today. It's 4:00 pm. What could he be doing?

Curiosity getting the best of me, I grabbed my phone and dialed Lizzy's number. "Hello?" Lizzy said from the other line. "Hey Liz, do you know where Ciel is? He hasn't texted me at all today." I said with a hint of worry in my voice. "Oh! He's at the hospital." She said. "What? Why? Did something happen?" I asked, now sitting up in bed.

"He's fine! He volunteers to take care of the sick children." She said. "Which hospital?" I asked. "St. Johns." She replied. "Okay. Thanks Liz." I said and hung up.

------------------------------------------

I am currently walking down the hall in the hospital. The receptionist told me that he's in the cancer ward.

To be honest, I didn't think Ciel would do something like this. Considering his very, interesting personality. He strikes me as a person who doesn't like kids.

I guess I was wrong.

I suddenly heard multiple giggles of children. Curious, I opened the door just a little and peaked in. I was speechless of what I saw.

"I'm gonna get you!" Ciel yelled and grabbed one of the laughing kids and started to tickle them. Ciel then started to chase after them, and pick them up, spinning and tickling them.

I chuckled and watched as my boyfriend played with children.

I couldn't help but feel all warm inside. I don't know why but, I want to start a family with,

Ciel...
------------------------------------------

[Ciel's P.O.V]

"I didn't know you were watching me sebby poo!" I jumped on his back, while he walked to our English class. "Who told you?" He asked me. I giggled and played with his hair. "The doctor." I replied, hugging his head. "Let's get to class." He said and walked in the class room.

Surprisingly, we are here on time today. I jumped off him and pulled him over to our seats. He sat down and got his book out, while I sat down and sucked on my cherry sucker.

Everything is perfect. I have the perfect family, the perfect boyfriend, the perfect life. Nothing can go wrong.

Suddenly, a rather tall kid with flaming red hair came in the room. "Hello, introduce yourself to the class." Mr. J said, writing on the chalkboard. The kid got in front of the class and spoke.

"Hello, my name is Grell Sutcliff."