Chapter 5

[Sebastian's P.O.V]

Shit! This is bad! I thought Frantically.
Suddenly, I felt small hands start to rub my chest. "Ciel!? What the hell!? Quit it!" I whispered shouted at him. "Baby, you are so cute." He whispered with a smirk and picked my shirt up. "Oh my god. Do you work out?" He whispered, now touching my naked chest.

"Ciel! We are gonna get caught!" I whispered.

[Ciel's P.O.V]

He's so perfect. I thought to myself and kissed his six pack. "Oh baby fuck me already." I whispered. "I'm not going to fuck you here!" He whispered. He then suddenly widened his eyes and quickly looked away from me, hiding his blush.

I smirked. "Oh? So you're saying that you'll fuck me at home?" I asked, pressing my crotch against his. "T-t-that's not what I said!" He whispered. I giggled and started to hump his leg. This is payback. I thought to myself and started to hump faster.

God, if felt so good.

I started to moan at the wonderful friction I was getting. Although, it won't be enough.

[Sebastian's P.O.V]

I heard the janitor stopped whistling and walked closer to the closet. I immediately covered Ciel's mouth, since he was moaning while humping my leg. I'll admit it, I'm getting turned on by his moans. But, we don't have time for this right now.

I gulped, hoping for a miracle.

The janitor stopped and started to walk off. As the footsteps faded, I pulled my hand away from Ciel's mouth.
His blue eye was clouded with lust as he humped my leg faster, moaning.

"You little shit." I said and kissed him, sticking my tongue in his wet cavern. He wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling me closer.

Our tongues fought for dominance, but, I won. He's dominant on the outside, but on the inside he's submissive. Interesting. I thought to myself and picked him up. His legs immediately wrapped around my waist, our crotches pressed tightly against each other. He moaned as our kiss got more passionate.

I can't believe this...

I'm making out with Ciel Phantomhive in the supply closet.

I then found myself thrusting against him while putting my hands under his shirt, rubbing his sides. I pulled away from our kiss and started to suck on his neck. He moaned louder and tugged on my hair. "Fuck me already Sebastian. Please." Ciel pleaded, moaning as I continued to thrust against him.

I smiled and kissed him.

[Ciel's P.O.V]

He pulled away and set me down on the ground. With a smirk on his face, he looked at me. "Let's go back to my house." He opened the door and grabbed my hand, running to the nurses office.

I started to laugh and scream as we were running. When we got to the nurses office, I climbed out the window with him following me closely. We then started to run away from the school.

His house isn't that far away from the school. I jumped on his back, laughing. "I can't believe we broke into the school!" I yelled, not caring who heard. He started to laugh too.

I jumped off him, spinning in circles. He held my hand, intertwining our fingers. I smiled at him which he returned.

I'm in love with this guy.

-----------------------------------

We got back to his house and immediately went up to his bedroom. He pushed me against the wall and started to kiss me, which I gladly returned. He then laid me down on his bed, he got on top and pinned me down and started to kiss my neck. "Sebastian." I moaned, closing my eyes.

He pulled my shirt off and started to kiss my chest. I kicked my boots off and wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him closer. He suddenly pulled away and looked into my eyes. "I don't want to hurt you." He said softly. I smiled and put my hand on his cheek. "Please, Sebastian. Fuck me, bite me, make me scream, make me beg, I want it rough, so please, don't worry about me." I said and kissed him.

He smiled and looked into my eye with burning passion and lust.

"Okay."