Chapter 38

[Ciel's P.O.V]

I stood there, betrayal showing in my eyes as tears fell. "Alois...." I said, my voice barely audible.

"He never gave a damn about me. He only cared about you! He used me to get to you!" Alois yelled, burning rage in his voice. He held the knife, pointing it at me. "Alois, don't do this. We are best friends! Why!?" I said, looking my friend in the eye. "It's because of you! Because of you, I will never find love! You took my Claude away from me! Now, you will pay!" He charged at me.

My eyes flickered red as I tackled him to the ground. "Alois, stop!" I yelled, tears spilling. He growled, kicking me off. I fell back, "Alois, please..." I whispered, my heart aching from betrayal.

"No! Die!" Alois screamed, slamming the knife down on my face. I dodged and kicked him off. I tried to crawl away, but he grabbed my foot, punching me. He screamed as tears spilled from his eyes. "No!" I screamed, punching him.

My eyes glowed red as I threw him across the room. Realizing what I did, I backed away, covering my mouth. "I'm sorry...." I whimpered. He grunted, wiping blood away from his mouth. He got back up, running towards me with the knife in his hand.

Alois screamed, tackling me down, smashing the fine china on the shelf. He pinned my hands down with his knees and held the knife above his head. "Alois..... No...." I whispered softly.

Tears fell from his icy blue eyes. He started sobbing, " I hate you! I hate you!" He screamed, holding the knife higher.

I closed my eyes, readying myself for the pain.

Sebastian, I love you. Please forgive him.

And.....

Me....

I heard the sound of gasping, confused, I opened my eyes. They widened in horror as they were behold of the horrific sight. A sword was through Alois's torso, crimson blood flowing out of him onto me and the wooden floor.

As the sword was pulled out, Alois fell to the side.

I gasped as I looked at who it was that just killed Alois.

I saw glowing eyes with a smirk on their face.

No.....