Chapter 19

[Sebastian's P.O.V]

"Well?" My mom said, tapping her foot on the ground. I started to stutter, unable to find the words. "Both of you get dressed and meet me downstairs." She left. "Well! That was fun." Ciel sat up. "Oh god. I'm dead, I'm dead." I groaned, putting my hands on my face.

"Hey, baby. It'll be fine. Your mom isn't that strict." He kissed me, rubbing my neck. "Let's get dressed." I smiled and got up. "Did you like it?" He asked, taking his shoes off. "Loved it." I replied, putting on black sweatpants and a black t-shirt.

Ciel took off his stockings and thigh garters. He got up and put on a pair of my grey sweat pants and one of my black sweaters, that was too big for his small stature.

We headed downstairs to the family room. My mom was sitting there, crossing her legs. "Sit." She said. Ciel and I sat by each other. "So, how long have you been having sex?" My mom asked, looking at the both of us. "A few months or so." I mumbled.

"Well, I know that you two are indeed boys and that boys do have hormones. So, I will not tell anyone about this. But, do be quieter next time." My mom smiled. "Now, I'm sure your parents are wondering where you are, Ciel." My mom stood up from her seat. "Thank you very much Mrs. Michaelis." Ciel said, hugging my mom. He whispered something into her ear that I didn't quite hear. Whatever it was, it made my mom smile greatly.

I kissed Ciel goodbye and saw him drive off. I closed the door where my mom stood behind me. "Have you told him?" She asked, her eyes glowing a demonic red. "I haven't." I mumbled.

I guess I should have said this before. My family and I are not humans.

We are in fact demons.

"If you want to be with him, Sebastian. You'll have to tell him." She said. "How? Once he knows he'll run away. He'll think I'm a monster." I snapped at her. "If he truly loves you he won't care." She calmly said. I sighed, my eyes glowing.

I don't want him to leave...

"If you don't tell him, then I will." And with that she walked off. I went up to my room and slammed the door. I laid in my bed, thinking.

How can I? He's too precious to me. I couldn't bear the thought of losing him. My dear love. My Ciel.

I sighed and sent a text message to him.

Sebastian: Hey, can we talk at the park tonight?

Not even a second later my phone vibrated.

Ciel: does sebby want to fuck in the car again?

Sebastian: I'm being serious, Ciel.

Ciel: so am I ;)

Sebastian: I mean it Ciel.

Ciel: fine, what time?

Sebastian: 8?

Ciel: ok. See you at 8. I expect ice cream.

Sebastian: fine. I love you.

Ciel: I love you too, sebby poo.

I smiled and put my phone down.

How am I gonna tell him?

---------------------------------------------

[Ciel's P.O.V]

Eager to know what he wants to tell me. I got out of my car and ran to where he was.

Damn, he's looking fine.

My Sebastian was wearing; a navy blue button up shirt, the sleeves were rolled up to his elbows while a few of his buttons were undone at the top. Black jeans with black converse.

Me however is wearing; a maroon shirt, black skinny jeans, black combat boots, and my black fedora.

"Sebby poo!!" I jumped on him. I felt him kiss my cheek. I giggled and kissed his nose. "So what is it that you wanted to tell me?" I sat down with him sitting beside me. "It's something important." He said, giving me a chocolate ice cream. "Ciel, I love you so much. More than anything. I would never want you to be afraid of me. But, what I'm about to say might scare you. So, I understand if you suddenly run away." He said, holding my hand. "Just tell me baby." I said, licking my ice cream. He sighed and looked into my eye.

"Ciel....I'm a demon."