Chapter 32

[Sebastian's P.O.V]

After a few rides, we started walking around the amusement park. Looking at various foods, shops, and statues to take pictures with. 

"Sebastian.....look!" My dear said, pointing at an oversize stuffed panda bear. "Darling, you have enough at home." I sighed. "Not like this one! This one is blue!" He said, pulling me towards it. I sighed, "Ciel...." He suddenly pulled me down, making me look at him.

"If you win it for me, maybe when we get home, I'll give you a little surprise in our bedroom." He whispered in my ear, then licking the tip of it. I shivered in pleasure, lust showing in my eyes. I smirked. "I'll win it."

"That's the spirit!" He smiled, pushing forwards. It was a simple climb up the ladder and touch a button to win game. However, the ladder was wobbly, making it difficult to climb. What is harder is that the ladder is rather long and the button is at the top. I stood there, watching and strategizing a plan to win.

Making up a plan, I slowly started to climb up the wobbly ladder. It was even more difficult than it looked.

"You can do it! Come on, sebbykins!" Ciel cheered for me, his boots slamming against the hard ground as he bounced. I gulped, the pressure was on.

I have to win. I will win. I'm going to get that ass tonight, by any means necessary.

I blushed at my own thought and fell onto the plush cushions below the ladder. "Awww! Sebastian!" Ciel yelled, his lips forming into a pout. With determination, I paid to go again...

Only to fall once more...

After my fifth time of failing I walked back to Ciel. "I'm sorry, my dear." I kissed his cheek. "I'll get it." He said, walking to pay.

A few minutes later I was speechless. "Y-you got it..." I stared at him. He was holding the panda bear. "Of course I got!" He said, snuggling it. "I'm sorry..." I looked down in shame.

I heard him giggle and place a kiss on my cheek. "It's ok, my love. You owe me though." He smirked at me with a mischievous glint in his eye.

"Oh? I look forward to it." I smirked back at him.