Chapter 31

[Ciel's P.O.V]

"Hey Ciel, the police are looking for a suspect described as sexy, funny and great in bed. Your ugly ass is safe, but where should I hide?" A boy said, with his buddies laughing. "You know, Maurice, I would give a fuck, but I already gave it to your mother last night." I smirked.

"You little bitch!" He yelled. "You wanna fucking go bro!?" I yelled back, but suddenly Sebastian pulled me back. While Maurice's buddies pulled him back.

"Your birth certificate is an apology letter from a condom factory!" I yelled as they left. "Enough, Ciel." Sebastian said, setting me down. "He's a little bitch!" I yelled. Sebastian sighed. "I know but, please, let's not fight at school." He said. "If only my friend Alyssa was here, she would beat their asses." I got my books out of my locker.

"Alyssa?" He tilted his head. "She was one of my homeschooled buddies. I was homeschooled when I was younger." I said, putting my books in my backpack.

"Does she go here?" He asked, doing the same thing. "No. She moved to the United States." I replied.

-------------------------------------------

"Did you get the tickets yet?" I asked, as we walked to his- I mean our home.

"Yes. Are you ready to scream?" He smiled, gently squeezing my hand. "As long as it's you making me scream." I winked at him. He pushed me forward. "Shut up." He looked away, hiding his blush. I giggled and jumped on his back.

-------------------------------------------

A few hours later...

[Sebastian's P.O.V]

As we walked in the amusement park I could tell that Ciel was nervous.

"Which ride do you want to go to first?" I asked, holding his hand. "The biggest one!" He smiled, his eyes showing fear. "Ciel, if you are scared we can go back home." I said, looking into his eyes. He scoffed and looked back at me. "Bitch please. I'm not scared!" He laughed, pulling me to the biggest roller coaster in the park.

As we were waiting in line, I could tell that he was shaking. "Ciel, I'm serious we-" I was cut off by his soft lips pressing against mine. After a few seconds he pulled away. "I'll be fine." He smiled. I caressed his cheek and smiled.

We then got in one of the carts, buckling ourselves in. He tapped his fingers tips on the buckles, his legs shaking. I held his hand as they sent us up.

"Ok! Ok! I'm scared! I'm fucking scared!" He yelled, shutting his eyes. "Ciel, I told you." I chuckled. "Save me Jesus!!! Oh wait..." He yelled, then we got sent down, going really fast.

He screamed and held on to my arm. "SEBASTIAN!!" He screamed, shutting his eyes closed.

---------------------------------------------

Once it was over he looked at me with a bright wide smile.

"Let's go again!"