Chapter 42

[Ciel's P.O.V]

Everything went fast, as if the world was going through a fast-forward. The memory of Sebastian being ruthless still plagued my mind.

"Ciel, you okay?" Lizzie shook my shoulder, causing me to jump slightly. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." I lied, again. Lizzie gave me a questioning look, but instead she just let it go.

I looked over at Sebastian, Sieglinde, and Edward. I sighed, rolling my eyes at them arguing about who had won the game.

It was me, obviously.

I looked down at my hands, mindlessly playing with my engagement ring.

Are we moving too fast...?

I then felt a cold shiver travel through my spine. I glanced around the crowed building.

I gasped as my eyes widened, "Angel..."

~~~~~~White Stallion High~~~~~~

"Hello?" I said, walking around a mysterious blinding white room.

"Hello, Ciel." A woman with white angel wings spoke to me. "Who the fuck are you?" I asked. "My name is Angela. I'm an angel." She smiled angelically. "Well, Angela. Hi, can I go home now?" I said.

Angela frowned. "To do that demon? Don't you want to stay and be with your parents?" Suddenly my parents appeared, smiling at me. I gasped. "M-mom? D-dad?" I whispered, tears going down my face. "Come home to us, Ciel." My mom smiled, opening her arms out for a hug. "Yes, Ciel. Come, we miss you so much." My father smiled.

"Mom..... Dad... " I whispered.

~~~~~~White Stallion High~~~~~~

I ran out of the building, running on the sidewalk. I panted as I clenched my fists, tears threatening to fall.

"Ciel!" I heard Sebastian, running after me in the dark. "Get away!" I screamed, shaking my head. He grabbed my arm, stopping me completely from running.

"Seb... Sebas... Sebastian..." I panted, looking up at him.

My eyes widened again as the angel took over my mind once more.

~~~~~~White Stallion High~~~~~~

I shut my eyes as I heard the sound of breaking bones and screams of agony. I also heard his laugh.

The laugh was not like Sebastian.....

It was someone else....

I broke free from the rope that was bounding my hands and feet. I curled up in a ball, protecting myself.

From what exactly...?

A dying Claude.....or....

Sebastian...?

~~~~~~White Stallion High~~~~~~

"No! Get away!" I pushed the male in front of me away. "Ciel? What's wrong?" Sebastian had worry in his eyes, trying to get closer to me.

"N-no! Don't hurt me!" I screamed, pushing against his chest. "Ciel, please, talk to me. What is going on with you?" He placed his hands on my shoulder, gripping them so that I couldn't move away.

I suddenly felt another pair of arms wrap around me, however, they were slim, and were wrapped around my waist. I gulped, and shook, knowing who it was.

"Hello, Ciel."

She smiled.