Chapter 28

[Sebastian's P.O.V]

My eyes widened. "Are you sure?" My mom nodded. I gulped. "Ok, let's get started." She said, undressing Ciel.

Once she stripped him bare, she cleaned his wound. She pulled a knife out with Latin words on the blade. "We have to carve a pentagram on his chest." She said, placing the tip of the blade on his chest. "Sebastian, you have to watch." I nodded, my hands shaking.

My mom carved a pentagram on his chest, blood became to pour down his pale body. The room smelt of iron.

Once she was done, she put the knife down. "Sebastian, put your blood on the pentagram and then the blade." She wiped his blood off the blade.

I grabbed the knife and cut my hand. Blood poured out of it, getting on the floor. I put my hand over the pentagram, it made it glow a purplish color. I then put my blood on the blade, making the Latin words glow.

My mom started to chant in Latin. Her eyes glowing. "Sebastian, put the knife through his head." She whispered then went back to chanting. I gulped and put the knife through my darlings head.

A black mist started to go around his limp body as red lights started to flash. The screams of the dead filled the room.

My mother chanted louder while the screams became louder.

Ciel, forgive me...

------------------------------------------

A day later...

I stood at the foot of the bed where Ciel was laying. "I love you, Ciel." I went up to him and kissed his forehead.

-------------------------------------------

"It will only take a day for the blood to seep in him." My mom said, wiping blood off her and putting the knife in her pocket. "Will he hate me?" I whispered, caressing his pale cheek.

"No. He'll be glad that you did this for him. You'll be together forever and more." She smiled and kissed my cheek. She patted my back and left the room, closing the door.

------------------------------------------

"Together forever and more." I whispered in his ear. I kissed his cold lips and backed away.

His eyes fluttered open. They glowed a shimmery pink.

Awakening...

The demon...